• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do people expect Pokemon Sword/Shield to be this year's "big" E3 game? The one that gets a major blowout and has a huge section in the Nintendo booth, similar to Smash 4, Mario Maker, BotW, Mario Odyssey, and Smash Ultimate.

Pokemon has never felt like a good "demo" game to me. RPGs in general aren't great with demos. E3 demos usually last about 15 minutes at most, right? Unless you have a media appointment anyway. Let's Go was the first time a Pokemon game was playable on the show floor but that was because of the Poke Ball Plus. I'm not expecting Sword/Shield to reinvent the wheel here so people will know what to expect in such a short time frame. I don't know if it's something Nintendo wants to dedicate a significant chunk of their both to. The game is going to sell gangbusters anyway, especially with the new reveals every 2-3 weeks that TPC will probably start to do again like with Sun/Moon.

That's why I feel that there could be something else coming. The thing is that I don't think another general direct is likely until E3 itself. The latter half of this is year is also stacked as well when it comes to first party. I guess it wouldn't have to come out this year.
Who said there needs to be a single big game? Even from what we already know, Nintendo's going to have a broad lineup to cover many possible tastes at E3- it'd do a disservice to that lineup to focus on one game to the exclusion of all others (it's also not what they did with Odyssey- it had booth decorations and was the biggest game Nintendo had, but it only took up 3 minutes of the presentation, and Nintendo had a deep lineup on display).

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Currently:
- Team Sonic Racing
- Saints Row: The Third
- Assassins Creed 3 Remastered
- RE 4
- RE 0/1

We are still in March so plenty of time for more announcements for May releases,
for instance Labo VR and Cuphead are announced in March with April release.
Cadence of Hyrule was spring, right? If so, a May release makes sense since June is taken care of with SMM2. That game in May would create a nice line of games (first party-wise) towards the second half when things get crazy.

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017
Cadence of Hyrule was spring, right? If so, a May release makes sense since June is taken care of with SMM2. That game in May would create a nice line of games (first party-wise) towards the second half when things get crazy.

Yeah, Cadence of Hyrule make sense for May release, but I could also see Pikmin 3 or MPT HD like May release,
and we will definitely have some more 3rd party announcements with May release.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, Cadence of Hyrule make sense for May release, but I could also see Pikmin 3 or MPT HD like May release,
and we will definitely have some more 3rd party announcements with May release.

I think Nintendo don't want to flood the schedule with first party releases. It's the biggest concern of third parties, Nintendo's own software is getting all the attention. For April and May, Nintendo will give the third parties some breathing space, even if they're bunch of old ports.

I still doubt the we'll see Metroid Prime Trilogy this year. It seems MP4 is very far away and this year's first/second party schedule is pretty packed already. I think that's definitely a 2020 title.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's interesting to look at the 2019 lineup and how first and third party seem to compliment each other rather well. The first half has been rather quiet for Nintendo with a bulk of their software coming in the second half but third parties and indies are starting to make up for it. The "real test" is gonna be the coming months leading up to E3 when third parties are going to have all their big announcements/reveals for this year. So far, the only "big" third party release in H2 are Doom Eternal, FIFA 2020 and I assume NBA 2k20 (unless Yokai Watch 4 and Inazuma Eleven Ares come to the West earlier than expected).

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017
I think Nintendo don't want to flood the schedule with first party releases. It's the biggest concern of third parties, Nintendo's own software is getting all the attention. For April and May, Nintendo will give the third parties some breathing space, even if they're bunch of old ports.

I still doubt the we'll see Metroid Prime Trilogy this year. It seems MP4 is very far away and this year's first/second party schedule is pretty packed already. I think that's definitely a 2020 title.

Nintendo also want to sell its games in same time, especially because they know their games are biggest reason for buying Switch.
In March we have Yoshi, in April Box Boy and Labo VR, for May we still dont have nothing.

MP4 is far away, but I dont think Nintendo would want to sit on finished game too long (like couple of years),
so yeah, MPT HD is definitely possible.
Last year we saw couple of months with more than one Nintendo releases in one month, same will be this year also.

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017
Not sure how a MPT HD release in May would work given the lack of an announcement thus far.

Anything is possible, MPT HD would be port not brand new game so its not its need plenty of time or strong marketing,
I mean Nintendo announced Labo VR Kit (biggest and best so far Labo Kit) this month and they are releasing it next month.

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017
It's interesting to look at the 2019 lineup and how first and third party seem to compliment each other rather well. The first half has been rather quiet for Nintendo with a bulk of their software coming in the second half but third parties and indies are starting to make up for it. The "real test" is gonna be the coming months leading up to E3 when third parties are going to have all their big announcements/reveals for this year. So far, the only "big" third party release in H2 are Doom Eternal, FIFA 2020 and I assume NBA 2k20 (unless Yokai Watch 4 and Inazuma Eleven Ares come to the West earlier than expected).

I wouldn't worry at all about 3rd party support in 2nd half of year, when comes to new games Switch now has announcements and releases much closer to other versions of games, we saw that with Sonic Racing, Mortal Kombat 11 and Crash Bandicoot Racing.
3rd party support should be stronger in 2nd half of year in any case than it is/it will be in first part of year, especially because older ports/remasters are usually announced only around 3 months before launch, for instance some of biggest 3rd party games from second half of last year were announced from E3 and at later dates (Fortnite, NBA 2K19, Fifa 19, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Diablo 3, World of Final Fantasy, Civilization VI..).

Last edited:

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think we'll see many more first-party announcements for this year. From the list that Emily gave us, we only have, what, one mystery game, Pikmin 3 and a second Wii U port left? Of course there is always the possibility for more, and stuff like Prime Trilogy and Retro's game were excluded from the main list, but this year is already super packed (we officially know about 20 games that will be published by Nintendo in the West this year) so I don't think much more is necessary.

EDIT: Oh, in-case anyone asks for the list of the 20 confirmed games:
  1. Fitness Boxing
  2. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
  3. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes (Physical-Only)
  4. Tetris 99
  5. Yoshi's Crafted World
  6. Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit
  7. BOXBOY! + BOXGIRL!
  8. Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda
  9. Super Mario Maker 2
  10. Dragon Quest Builders 2
  11. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  12. ASTRAL CHAIN
  13. DAEMON X MACHINA
  14. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  15. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition
  16. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  17. Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title)
  18. Animal Crossing (Working Title)
  19. Pokémon Sword
  20. Pokémon Shield

Last edited:

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't worry at all about 3rd party support in 2nd half of year, when comes to new games Switch now has announcements and releases much closer to other versions of games, we saw that with Sonic Racing, Mortal Kombat 11 and Crash Bandicoot Racing.
3rd party support should be stronger in 2nd half of year in any case than it is/it will be in first part of year, especially because older ports/remasters are usually announced only around 3 months before launch, for instance some of biggest 3rd party games from second half of last year were announced from E3 and at later dates (Fortnite, NBA 2K19, Fifa 19, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Diablo 3, World of Final Fantasy, Civilization VI..).

I am not really worried as I think almost everyone is going to have some Switch games this year. I am more curious what form it'll take.

Activision-Blizzard could port Spyro and Overwatch. I got the faint feeling that we won't see this year's mainline Call of Duty on Switch but maybe CoD Mobile has a chance.
EA is releasing Unravel 2 soonish, the aforementioned FIFA 20 and perhaps whatever PopCap has been working on (Garden Warfare 3?).
Take-Two could do XCOM and Borderlands. The GTAV dream seems to be over.
Ubisoft is doing the AC3 remaster and more Starlink content. Aside from another port (Far Cry?) I don't expect much. If Ubi Milan is working on Mario + Rabbids 2, it's 2020 at the very earliest.
Capcom has quite a few ports in the first half of the year and a sizeable backlog of games that could be brought over like Devil May Cry, Dead Rising or Lost Planet. I also wouldn't be surprised if we saw the next Ace Attorney this year.
Square-Enix is doing quite a bit for the system with all the Final Fantasy games, Dragon Quest stuff, Oninaki and hopefully the localization of SaGa: Scarlet Grace.

and so on.

I don't think we'll see many more first-party announcements for this year. From that list that Emily gave us, we only have, what, one mystery game, Pikmin 3 and a second Wii U port left? Of course there is always the possibility for more, and stuff like Prime Trilogy and Retro's game were excluded from the main list, but this year is already super packed (we officially know about 20 games that will be published by Nintendo in the West this year) so I don't think much more is necessary.

This was her list with the announced games filled in unless I missed something.

1. Mystery game #1 - Mario Maker 2
2. Mystery game #2 - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
3. Mystery game #3 - Astral Chain
4. Mystery game #4
5. eShop game #1 - BoxBoy & BoxGirl
6. Mystery Wii U port #1 (2013 title) - Pikmin 3?
7. eShop game #2 - Cadence of Hyrule?
8. eShop game #3
9. New Labo Kit - Labo VR Kit

The "Maybe" games for 2019. (The wild card titles – 50% chance or less)

10. Retro Studios secret game (this is assuming it wasn't canned)
11. Metroid Prime Trilogy (assuming Zell's info and Imran's info are correct)
12. Mystery Wii U port #2

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think we'll see many more first-party announcements for this year. From the list that Emily gave us, we only have, what, one mystery game, Pikmin 3 and a second Wii U port left? Of course there is always the possibility for more, and stuff like Prime Trilogy and Retro's game were excluded from the main list, but this year is already super packed (we officially know about 20 games that will be published by Nintendo in the West this year) so I don't think much more is necessary.

Emily said there are two more games, one is a 2013 WiiU port (Pikmin), other is another first/second party title. But she wasn't sure that all could make it to 2019. I think that last game is that "revived game" and it's going to be revealed at E3 for an early 2020 release.

Plus, it's going to be stacked with third party releases too. We got lots of potential third party announcements for the latter half of the year: Persona 5, Monster Hunter, Rage 2, Fallout, next title from Take Two, DMC and other remasters from Capcom, Witcher 3, Ubisoft's next project, more from Square (Kingdom Hearts?).

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
There is also the possibility that Emily does not have 100% of the picture.. there might be another game she is unaware of.

Though.. still hard to stack more games for next half hehe.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I am not really worried as I think almost everyone is going to have some Switch games this year. I am more curious what form it'll take.

Activision-Blizzard could port Spyro and Overwatch. I got the faint feeling that we won't see this year's mainline Call of Duty on Switch but maybe CoD Mobile has a chance.
EA is releasing Unravel 2 soonish, the aforementioned FIFA 20 and perhaps whatever PopCap has been working on (Garden Warfare 3?).
Ubisoft is doing the AC3 remaster and more Starlink content. Aside from another port (Far Cry?) I don't expect much. If Ubi Milan is working on Mario + Rabbids 2, it's 2020 at the very earliest.
Capcom has quite a few ports in the first half of the year and a sizeable backlog of games that could be brought over like Devil May Cry, Dead Rising or Lost Planet. I also wouldn't be surprised if we saw the next Ace Attorney this year.
Square-Enix is doing quite a bit for the system with all the Final Fantasy games, Dragon Quest stuff, Oninaki and hopefully the localization of SaGa: Scarlet Grace.

and so on.

- Activision is bringing the delayed Modern Warfare 2 remaster, I think it also has a Switch version. This is supposed to be NateDrake's CoD game.
- I'd be really shocked if Nintendo didn't knock EA's door for a Star Wars game. The console with the most Star Wars fans in its fanbase is Nintendo, it would be utter ridiculous if Switch becomes the first Nintendo console without any SW games. I think something is coming.
- GTA is still the easiest and best option for Take Two. All other options require extra effort, especially current gen games like XCOM or Mafia 2. I believe it's Gearbox decision to bring BL to Switch, not Take Two's.
- I think Ubisoft is creating something entirely different for Switch. Rabbids crossover is not something that could work for a second time. I also think we'll see more serious games from Ubisoft. Maybe Watch Dogs?
- Capcom definitely has DMC games for this year. But I also expect RE5 and Dead Rising games from them.
- Square will continue their remaster porting thing. Next on Switch I hope to see Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 and Final Fantasy Type-0. A little stretch but maybe we could see something from Eidos side? Didn't Vern say Square porting TR games?
- Namco is the most interesting one. All they have for this year are SAO ports and Digimon Survive. Could they have something else for Switch? That DB RPG game can see a Switch port. Maybe we could get an announcement for a brand new Tales game.

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017

Agree, I could easily see Ubisoft bringing Far Cry port/s (FC3/FC4) and more AC ports, SQ could bring more DQ staffs same like Kingdom Hearts, Activision could bring Overwatch, Spyro, even CoD, Capcom is wild card..and so on, so plenty potential releases.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
So, now that full indie collaborations with Nintendo IPs are a possibility...

2D Metroid by Team Cherry when?
Well, after Silksong obviously, which means this would probably happen YEARS from now.

But in the meantime, get D-Pad Studios (Owlboy) on board for Wario Land. I mean, it obviously isn't happening right now

but it's not too late to make it happen Nintendo!

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
But I wanted a 3D Warioland...

3D platformers are so rare, we're getting a new one every three years. There needs to be more.

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Unravel 2 is available now.

Ah, that's sooner than I expected.

Tetris 99 was published by Nintendo, so we know all three of the eShop titles (unless she later specified that it wasn't 99).

I think we could easily see more eShop releases this year though, at least SNES Online.

True, I forgot about Tetris 99.

I agree, eShop released can happen whenever. I'd be surprised if all of them were H1 games.

- Activision is bringing the delayed Modern Warfare 2 remaster, I think it also has a Switch version. This is supposed to be NateDrake's CoD game.

Do we have anything indicating this besides speculation?

- I'd be really shocked if Nintendo didn't knock EA's door for a Star Wars game. The console with the most Star Wars fans in its fanbase is Nintendo, it would be utter ridiculous if Switch becomes the first Nintendo console without any SW games. I think something is coming.

You'd think so but EA is weird and they only do the bare minimum when it comes to the Switch.

- GTA is still the easiest and best option for Take Two. All other options require extra effort, especially current gen games like XCOM or Mafia 2. I believe it's Gearbox decision to bring BL to Switch, not Take Two's.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Mafia 2 are both running on PS3/360. XCOM even got iOS and Vita ports. They wouldn't be that different from GTAV. I believe GTA would have happened by now unless they are sitting on it for some reason.

- I think Ubisoft is creating something entirely different for Switch. Rabbids crossover is not something that could work for a second time. I also think we'll see more serious games from Ubisoft. Maybe Watch Dogs?

Ubi already had a survey that pointed towards another M+R game so they definitely disagree with that.

- Namco is the most interesting one. All they have for this year are SAO ports and Digimon Survive. Could they have something else for Switch? That DB RPG game can see a Switch port. Maybe we could get an announcement for a brand new Tales game.

They have more than that, at least Dragon Ball Heroes and Ninjabox and they voiced interest in a Switch port of God Eater 3.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm guessing we do know all of Emily's eShop games with Cadence of Hyrule.

That only leaves Mystery game #4 and Wii U 2013 port with 70% chance or higher. From King Zell we still have Metroid Prime Trilogy and Pikmin 3.

-Mystery game #4
-2013 Wii U Port (Pikmin 3)
-Metroid Prime Trilogy

Let's hope all 3 of these games make it. There's plenty of space they can still fill in.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have anything indicating this besides speculation?

Just speculation, but it does make sense.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Mafia 2 are both running on PS3/360. XCOM even got iOS and Vita ports. They wouldn't be that different from GTAV. I believe GTA would have happened by now unless they are sitting on it for some reason.

XCOM is not a story based game, sequels with QOL improvements render the previous game... Dead. Similar to Civ series. You can still buy Civ 5 on storefronts but to Firaxis the game is dead and they no longer support it via patches etc. Or sports games, with every new entry, previous one dies. If Take Two is to port XCOM series to Switch that would definitely be XCOM 2.

Plus, I really doubt Take Two is cheap enough to to something like that. I know some of you have low expectations but they do take Switch seriously.

And that "it should have been done by now" logic is broken. You could apply it to any game. KH games are not coming to Switch because Square should have done it by now. That's not how it works. You can't blame the dev if they want the userbase grow first to bring their full support.

Ubi already had a survey that pointed towards another M+R game so they definitely disagree with that.

They're definitely doing something but my guess is Rabbids won't be in whatever it is. Maybe a Mario + Rayman team up? With over 30m userbase, I don't think that would be their only game. Watch Dogs 3 is supposed to be in Dev right now, and I think this is the best time for them to do what they were doing with Wii: creating games with Switch in mind. Many Ubi games that gen was created in two builds: Low (Wii) and high (PS3, Xbox 360). Driver San Francisco and PoP Forgotten Sands were the examples of this. And is going to be easier on Switch, the power difference between Switch and others is less than Wii and HD consoles. And the UE4 miracles.

They have more than that, at least Dragon Ball Heroes and Ninjabox and they voiced interest in a Switch port of God Eater 3.

I was talking about later half of the year but yeah, they have that DB card game too. God Eater 3 could be a great addition but I don't think it'll come out this year. Namco don't have the resources to have fast ports like western publishers, even that SAO HW game took months to arrive.

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018

That only leaves Mystery game #4 and Wii U 2013 port with 70% chance or higher. From King Zell we still have Metroid Prime Trilogy and Pikmin 3.

-Mystery game #4
-Metroid Prime Trilogy

Let's hope all 3 of these games make it. There's plenty of space they can still fill in.

God damnit. I really hope Pushmo is one of the ports at the very least then.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018

-Mystery game #4
-Metroid Prime Trilogy

I think it's also safe to speculate about the second Wii U port. It may not make this year, but we could find out about it this year if it releases in early 2020 (like NSMBU DX last year).

I'm losing faith in Prime Trilogy, so I hope we see it asap (I think it and Pikmin 3 would be fitting announcements for a Mini Direct in April; if we even get a general direct at all before E3)

Enrico25

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2018

-Mystery game #4
-Metroid Prime Trilogy

The mystery game might be a Pokemon game. GameFreak said during the Direct that they still have unannounced Pokemon games.

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
I'm losing faith in Prime Trilogy, so I hope we see it asap (I think it and Pikmin 3 would be fitting announcements for a Mini Direct in April; if we even get a general direct at all before E3)
I'm not fully convinced it was anything in the first place, it makes me wonder if Nintendo put that out to find out about leaks and to test the waters of a future release of it.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
So people are still smoking that MPT weed even though it has not happened multiple times when "insiders" claimed it would, and there is still no actual evidence a switch port actually exists ?

Are yall just gonna keep on saying that it happens forever(but nintendo is just sitting on it), until it finally actually does release.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
So people are still smoking that MPT weed even though it has not happened multiple times when "insiders" claimed it would, and there is still no actual evidence a switch port actually exists ?

Are yall just gonna keep on saying that it happens forever(but nintendo is just sitting on it), until it finally actually does release.

It makes sense they chose to delay it alongside metroid prime 4

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Real or not, it's better to forget about MPT for now given the circumstances. It'll be a good surprise if it comes but I don't expect anyone reliable to ever mention it again until release given how much of a shit show the whole thing was.
For the record I also believe it exists, or has existed at some point.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
There was no proof of a 2D Zelda or a Mario Maker 2 existing either before the last Direct but that didn't stop people from leaking it.

There's way too much smoke for MPT to not be real.

I wouldn't use that argument after the Starfox GP debacle. Fact is, we don't know that a game exists until officially announced.
And in the case of MPT, while I do believe it exists, there's not much more to talk about given what recently happened with MP4. And the good news is that 2019 doesn't need MPT at all to be a great year.

OP
OP
Kevin360

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't talked about MPT in a while in here. But I still want it.

It's all I want this year.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's also safe to speculate about the second Wii U port. It may not make this year, but we could find out about it this year if it releases in early 2020 (like NSMBU DX last year).

I think the other Wii U port is Xenoblade Chronicles X. I know Takahashi mentioned money would be an issue, but I don't bother with interviews like that. A Mini Direct would be perfect for a MPT and Pikmin 3 announcement. The worst thing ever to happen to MPT is MP4 being rebooted. Now it could come this year or 2-3 years from now lol.

The mystery game might be a Pokemon game. GameFreak said during the Direct that they still have unannounced Pokemon games.

Yeah that Mystery game #4 could be a Pokémon game. I guess we'll find out when they announce it and if she says that's what it was.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
MPT has been teased by credible insiders like King Zell and Emilia, no?

It has. By Imran as well if I recall. The thing is very likely real at that point, same as Starfox was very likely real until it wasn't. But even if it is, I doubt that it will release soon given the Mp4 delay. Maybe early 2020? Either, it's best not expect anything soon.
What I hope is that given the delay, the games will not be just an HD port of Gamecube games, but something closer to a remake.

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
Nintendo should definitely let indies use its franchises let them make Pokémon snap 2 or other games Nintendo doesn't want to do

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
You mean like Starfox Grand Prix ?

The big difference is while most people said things like "I've heard a crazy rumor that COULD be true, but might not be" about Starfox people are saying things like "Yeah this has been ready to go for months" about MPT HD.

Plus, ya know, MPT already being a game that exists and all.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol comparing Starfox GP to Metroid Prime Trilogy. One was a completely new thing. MPT already exists in some form on the Wii. It just has to come over to the Switch.

King Zell never said Starfox GP was real anyways from what I recall.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo should definitely let indies use its franchises let them make Pokémon snap 2 or other games Nintendo doesn't want to do
Seriously get someone to make Pokémon Snap 2! Let's look at some other games they could hand to indies.

-Chibi Robo maybe
-Advance Wars! This is easy
-2D DK if Retro doesn't want to do it
-Kid Icarus
-Pilotwings

I will say Nintendo does prefer if you make more of a spin-off to their IP's like Mario + Rabbids or Cadence of Hyrule or Hyrule/Fire Emblem Warriors. But they give out IP's to make mainline titles all the time.

Lesthe

Alt-account
Banned
Feb 19, 2019
France
Gimme some Pilotwings 64 Remake. Want to be the Bird-man on sunset and explore the massive open world while taking screenshots with the controller, explore some caves with the jetpack, with no time limit.

Just. Let. Me. Explore.

PilotWings : Breath of the Sky.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
It has. By Imran as well if I recall. The thing is very likely real at that point, same as Starfox was very likely real until it wasn't. But even if it is, I doubt that it will release soon given the Mp4 delay. Maybe early 2020? Either, it's best not expect anything soon.
What I hope is that given the delay, the games will not be just an HD port of Gamecube games, but something closer to a remake.

I would absolutely love if they made small quality of life improvements to some of them.

Like, for Metroid Prime 1, make some of the Chozo holograms obtainable earlier in the game, give more environmental hints that one might be in your current room (make it so you don't have to rely entirely on the statutes at the impact crater). Kind of like what they did with the Triforce quest in Wind Waker, you know?

Metroid Prime 2, while I personally never had a problem with it, I think a lot of people were frustrated with the ammo resource management in this game. Maybe severely reduce the amount of ammo consumed by each light/dark shot?

Metroid Prime 3... I don't know... faster ship warping?

Status
Not open for further replies.