• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokéfan

Oct 25, 2017

PixerPar jumping into the act! Cryptic as ever, but obviously a hint of something to come.

Edit: he posted this tweet on Sunday, so next week is this week, makes sense?

Fritz

Oct 26, 2017
Predictions:

Metroid Prime Trilogy announcement
Fire Emblem release date
Final Fantasy release dates
Smash DLC Joker trailer
DLC Character 2 hint
Spyro
MK11 release date
SNES games online
Pikmin 4

One more thing......

Animal Crossing trailer.

sounds realistic. A tad underwhelming but an AC trailer would help me make peace with it

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Very interesting stuff from the Nintendo NYC store
DzJAdTWUYAA52No.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
pikathinkybjiq.png

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Nintendo NYC will field the questions beforehand because if they don't announce a game before Pokémon Day the questions will be nothing but "when's Gen VIII???"

to be fair I dunno what questions you could even ask about Let's Go that hasn't been asked over the past 20 years. "Is it true that shorts are comfier and easier to wear?"

I'd be into Gen VIII's marketing being a lot more open and Treehouse having free reign to discuss the minutae this early.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
you know, they're just gonna send some tubes through my penis hole all the way into my bladder and then through there into the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder and then drill into an 8x5 mm stone, and then i have to pee out the remains which i've been told feels like peeing glass shards. nbd*

*nbd means no big deal

it's really not a big surgery, it's pretty routine

I know it's offtopic, but just wanted to jump in to say best of luck. I am also riddled with kidney stones (most recent ultrasound a few years ago showed many forming), as was my father before me. They are probably the worst thing in the world, and I wouldn't wish them upon anyone. They aren't able to use shock wave treatment for yours?

Good luck. I hope the meds work better for you than they do for me.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure the only way we'd get another Okami game at this point is if someone published it, and a Bayo 2 situation feels like the right way to do it..
they just made an HD version and published it on every platform under the sun, it would really suck if 2 is an exclusive. i'd still play it, but it'd rather it not being tarnished by bitterness and anger from all the people who played 1 but want 2 on a different platform.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Jeez from some of these posts I'd think that people are more excited for the announcement of the Direct than the thing itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.