• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
NintendoDirectSpeculation.png

This thread serves to contain all madness related to Nintendo Direct, including leaks, rumors, and general speculation. And shoutout to Kevin360 for the original thread, which I based most of this off of!

Reminder: Do NOT message, tag, or harass insiders. It should go without saying but it's rude, annoying, and it won't accomplish anything!

As a general rule, let's try to avoid too much "reset the clock" type posts, until of course, we have a really good reason to think it's time to actually be resetting the clock. Madness must have some modicum of reasoning, you know?

Important Dates:

DirectTimeTable.PNG

Days since last Direct: 0
(updated weekly)

Current Rumors:

N/A

Archive:
Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT|

Related Threads:
Nintendo First Party Thread
Nintendo Rumor Thread
Nintendo Community Thread

NintendoEra Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/rEXr9tC

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
So why am I seeing people thinking that there will be a Direct this week? Wishes or any evidence?

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
E3 2018 again? Oh I know what's going to be announced, Daemon X Machina, it's a pretty cool game. You guys can trust me it's legit :)

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
20k+ posts for a Nintendo direct speculation thread. Smh

Yes. I'm part of the problem.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Still expecting a dedicated Smash Direct with Joker, a P5 stage, new Mii costumes, and "Brave."

Green

Oct 27, 2017
When was the last time Reggie made an appearance in a Direct? Possible that he will have one more before retiring?

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
My anonymous source told me that, in the future, there will indeed be a Nintendo Direct. Please get excited.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
It is my firm belief that "GamingIntel" was only started because the creators saw how legitimate "CharlieIntel" was with Call Of Duty information, and they wanted in on that action.

But as we have seen, they are anything but legtimate. Even, as previously mentioned, offering links to illegal ROM downloads.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
It is my firm belief that "GamingIntel" was only started because the creators saw how legitimate "CharlieIntel" was with Call Of Duty information, and they wanted in on that action.

But as we have seen, they are anything but legtimate. Even, as previously mentioned, offering links to illegal ROM downloads.
I often see people use their knowledge of the September Direct as proof but literally everyone in the industry knew about it. A publisher sent PR about a game in the Direct beforehand on both the original and delayed occasion. Seriously, do not trust GamingIntel - they know nothing.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
So, I'm confused. Did that person at the end of the last OT have any legitimacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.