• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
With no leakers/insiders left in this forum, twitter and youtube lacking of info, we rely on 4chan posts..

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
The people who gave grief to leakers because their pet theory didn't pan out should be ashamed of themselves. Now we have nothing.

Agree.

Emily and Zell both were solid insiders with good track records. Once both left we are left to 4chan posts and random websites.

Plans change and while a few didn't turn out at least yet. Many of their leaks did end up showing up.

ViperViking

Jan 15, 2019
I wish we would get something around Animal Crossing anniversary, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. 😞

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I wish we would get something around Animal Crossing anniversary, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. 😞
You will get A Blooming Announcement and you will like it.

Tbh the name of this event still sounds so weird to me, but maybe that's because English is not my first language. What's the announcement? Why call a 30-day long Spring event that without actually... announcing anything?

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Without insiders the conversation is carried by the likes of Dark Cloud, the frog guy and Jigglypuff. Burn it all to the ground. Scorched earth.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
My source tells me the next Nintendo direct will contains game. Games that will come out eventually for the Nintendo Switch.

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
No Home-Run Contest though. That's a shame, guess we'll have to wait even longer.

I mean, I don't know if I'd go that far yet. It could be in a different sub menu somewhere.

Home Run Contest stuff was datamined alongside Stage Builder stuff a few weeks ago after all.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
A Direct has to be coming soon.

- Joker and the 3.0 update are coming before the end of April, so it's happening at some point in the next few weeks.
- Then we had the finished Joker render on the Best Buy website.
- Best Buy then lists a bunch of new Switch games in their internal database, indicating they're preparing for release.
- Now, Nintendo released a new ad for Smash, which (accidentally) reveals a new game mode, meaning this ad is designed to coincide with the 3.0 update. I can't see them releasing something like this 2-3 weeks before the update.

It could certainly happen next week, but given that this is also Reggie's last week at NoA, it just feels like it would be right.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yup, but still I think it is kind of strict, sure leaks should have proof, but if I just say what I heard and automatically I'm getting message that I need to proof or their team will be forced to do something with my account, totally out of way in my opinion
I thought you claimed you had inside info and was going to be banned? How come you're still here? I'm not asking for you to be banned, but maybe there's truth to what you're saying.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Ok betting time! If there is no direct this week, then Dark Cloud is banned for 30 days. But if there is a direct this week, then Dark Cloud will be forbidden from Resetera for 30 days. Which side are you on?

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, so...

Some of you may have seen that I was on Kinda Funny Games saying I didn't think Persona 5 was coming to Switch. I'm afraid to tell you all that, despite Best Buy (lol), I still feel that way. I think Persona 5 Royale is a PS4 game, and I'm pretty sure that P5S is something else entirely.

I guess it's possible that a P5 Switch port is coming separately, and it's also possible that the people I talk to aren't omniscient, which is why I don't like to definitely declare "Persona 5 is not coming to Switch," but, look, don't let these "insiders" get your hopes up too much is all I'm saying.

(Video game bloggers, please don't turn this post into a news article on your websites.)

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
Hey, so...

Some of you may have seen that I was on Kinda Funny Games saying I didn't think Persona 5 was coming to Switch. I'm afraid to tell you all that, despite Best Buy (lol), I still feel that way. I think Persona 5 Royale is a PS4 game, and I'm pretty sure that P5S is something else entirely.

I guess it's possible that a P5 Switch port is coming separately, and it's also possible that the people I talk to aren't omniscient, which is why I don't like to definitely declare "Persona 5 is not coming to Switch," but, look, don't let these "insiders" get your hopes up too much is all I'm saying.

(Video game bloggers, please don't turn this post into a news article on your websites.)

Going to have to video game blog now, I guess.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Hey, so...

I'm honestly more disappointed in the fact that Atlus seems to be milking P5 even more than 4.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Persona 5: The Sadness

Because that's what we're all going to feel when it's announced to be a gacha-style baseball spinoff releasing exclusively on the Vita.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, so...

We already knew Royale was a PS4 game lol

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey, so...

I question who you're talking to that makes you this confidant despite everything that's happened.(obviously I know you can't tell.)

Must have a lot of faith in them.

Out of curiosity if Royal or S does end up on Switch would that make you second guess your sources or would you just assume it was a one time hiccup?

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, so...

No. Jason. No.

Don't do me like this Jason.

Jason.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey, so...

Is there a reason why you think Persona 5 for Switch showed up on Best Buy?

Apa504

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, so...

Hello Mr. Schreier. do you have information about Retro studios ?
Im not asking about leaks or something like that, but it has been years since their last game came out, and the news have been almost non existant.
Not to mention the whole Starfox GP debacle.
Thank you for your hard work.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly more disappointed in the fact that Atlus seems to be milking P5 even more than 4.
???

Persona 4
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Persona 4 Arena manga
Persona 4 Manga
Persona 4 The Animation
Persona 4 The Golden Animation
Cross Tag Battle
Persona Q
Persona Q manga
Persona Q2
Persona 4 Dancing all Night
Naoto Light Novel
Yosuke Manga

Persona 5
Persona 5 The Royal
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 the animation
Persona 5 Manga
Persona 5 Mementoes Mission
Joker in Smash
Persona Q2
Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight

Curious how you think it's being milked more.

Edit:forgot some more Persona manga.

Edit 2: forgot Dancing

Last edited:

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
???

Persona 4
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Manga
Persona 4 The Animation
Cross Tag Battle
Persona Q
Persona Q2

Persona 5
Persona 5 The Royal
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 the animation
Persona 5 Manga
Joker in Smash
Persona Q2

It'll get there eventually. I don't think all of those reserved web domains will be for nothing,

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
???

Persona 4
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Manga
Persona 4 The Animation
Cross Tag Battle
Persona Q
Persona Q2

Persona 5
Persona 5 The Royal
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 the animation
Persona 5 Manga
Joker in Smash
Persona Q2

It's not there yet, but the rate at which the spin-offs are coming out is faster.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
???

Persona 4
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Manga
Persona 4 The Animation
Cross Tag Battle
Persona Q
Persona Q2

Persona 5
Persona 5 The Royal
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 the animation
Persona 5 Manga
Joker in Smash
Persona Q2

Ya forgot the P5 dancing game.
And when you factor in the inevitable fighting game, they're already pretty even with more to come (with the P5AG and P5M domain names).

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
???

Persona 4
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Persona 4 Arena manga
Persona 4 Manga
Persona 4 The Animation
Cross Tag Battle
Persona Q
Persona Q manga
Persona Q2

Persona 5
Persona 5 The Royal
Persona 5 S
Persona 5 the animation
Persona 5 Manga
Joker in Smash
Persona Q2

Edit:forgot some more Persona manga.
There's the Arena manga, Detective Naoto manga and Yosuke manga too

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After seeing that Smash leak of the new mode, I'm starting to believe that there will be an Direct on the 11th.

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I question who you're talking to that makes you this confidant despite everything that's happened.(obviously I know you can't tell.)

Must have a lot of faith in them.

Out of curiosity if Royal or S does end up on Switch would that make you second guess your sources or would you just assume it was a one time hiccup?
What's happened, though? A Best Buy listing that anyone could have entered? A bunch of Twitter rumors getting everyone's hopes up? Persona 5 S having an S in it?

I'm very confident that P4 Royal is PS4-only and that P5S is something else entirely. (I've heard it's another genre but am not 100% sure. No idea what platforms.) I'm sharing this because I hate to see people getting their hopes up for something that I'm pretty sure isn't true, and it's frustrating to keep seeing "insiders" spread rumors that turn out to be false. It's possible that Persona 5 is coming to Switch separately, which would make me very happy, but it's not one of those two things, despite what Twitter insiders have been telling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.