• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is 13 our luck number?

• Yes

Votes: 352 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 263 24.6%
  • Dill Spowser

Votes: 303 28.3%
  • Phoug Bencer

Votes: 152 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
It's weird how I enjoyed and fell in love with Octopath Traveler way more than the Bravely series.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
With GameXplain latest video, we are now in MAXIMUM ASSURANCE OVERDRIVE!

Christo750

May 10, 2018
I wonder if it'll be announced on Monday. If it's the first proper general, it's going to make up for E3. So I think fuck it let's hype it up.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Yea I have already finished Zero. See I do enjoy reading the newspaper to get an idea of the world and how it's changing so I could see that being an issue lol. I guess I want to play the games in chronological order as Falcom might have intended. Plus I'm itching to play Azure so badly because of the hints I've been getting from playing Cold Steel 1.

Edit: But yea I'll definitely take your suggestion into consideration.
Absolutely, I believe Falcom also thinks is the best way to play them. I don't really remember CsI having big hints on Zero/Ao tbh, in CsII the events overlap with the events in Zero/Ao, but CsI is maybe the game with less references to other older games.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be satisfied with only Mario stuff being announced in the Direct.

If we get more than that I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Dakhil

Mar 26, 2019
Orange County, CA
I would love Dragon Quest XII to offer HD-2D mode as an option as well as classic 2D mode (with simultaneous switching instead of the convoluted mess in Dragon Quest XI S).

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
A7TzglE.jpg

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Oh god the Lonely Goomba dude on twitter is on an anti-insider rant, about how if you keep saying "Direct next week" you'll end up right at some point.
Not only we didn't heard "direct next week" each week (unless you decide to believe every 4chan shit), but it's fucking stupid to decide that Captain, Nate and Jeff Grubb are just appart of an entity called "leakers", and that "leakers" keep saying direct next week.
This dude has always been full of hot take, but that one's close to toxic toward Nintendo journalists.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
Yep! Octopath sold 2 million on the Switch, so I think the sequel could be even bigger if SE allows the team to do that and doesn't pull a Bravely Second again.
They already said they were working on the sequel, right? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a next year title
Oh god the Lonely Goomba dude on twitter is on an anti-insider rant, about how if you keep saying "Direct next week" you'll end up right at some point.
Not only we didn't heard "direct next week" each week (unless you decide to believe every 4chan shit), but it's fucking stupid to decide that Captain, Nate and Jeff Grubb are just appart of an entity called "leakers", and that "leakers" keep saying direct next week.
This dude has always been full of hot take, but that one's close to toxic toward Nintendo journalists.
This is a sadly common take outside this forum. People for some reason don't seem to be able to distinguish between actual insiders and random 4chan leaks and twitter "insiders"

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I thought there was goign to be a partner direct? You mean a general direct is happening?

omg...no more heroes 3 prime spot..

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even check the Direct rumor mill outside of this thread because everywhere you look there are toxic fucks (and to be fair even sometimes here).

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Lonely Goomba is consistently the worst

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely, I believe Falcom also thinks is the best way to play them. I don't really remember CsI having big hints on Zero/Ao tbh, in CsII the events overlap with the events in Zero/Ao, but CsI is maybe the game with less references to other older games.

There were definitely quite a bit of hints in Cold Steel 1 about Crossbell and it did have some references from earlier games.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is why i hate frigging youtube personalitys sometimes, nothing but a ego trip :/

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Talking about JRPGs, I'm past halfways through Strange Journey (Redux), and while I think the game has good music/story and the combat is fun (worse than the other SMT/Persona combat systems though), the dungeon design in this game is crap. It's not elegant or interesting, it's pure crap.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah, takes like those are annoying. Some people act like there's this big entity called "insiders", and even on this forum you sometimes see people coming into a discussion with "LOL insiders", and when pressed don't even know who Zell, Nate and Rogers are. Just troll behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.