• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The truth about [Hidden Content] is:

• The [Hidden Content] we made along the way

Votes: 151 19.3%
  • What [Hidden Content] said before insiders were run off

Votes: 30 3.8%
  • The Last Jedi

Votes: 152 19.5%
  • Honestly, I feel like user [Hidden Content] posts way too much.

Votes: 95 12.2%
  • [Hidden Content]

Votes: 206 26.4%
  • That's what [Hidden Content] said

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • Lightning [Hidden Content] twice

Votes: 97 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was bored. Don't judge me.

1597434256-sans-titre-3.jpg

oh, I will judge you

Cp7iJxT.png

mgj

May 16, 2020
If I was C.Tsubasa, I'd be posting images with random numbers circled, next to the words "GENERAL" and "28" and sit back and watch people completely miss the obvious.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
I mean he has a point.

The Epic/Apple fight is an absolutely pathetic event. The fact Epic Games are alluding to 1984 imagery because Apple removed them is ridiculous, hyperbolic and embarrassing. Especially in a time where being taken into unmarked cars and being arrested for protesting is actually happening outside in the real world.

In the end, Apple taking a 30% cut of all Apple Pay payments is exploitative, sure, but that's not the framing Epic Games are using, this ideally should be dealt with between lawyers not with audiences. Utilising your child audience as soldiers in your fight between two multibillion dollar companies is so pathetic.

I'm sure #FreeFortnite is the most important fight for freedom going on the world right now, right guys? 🤡

Edit: Not to mention that Epic is "fighting against monopolising" and "fighting against anti-competitive behaviour" while trying their best to get a chokehold monopoly on the games market and get as many exclusives as possible; all while working their employees to the absolute limit under crunch with 100-hour work week style practices... yikes, man

Edit 2: For anyone who doesn't know what's going on

This post rules. Thank you, Morpheous Orpheous Dorpheous of orifices.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The reason there's so much concern about Retro now is because they were deified for years by the enthusiast Nintendo audience. They could literally do no wrong.

I distinctly remember lots of praise for the tracks in Mario Kart 7 based on the idea that they were clearly better because Retro worked on them.

Anatole

Mar 25, 2020
The Star Fox GP premise sounded like a dream game for me. I would love to believe that it's still coming.... but I just can't.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lol I don't follow soccer, but my relatives do and I know EXACTLY what you are talking about

Ser_Kafka

Mar 23, 2020
I'm going to buy Pokémon cards for the first time in 20-22 years.

Please stop me.*

but not really

Ser_Kafka

Mar 23, 2020
Talking about soccer football, how about the Barca - Bayern game... Bayern fans gonna be even more unbearable now.

Ovaltine

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to take a step back and remember when insiders were spelling out M E T R O I D before the 2018 (oh god) Game Awards

and I want to recognize that I'm still very depressed there is still no Metroid Prime Trilogy announced for the Nintendo Switch

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly I remember Killer 7 and XIII coming out on the GameCube around the same time. Now they're coming out on the Switch around the same time?

Edit: oh nevermind, 2 years apart. They felt closer for some reason.

b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
what I discovered from C's riddle:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Status
Not open for further replies.