• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• #TeamAppetizer (a Direct will come between 1/14 and 1/17)

Votes: 806 70.6%
  • #TeamEntrée (this is the main course; another Direct won’t come until later)

Votes: 237 20.8%
  • I'm on #TeamAppetizer, but I don't necessarily think it will happen next week.

Votes: 99 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainiac 8

Oct 27, 2017
I don't hate RGT85, but I swear his thumbnails always have a "I just crapped my pants" look. It makes me laugh.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"The Switch Pro is real!!"
*insert shocked face*
*insert fake photo of weird cool "Switch" in thumbnail*

"Ok guys so an analyst predicted a Switch Pro could come this year...let's discuss......."

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"The Switch Pro is real!!"
*insert shocked face*
*insert fake photo of weird cool "Switch" in thumbnail*

"Ok guys so an analyst predicted a Switch Pro could come this year...let's discuss......."

I predict it will be a repeat of the Nintendo 64 and the next Donkey Kong game will only be playable on the Pro model!

Man I need a YouTube channel.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I guess based on the dates Matt talked about at least one of those will be a direct

So DMC3 is a surefire prediction for yalls bingo cards lol

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I thought this thread was going to be locked like usual until the Pokemon Direct airs? I guess the mods want to contain the people getting antsy about a general direct here?

Or maybe the mods know a general direct is coming next week and are letting people speculate about it.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this thread was going to be locked like usual until the Pokemon Direct airs? I guess the mods want to contain the people still antsy about a general direct here?

Or maybe the mods know a general direct is coming next week and are letting people speculate about it here.
This is Nintendo Direct speculation thread, not Pokémon Direct 😌

Also unlike a Direct mini or something, a Pokémon Direct doesn't affect the chances of a general direct beyond a few days. Shutting down this thread when a direct a week from now is still likely is dumb

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Imagine if we restarted the poll, and all of the insiders were suddenly no longer on TeamJanuary lol

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
At best, I think one of the dates given in that DMC video could coincide with the date of a Direct (since I can definitely see them showing DMC 3 in one, especially since it has new content); hopefully the 16th.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
Honestly after last year, I'm not budging from #TeamFebruary until I see a general January Direct announcement with my own eyes.

But if anyone at Nintendo are reading this and want to get one over on me, I mean... feel free to hurt my ego, guys. I dare you. I triple dog dare you.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also thinking about my sanity.
If it suddenly does happen and we get a direct on the 23rd then I'll just have a nice surprise.
I just don't wan t to hold my breath that long.

I hear that. I would recommend just not participating in these sorts of threads at all. Play games until a Direct is announced, or at least until the days where they would be. lol

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
God damn it, it had better not be after the 20th, I start classes around then, which puts me at risk of missing the Direct when they air it.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I guess based on the dates Matt talked about at least one of those will be a direct

So DMC3 is a surefire prediction for yalls bingo cards lol

I'm more looking forward to making another one of my bingo cards than I will be for many of the game reveals.

After Nintendo fucked me over at The Game Awards by not appearing I want them to make it up for me this time.

Plum

May 31, 2018
God damn it, it had better not be after the 20th, I start classes around then, which puts me at risk of missing the Direct when they air it.
God damn it, it had better not be after the 20th, I have classes around then, which puts me at risk of missing the Classes when they air it.

469.gif

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

gL88KkE.jpg

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
God damn it, it had better not be after the 20th, I have classes around then, which puts me at risk of missing the pooping when they air it.

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
God damn it, it had better not be after the 20th, I have classes around then, which puts me at risk of missing the Classes when they air it.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Mamma mia! It had-a better not be after the 20th, Peach has invited a-me around then, which puts me at risk of missing the lotsa-spaghetti when they air it!
Ooohhh noooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.