• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The truth about [Hidden Content] is:

• The [Hidden Content] we made along the way

Votes: 151 19.3%
  • What [Hidden Content] said before insiders were run off

Votes: 30 3.8%
  • The Last Jedi

Votes: 152 19.5%
  • Honestly, I feel like user [Hidden Content] posts way too much.

Votes: 95 12.2%
  • [Hidden Content]

Votes: 206 26.4%
  • That's what [Hidden Content] said

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • Lightning [Hidden Content] twice

Votes: 97 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
This thread really reached new levels of nonsense to the point Nintendo's communication makes more sense.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
If Nintendo don't finally reveal the Mario collection at 3pm I'm going to go crazy and throw my Switch into the sea.

And by that I mean I'll make myself a coffee and go on Astral Chain because I can't be arsed working more today.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Indie Direct?

giphy.gif

c'mon, daddy needs Grindstone on Switch

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well at least one rumored game is now dated. All we need now is the mario collection and for MPT to leave the same ether that was holding on to Pikmin 3.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
On one hand, finally that's out. On the other, booo i wanted the other two games too.

October, huh? So it's possible that the Mario Collection is out earlier despite being announced after Pikmin?

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
I'd like to pre-empt any OH MY GOD THE MARIO COLLECTION IS CANCELLED/DELAYED WHY DO NINTENDO HATE US with a polite reminder that Nintendo's way of announcing news doesn't always make a tremendous amount of sense, and that as recently as these last few days, Nate was pretty sure a Mario title is still planned for release in September.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Nintendo gonna be walking into that investors meeting with swagger now that they have *checks notes* ...one Wii U port announced.

I'm actually fucking hype tho

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Well, since I'm not interested in Pikmin 3, I was so hoping it would be released near Robotics;Notes (16th October), so this time I have been lucky.
However it is so strange they announced their October game, but not the September one...

Status
Not open for further replies.