• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's a Direct this week. If there's anything I think it will be a mini just dropped on YouTube.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Probably Zelda and Mario VR previews

I doubt they're gonna wanna demo that before it's available. The impressions would probably do enough to convince people that were going to buy Labo VR for these experiences that it's not worth the trouble.

Now, will they be demonstrating or previewing these experiences with the new VR hardware they announce on Thursday? That could be a possibility.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
I doubt they're gonna wanna demo that before it's available. The impressions would probably do enough to convince people that were going to buy Labo VR for these experiences that it's not worth the trouble.

Now, will they be demonstrating or previewing these experiences with the new VR hardware they announce on Thursday? That could be a possibility.
What new VR hardware?

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
Me tomorrow if the Direct doesn't get announced:

original

sammkoo

Mar 2, 2019
Can't wait for the hype tomorrow, saw few things about what Animal Crossing will contain, I mean lot of stuff to be hyped at guys

Dec 11, 2017
When Reggie Fils-Aime announced his retirement, I made a thread suggesting how cool it would be if on April 15th or shortly before, he would be involved in one final Nintendo Direct and during that presentation, reveal a cool game as a surprise...as well as seeing Doug Bowser be a part of it and announcing something fun.

Unfortunately, a few people thought that I was confirming something or perceived my intentions to be misleading, but that definitely was not the case. I just wanted to raise some fun talk about how said happenings would make a lot of sense and be great for the both the industry and us fans.

As a result, the thread was stopped for future discussion. But here is as good of a place as any to talk about it, especially with that date coming close! It would be wonderful to wake up tomorrow morning and have an announcement that we're getting an ND on Thursday. Here's hoping!

sammkoo

Mar 2, 2019
Care to share anything you heard about it 👍
Don't know if everything what I know will be there, but heard about some connection with Pocket (similar to Pokemon Go), some Co-Op (similar to Let's go), up to 8 people can visit your village, but need Online subscription and so on, but asI said, don't be angry if my info isn't right

OP
OP
Kevin360

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if everything what I know will be there, but heard about some connection with Pocket (similar to Pokemon Go), some Co-Op (similar to Let's go), up to 8 people can visit your village, but need Online subscription and so on, but asI said, don't be angry if my info isn't right
You gonna get some words from a mod soon, I 'spect.

Venduir

Mar 18, 2019
Portugal
Dunno if someone answered already. Basically they tweeted dozens and dozens of stuff that might be in the Direct before it. Then deleted all the stuff that wasn't in it trying to seem like they knew beforehand. Just a sad fraud.

Someone did but thanks always good to be aware. Can't trust anyone besides King and Emily I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad that I (finally) have a Nintendo product that gives me cause to pay attention to Nintendo Direct because these Directs are always really fun, even when most of the stuff that gets announced isn't what I'm into. I love the production of the Directs; I love the hype; I love the fact that if the game that you were hoping for isn't announced on one Direct, there's another one around the corner to keep the hope alive; and I love that there is usually one surprise that makes me delighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.