Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT3| Nintendo Direct Speculation Trilogy HD

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEgg

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there is an intern at NoA’s marketing department who just watches this thread and others like it.

Melpomene

Jun 9, 2019
:o

he was one of the first names listed in the last poll so I figured he would be for this one too

I’m not looking through all that so I’ll believe y’all
Yeah, he's like smack-dab in the center of the names. With him and (I suspect, given that he immediately felt the need to note that he misread the poll) Nate down for Team Appetizer, I do have hope for this week, still, even if neither voted on any actual knowledge. All we need is Emily to come in and vote for this week from the heart and we'll officially will a Direct into being!

baltic

Oct 27, 2017
When OT 4 will be revealed I'll be really bummed not having something to look forward to in a very near future...

OP
OP
Raccoon

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Yeah, he's like smack-dab in the center of the names. With him and (I suspect, given that he immediately felt the need to note that he misread the poll) Nate down for Team Appetizer, I do have hope for this week, still, even if neither voted on any actual knowledge. All we need is Emily to come in and vote for this week from the heart and we'll officially will a Direct into being!
The only way to misinterpret the poll is between 2 and 3. 1 is exceptionally clear. At the very least, Nate meant to vote against a Direct this week.

Melpomene

Jun 9, 2019
The only way to misinterpret the poll is between 2 and 3. 1 is exceptionally clear. At the very least, Nate meant to vote against a Direct this week.
But 3 literally has the phrase "Team Appetizer" in it, producing potential confusion between 1 and 3 as well. Realistically, there's no way to know exactly what he meant to vote for.

Which is exactly why this week is exciting. And potentially soul-crushing.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
What will be the opening announcement?

- Paper Mario
- WarioWare
- Metroid 5
- Halo MCC
- TWEWY 2
- New IP from Nintendo
- New IP from third party
This is a good one I’ll do it after it’s officially announced
What type of Direct will the next Nintendo Direct be?
-general Nintendo Direct
-general Nintendo Direct Mini
-Animal Crossing Direct
-other (please specify)
yeah I like this one

OP
OP
Raccoon

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
But 3 literally has the phrase "Team Appetizer" in it, producing potential confusion between 1 and 3 as well. Realistically, there's no way to know exactly what he meant to vote for.

Which is exactly why this week is exciting. And potentially soul-crushing.
I regret succumbing to the pressure of adding a third choice

I doubted my own design of the poll as being mutually exclusive, which it is dang it

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Another potential Nintendo Direct announcement. Nintendo has a strong relationship with Konami.
This looks like something that would come to westward months after its Japanese release. It sounds very similar to Yokai Watch with manga and everything. They'll wait for it to have a fanbase in Japan to decide on a localization.

Zippo

Dec 8, 2017
Arlo's new video definitely asks a good question. What will the big holiday game be this year?

Pokemon is now (thankfully) out of the running. Only a few options left i figure.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Arlo's new video definitely asks a good question. What will the big holiday game be this year?

Pokemon is now (thankfully) out of the running. Only a few options left i figure.
Metroid 5,Bayo 3, Monster Hunter, Zelda HD remasters and... something Donkey Kong, hopefully.

I expect couple of miracle ports akin to The Witcher 3; maybe Cyberpunk or Watch Dogs or one of Bethesda's newer games.

Zippo

Dec 8, 2017

pld

Oct 27, 2017
Now that we know 3D World is coming out this year and Odyssey 2 is therefor out there is just one game left that qualifies as big holiday title and that's BotW 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.