• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
RJx2KRL.gif

This is amazing.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been able to keep up because of work, any new credible news?

Magicmilner

Alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
I've heard from sources that the Direct this week is purely to announce the next mini console.....Wii U Mini, in stores this holiday.

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't there like 3 credible sources and everything else is worthless?

I don't think we've heard from them.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
I often see people use their knowledge of the September Direct as proof but literally everyone in the industry knew about it. A publisher sent PR about a game in the Direct beforehand on both the original and delayed occasion. Seriously, do not trust GamingIntel - they know nothing.
Hmm, I was a bit hesitant to include them in the OP, but felt compelled to since everyone was talking about it.

Should I remove it?

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this one will be Metroid Trilogy-free. It's coming, people, Best Buy confirmed it, if the insiders confirmation wasn't enough. Let's speculate unconfirmed stuff.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You did this using a preview instead of the real thread.

You cheated not only the forum, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

CInx.gif

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Hmm, I was a bit hesitant to include them in the OP, but felt compelled to since everyone was talking about it.

Should I remove it?
Up to you! It's just my word but so many journalists knew about the September Direct, most stayed quiet as it was technically embargoed information. Not that it would stop a site like GamingIntel who shared a link to a Smash torrent in an article.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017

Should I remove it?
I think Gaming Intel is as about as credible as GameFAQs. If there were legitimate leaks about a direct, we would know it. I would love to be wrong, but if it does happen, I think it's a lucky guess if anything.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Where the fuck else am I going to see MK footage before launch if not in a direct.

Just hit the upload button you assholes it is clearly ready to go.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
I hope this one will be Metroid Trilogy-free. It's coming, people, Best Buy confirmed it, if the insiders confirmation wasn't enough. Let's speculate unconfirmed stuff.

I mean...until we either hear more murmurings from Retro and/or Ichinose's MH gets revealed likely much later this year?

I got nothing.

beetlebum

Nov 24, 2017
Brazil
*sees Direct speculation for the week*
*realizes the source of the rumor is 100% unreliable*
*convinces himself there is NOT going to be a Direct this week*
*gets disappointed anyway when it turns out there isn't going to be a Direct this week*

Plum

May 31, 2018
I'm still sticking to my guns and predicting that we'll get a joint Mario Maker 2 + Smash Direct before E3. I just can't see a normal Direct happening at all.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They need to put out something on Mario Maker 2 sometime. I doubt they're just going to blow it out at E3 when it comes out the week or so after.

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
I think that we may just get two Twitter Updates on Smash and Mario Maker. Hopefully, Sakurai will be there to explain the modes and characters for 3.0, and Koizumi or someone on the Mario Maker video. I'm dying of thirst for Joker and Smash 3.0

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I think we'll get at least a Smash Direct in April. With info on the update and the announcement of the next DLC character. And maybe the announcement of Persona 5 with the Joker release.

Status
Not open for further replies.