• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Guys, I'm a lil bit worried about next week, where the Direct should aired, what if there isn't one? I'm scared that we will not seing one... I'm not doubting the Man "King Zell" but I'm still scared 😨

And what do you think, and even if one is really coming, does it get announced on monday or on tuesday via twitter?!

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Three more days until the Metroid Prime Trilogy announcement!!!

I'm electing to get uncontrollably hyped again. It's real this time... I believe... I have to!

sm-samus.jpg

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Those aspects aren't, but they didn't invent some crazy game like GTA6 being Switch exclusive or anything. They basically took information going around (even the misinformation spread of Zell's info) and compiled it in a list. The person responsible for the list at least pays attention to recent events.

I don't know the full contents of it or really much about it at all.
Strange if he got all of this from what everyone is talking about but then chooses feb 14th as the direct day and completely ignores all the 13th talk

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Guys, I'm a lil bit worried about next week, where the Direct should aired, what if there isn't one? I'm scared that we will not seing one... I'm not doubting the Man "King Zell" but I'm still scared 😨

And what do you think, and even if one is really coming, does it get announced on monday or on tuesday via twitter?!
This thread goes up in flames if King Zell is wrong. Our belief in King Zell is the only thing keeping this thread sane.

MP!

Oct 30, 2017
Las Vegas
Just here to bring a little sanity to the thread

They'll talk yoshi for 5 minutes then we'll see 5 minutes of fire emblem
If we're really lucky they'll talk about That machina game.

Fill the gaps with footage of people sewing yoshi's And stuff and there you go... a 28 minute direct based on reality

Jan 31, 2019
So I am super intrigued about the specific game mentions from reset era member Zell.

Among many mentions, Mario Maker 2 and 2D Zelda being rumored to be in development have me frothing at the mouth.

Is there any info or insight into where this information came from? Or if it is probable?

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
This thread goes up in flames if King Zell is wrong. Our belief in King Zell is the only thing keeping this thread sane.

Yeah, I think you are right... It overcame me with these pessimistic feelings because i missed the directs so much, man its hard to be a Nintendo Fan sometimes... is it to late to ride ob the Hypetrain?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Dearest Capcom,

It's time to see Ace Attorney 7 holy shit

Regards, Grapezard.
I'll take them skipping over Ace Attorney Trilogy Duo(4-6) and going straight to The Great Ace Attorney Duology ports. That or investigations duology for Switch/PS4 with an official localization for 2 actually happening. If not that, then a new side series duology util 7 happens like the investigation games.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In regards to predictions, I'm guessing that if we do get anything Smash related this coming Direct, it won't be Joker footage. The most optimistic guess I have is we'll get another DLC teaser like Joker for whoever character pack 2 will be, but it'll be no game play footage. I wouldn't be surprised if the Direct is mostly Smash-free as far as character announcements go. Joker can be shown off at the Persona event, character 2 could be teased in Spring, then character 3 at E3, character 4 at the second half-of-year Direct, with character 5 at the very end of the year, either in another final Direct or at TGAs.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017

If it's Wednesday it should be announced Tuesday on Twitter

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
"Square Enix previously filed a couple Mana-series related trademarks in Europe, and we found two of which have also been trademarked in the U.S. in Final Fantasy Adventure and Secret of Mana."

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/02/...nal-fantasy-adventure-trademarked-in-the-u-s/

Fuck I'll die if the Mana collection with a translated Seiken 3 is announced on this direct.

Yeah, there is big buzz going around about this topic, but let's be honest, even if i would die for an Mana Collection, we are speaking about SQE.. they would never do this😣

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
The trilogy HD release is coming out in a few weeks in Japan and sometime in the next few months abroad. If they're going to announce AA7 in the spring, I would expect it in April either during or around the upcoming AA concert in Japan.

I'd gladly be wrong, though. DGS1 did get announced (albeit with no details other than "a new AA") in a random Direct.
I was wondering about this just last night. It feels like, to me, AA is in an awkward position, with sales regressing. You'd know better than anyone if that's true, though.

I was thinking that they're going to try and move away from Nintendo, and also focus more on the west, with this next title. I figured the multiplat trilogy was an indication of these future plans, a part of a larger move to shooter wider with the series. If that's the case, they might not want to tie themselves so closely to Nintendo's marketing initiatives.

I think pretty much all AA games, at least on the 3DS, have primarily been revealed through TGS? Sometimes they reveal the game prior (AA5, DGS), but then they withhold any gameplay until TGS. If a game were to be revealed/details withheld until TGS, that'd be a four year gap in release from AA6 to AA7 (and three from DGS2), which definitely seems a bit long. If I'm right and they want to push the series more in the west, then maybe this time around we won't see such a dependence on TGS.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played Seiken Densetsu 3 in years but I think I remember it being much better than Secret of Mana?

I tried playing SoM again on my SNES Classic and it, uh......... sucks

SurTAR

Dec 9, 2018
OMG YES, WE'LL FINALLY SEE ANIMAL CROSSING!!!!! I'M CRYING. IF IT'S NOT TRUE PLEASE SAY IT NOW OR I'LL VISIT YOUR HOME AND INTRODUCE PLASTIC BALLOONS THOUGH YOUR THROAT AND INFLATE THEM UNTIL YOU REACH THE SKY. DO NOT PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS, JUST SAYING.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

King Zell isn't the only one. John Harker also said it's happening. That's good enough. It'll happen

dave8125

Jan 9, 2018
people taking the "13" to mean the direct is 100% on the 13th need to realize the 13th could be the announcement for the 14th, or it could also imply 13 days from the comment which would put it the week after. bloggers and youtubers are going wild with these leaks.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
I mean the Seiken Densetsu Collection for Switch already exists in Japan, so it's not that big of a leap.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
people taking the "13" to mean the direct is 100% on the 13th need to realize the 13th could be the announcement for the 14th, or it could also imply 13 days from the comment which would put it the week after. bloggers and youtubers are going wild with these leaks.
Here we go again. King Zell said "see you next week". It's next week Wednesday. The man never corrected anyone when we kept saying the Direct is the 13th and another trusted insider, John Harker, said it's real.

SurTAR

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, and it's quite likely that he knows the day of the Direct rather than the day when it gets announced.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018

Well then again, I don't really now exactly, but he also saud in a post something like "we see week" i'm not sure if he really said that, id might be wrong

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why can't square just use the fan translation of secret of mana 2 and be done with it? Do they not trust it's accurate?

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I mean the Seiken Densetsu Collection for Switch already exists in Japan, so it's not that big of a leap.

Considering it has Seiken 3, a game that has never ever been ported, or translated, and without it it can't leave Japan, then yeah it's a big leap.

Why can't square just use the fan translation of secret of mana 2 and be done with it? Do they not trust it's accurate?

Because it's not public domain.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Omg my hype is rising! Finally to hear that announcement of a new Direct will be a relief. What do you guys think Nintendo will say for the Direct?

Sometimes they say "look forward to Switch titles coming this Spring" or "look forward to Switch titles coming this year".

I hope it's the latter. I want it to say something like this one. Maybe give the time and not specific to a season.

Last edited:

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I bet they're remaking Seiken Densetsu 3 so they will use the script for the collection.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Omg my hype is rising! Finally to hear that announcement of a new Direct will be a relief. What do you guys think Nintendo will say for the Direct?

Sometimes they say "look forward to Switch titles coming this Spring" or "look forward to Switch titles coming this year".

I hope it's the latter. I want it to say something like this one. Maybe give the time and not specific to a season.

FFFFFFffffff

L4rRB0h.gif

Mar 23, 2018

What if 13 was never the date but the number of announcements. The leaks are out there, folks. Watch your feeds and chans for spoilers.

13 being a reference to certain TRILOGY COLLECTION from a certain SQUARE ENIX

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Do people realise ANYONE can make a post on 4chan? There's posts like this almost every single day on 4chan because there's never any credibility. If one person is right out of thousands of others, that doesn't mean there'll be more right ones.

Never listen to anything from the website, It's a website filled with disgusting terrible people and when something good happens, move on, don't give them the attention.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Here we go again. King Zell said "see you next week". It's next week Wednesday. The man never corrected anyone when we kept saying the Direct is the 13th and another trusted insider, John Harker, said it's real.

I'm sorry but who is John Harker, and where did he confirmed the direct for next week again? I can't keep up with all these "insiders" 🤷🏻‍♂️

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England

I don't want to be mean, and I hope I'm not assuming anything...but you know what you did. So many people are going to see that without reading the date and your post and assume It's a new update. Seriously, think first.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017

Tune in for 50 minutes of information focused on what's heading to the Switch and 3DS over the next few months, including new details about Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion 3

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019
Some people are talking about how much hate is going to rain over King Zell if we don´t have a Direct in 13th or 14th. BUT!!! anyone is talking what will happend if we actually have it. I believe in such case this post is going to be renamed to "Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT| Good things come to those who pray to our Lord King Zell (leave your respects to the All Mighty Zell)", and the website is changing its name to KingZellEra.com.

In any case, I´m being optimist (for a change) about this Wednesday Direct. I hopping to play MPT, as I never played any Metroid Prime, and I have heard lot of good critics about all three. What´s your thoughts about MP1, 2 and 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.