• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is 13 our luck number?

• Yes

Votes: 352 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 263 24.6%
  • Dill Spowser

Votes: 303 28.3%
  • Phoug Bencer

Votes: 152 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
Offtopic, if I liked SaGa Scarlet which is better SaGa 2 or 3.
I played neither but from my research because U still plan to Saga Scarlet Grace and Romancing Saga 3 are the best entry points on modern hardware.
Other than that the PS2 remake of the first game is supposed to be pretty good.

Jan 2, 2018
Can't believe next week will be January once again.

4ccevw.jpg

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I want to make a OT vs 13 joke, but don't know enough about that game's history except we'd eventually rebrand it OT15.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Outside of a potential Monster Hunter title and the re-release of the first No More Heroes, what other potential third party announcements could happen?

C.Tsubasa

Nov 8, 2017
Lightning Strikes Twice only meant thet we gonna have 2 Directs this month.

Dont know nothing about FF13 coming to Switch.

Cheese&Onion

May 21, 2020
So I have a Switch and my bf has a Switch Lite, and we have that setup with primary account/console where we buy games once and can play on both at the same time without flight mode etc. We might get his sister a Switch, is it possible to do that setup with 3 consoles? Or is two the max?

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What is your most-desired 1) Remake, 2) Remaster, and 3) Revival that could theoretically show up in a Direct? Doesn't have to be logical. Go with your heart.

Remake: Sin & Punishment (N64)
Remaster: Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies
Revival: Sin & Punishment

was pretty difficult but I tried to have as much variety as possible

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018

Thanks for letting us know- that's what I suspected! Do you think there's a chance for Friday's Direct to be a partner showcase, or are you confident in a general direct?

OP
OP
BozPaggs

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
At best this thread ~might~ last until the announcement. No way we reach the direct itself in OT13 and am out.

And our old friend just reinforced the idea of a General. Yeah, we're gonna blow through some pages now for sure

Ninboys

Aug 28, 2018

I spent weeks saying "lighting strikes twice" with a friend for everything Nintendo did since that comment. In the end it was what we suspected, but it was fun having this little joke for a while :P

Very excited for the rest of the month :)

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Just delay the direct by six days and make it a whole year, just so I can suffer more Nintendo.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Y'all, hype responsibly. Remember when insiders thought that the Partner Showcase was supposed to be a Mini? Just saying. It's not going to be a Partner Showcase, but it could be a Mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.