• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
It's like 8am over here and now I want pizza? What is this madness.
got you covered
ia60wCE.jpg

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
We playin' predictions now?

• Nintendo Online updates details (better infrastructure i guess? i don't even use it tbh)
  • OS update details (folders, messaging, wallpapers)
  • 3rd party stuff: MK11, AC3, Doom Eternal, Yokai Watch 4, Bravely Default 1+2 HD for 2019 and Bravely Default 3/Spiritual successor for 2020, Ace Attonery 7, Resident Evil Revelaitons 3, Tekken 7
  • Super Mario Party DLC (new board, characters and modes) announced for February
  • Yoshi's Crafted World short trailer
  • Daemon x Machina trailer, releases April
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses blowout trailer, releases May
  • Animal Crossing Switch gameplay trailer, releases June
  • Super Mario Maker Deluxe announced for Switch, has new modes, releases Summer (July)
  • Town gameplay, Summer (September)
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 trailer, October release
  • Very short Pokémon teaser, only shows a glimpse of the artstyle, a new Pokémon, no titles yet, 2019 (November)
  • Bayonetta 3 gameplay reveal trailer, 2020
  • Monolith's Fantasy IP reveal short trailer, 2020
  • Short 2D Zelda teaser, 2020

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Time for me to update this GIF, I'll get to it tomorrow and add a few games to replace the released games (and MP4)

W8koJfq.jpg

Necro Felipe

Editor-in-chief at Universo Nintendo
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Brasil
Im starting to doubt King Zell, at least when it comes to the date.

We have two cards in the table at this moment:
  1. The Direct announcement will be revealed today for tomorrow's presentation
  2. The announcement will take place tomorrow for the 14th presentation
So, let's just wait 'til the time. Remember that good things happens for the ones who waits

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
We playin' predictions now?

• OS update details (folders, messaging, wallpapers)
  • Ace Attorney 7
  • Super Mario Party DLC (new board, characters and modes) announced for February
  • Animal Crossing Switch gameplay trailer, releases June
  • Super Mario Maker Deluxe announced for Switch, has new modes, releases Summer (July)
  • Bayonetta 3 gameplay reveal trailer, 2020
  • Monolith's Fantasy IP reveal short trailer, 2020
  • Short 2D Zelda teaser, 2020
I would love all of this, but I can't see any of it happening this Direct (besides Animal Crossing gameplay; but I don't think it'll release in June)

Also, just saying, the current rumor is that Mario Maker is getting a sequel instead of a port.

Johnny

Oct 28, 2017
Has everyone lost their minds yet or is this the day where we get the glorious capitulation and meltdown?

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Here's a question for everyone before it gets announced:

Will they specify how long the direct will be? Sometimes they do sometimes they don't. And if so, how long?

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
They rarely announce the length of the broadcast, but usually that information gets out there a day or a few hours before it starst.
They announced the length upon the announcement for the March 2018 direct (the smash bros announcement one)

Then for the September 2018 direct they didn't reveal it upon announcement (predelay) but did reveal it upon reannouncement after the delay

Edit: Apparently they did announce the length beforehand and I somehow missed it

Last edited:

boyifyoudont

Feb 10, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.