• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

n1nt1nsu1t

Oct 29, 2017
Goodbye for now, sweet prince of a thread.

giphy.gif

Gavin Stevens

Team Blur Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
Boy, I won't lie... I'm moist right now.

I should know better... This is Nintendo, and they never really deliver the goods... But man, if I get Pikmin and Metroid Trilogy news tomorrow, I'm going to be so damn happy... And if theres a Mario Maker 2, and more... Then wow...

I mean its realistic to expect things, its been ages since the last real direct, and these are games that are talked about and rumoured a lot. So... I just need to keep my expectations in check...

gcncontroller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
FL
yeah that "Maker 2" thing has me really excited. that plus animal crossing and maybe a tiny glimpse of pokemon would make it perfect, they can spend as much time on fire emblem as they want

greenwell

Jan 12, 2018
I expect Fire Emblem because isn't it alleged release date in Spring? So there so much a lot of info on it since it's probably coming out soon.
But ANIMAL CROSSING TOO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Fire emblem being the highlight, 10 mins of it might be fire emblem
I can see 7 to 8 minutes. Even if its 10, that is 25 minutes of all Switch. Even with no new games announced their current lineup is baller enough that trailers will suffice. Anything new will just make it better than it already should be. So yeah, 10 minutes for FE or not I am super pumped

hannybunny24

Jun 25, 2018
Germany
With this pristine track record of Sell it really means we'll get a 2D Zelda this year and new 3D Zelda and Mario next year. What a time to be alive.

ViperViking

Jan 15, 2019
So... what we should be expecting tomorrow?

*MPTrilogy HD
*Zelda 2D
*Pokémon

anything else? (apart than FE).

I doubt that you should expect 2D Zelda or Pokemon. New pokemon games are almost always revealed in a separate Pokemon Direct. 2D Zelda is possible, but is probably a holiday title and thus will be announced at a later time. MPT is definitely possible.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
So... what we should be expecting tomorrow?

*MPTrilogy HD
*Zelda 2D
*Pokémon

anything else? (apart than FE).
Could also be none of the above. These are supposed to be games that come out this year, no one said they will be in the direct though. I doubt Pokemon especially, so far these always got their own direct. We do know FE will be in the direct :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.