• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
they just made an HD version and published it on every platform under the sun, it would really suck if 2 is an exclusive. i'd still play it, but it'd rather it not being tarnished by bitterness and anger from all the people who played 1 but want 2 on a different platform.
If they want to prove me wrong, great. I just want the damn game.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
DecentMiserableEastrussiancoursinghounds-size_restricted.gif

When you and the bois hear that there's a Direct coming.
When you and the bois are ready to race between supernovas and black holes.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
they just made an HD version and published it on every platform under the sun, it would really suck if 2 is an exclusive. i'd still play it, but it'd rather it not being tarnished by bitterness and anger from all the people who played 1 but want 2 on a different platform.

Until they remake Okamiden as a HD game (goddamn it capcom, get on that, it could really do with it), people are still going to be lost, because any Okami 2 is going to be a sequel to that, not just Okami.

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
Wait...last pokemon Direct was on 6.6 2017 which was Wednesday..so what IF this Wednesday we will get Pokemon Direct?

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I'd say there's a 2 percent chance gen 8 news is in the direct

And a 25 percent chance gen 8 news happens before that tree house thing

Most likely it means nothing I feel.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I sleep now, a lot actually
when-you-only-get-2-hepkee.png

Until they remake Okamiden as a HD game (goddamn it capcom, get on that, it could really do with it), people are still going to be lost, because any Okami 2 is going to be a sequel to that, not just Okami.
they can VERY easily ignore okamiden for a sequel
i'd still love it if they first remastered okamiden for modern platforms. chibiterasu deserves more love.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey don't get carried away all I said is I sleep
Lol, my bad. Sleep is good tho, so there's that I guess.
thanks. you shouldn't be too worried. lots of liquids prevents them, as well not being too physically inactive (sitting or lying in for long periods of time).
I'm really fucking bad with drinking and all I do is sitting or lying around so guess I'm fucked. I really should start doing any kind of sport again...

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
To all those suffering from kidney stones, I wish you the best of luck. It's one of my top health related fears, since I am not a fan of pain.

I hope all goes well mazi

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
I really hope Nintendo NYC will field the questions beforehand because if they don't announce a game before Pokémon Day the questions will be nothing but "when's Gen VIII???"

to be fair I dunno what questions you could even ask about Let's Go that hasn't been asked over the past 20 years. "Is it true that shorts are comfier and easier to wear?"

I'd be into Gen VIII's marketing being a lot more open and Treehouse having free reign to discuss the minutae this early.

I think itd be absurd to hold a Q&A and Treehouse without the announcement of Gen 8. I always lurk and joke around about "confirmation", but this is actually the first clear indication that something Pokemon related will be announced in the next two weeks.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is certainly unusual.

Nintendo Treehouse is based in Seattle
Nintendo NY is in New York

They wouldn't fly people across the country just to say how much they love Jigglypuff really
No, but they would to talk about how much they love Pikachu, and how superior he is to every other Pokemon, including the false king Eevee

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Whenever you feel anxious about the Direct, just think about this:

Somebody out there who already saw the whole thing is now reading this thread right this very second and laughing their ass off

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Am I the only one who realises that whilst Zell said '13th', he didn't say the month or the year?

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Pokémon will be the big E3 announcement, it makes sense considering that it can be the biggest Switch game that year. It will be delayed to 2020 though...

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
It may be crazy, but could the Nintendo Treehouse being at the Nintendo NY Store from Pokémon day on the February 27th to March 3rd be a sign that the Switch Generation 8 Pokémon Games are gonna be announced soon this month?

Just a thought.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
It will be delayed to 2020 though...
Delaying Pokémon isn't that simple.

The anime is coming to a close. Merchandise is being prepared.

Delaying Pokémon not just screws up the game schedule but screws literally everything Pokémon up.

There's no reason to think we'd be getting a delay

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
True Pokemon is the only major game they could reveal before E3, and the only thing that can cure my unhypeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.