• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• #TeamAppetizer (a Direct will come between 1/14 and 1/17)

Votes: 806 70.6%
  • #TeamEntrée (this is the main course; another Direct won’t come until later)

Votes: 237 20.8%
  • I'm on #TeamAppetizer, but I don't necessarily think it will happen next week.

Votes: 99 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Someone put master chiefs head and doom guy head beside each other
GUEST_6d7a80b1-ed38-42ac-9ae8-be30e0901467

il_570xN.1404049599_rx5n.jpg

Jbone115

Oct 25, 2017
Ha, I had a suspicion that "Mario on PlayStation" was actually "Master Chief on Switch." Will definitely be interesting if that comes true.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
I've trusted the Halo on Switch since it was talked about before E3. I just want to know when it'll be announced. Imagine it happening at TGA

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
It's still so weird to see Sony and Microsoft concede their big budget, high profile first party games and IP to Nintendo and all Nintendo has to do is just say yes. They don't even need to give anything back. They ain't giving nobody Mario Kart or Smash or something. No Xenoblade, no ARMS, no exclusive Bayonettas, no Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion, etc

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
If Halo is coming, I can't imagine us not getting the Rare games eventually.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I can't see some Halo Switch port being announced at the Game Awards. Microsoft probably wants to focus on upcoming Xbox/PC games. Maybe in the next Direct, especially if I'm right and Master Chief is in Smash.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Zell I feel like you dropped by now to say that because it could be announced at the Game Awards. Personally I was thinking it'd be suited for a Nintendo direct.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
If Halo is coming, I can't imagine us not getting the Rare games eventually.

I keep saying this, but I think the problem is that Microsoft never actually bothered natively porting Rare's legacy games to modern hardware. Rare Replay just relies on a bunch of emulators, after all.

I dunno, unless we see native ports of Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie/Perfect Dark heading to PC/Xbone in addition to Switch, I think the best chance of getting those games is through a potential N64 online service, where all MS has to do is just provide the untouched ROMs.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I'd like to make a prediction of Parkitect for the Switch being announced during the Indies Direct tomorrow. I obviously have no insider knowledge.

C.Tsubasa

Nov 8, 2017
Zell I feel like you dropped by now to say that because it could be announced at the Game Awards. Personally I was thinking it'd be suited for a Nintendo direct.

Not really, i dont think Microsoft or Nintendo will waste their slot at such event to promote something for another console.

If it happened it will be on a Direct.

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
Just when I thought this gaming day couldn't get any weirder, someone declared, "RELEASE THE HALOS!"

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been blatantly clear he's meant Halo since the first comment months ago. I can't believe some of you were still doubting it even as of a page ago, to the point where had had to blatantly just say "halo". I am sure people are still not going to believe it too, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.