• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• #TeamAppetizer (a Direct will come between 1/14 and 1/17)

Votes: 806 70.6%
  • #TeamEntrée (this is the main course; another Direct won’t come until later)

Votes: 237 20.8%
  • I'm on #TeamAppetizer, but I don't necessarily think it will happen next week.

Votes: 99 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NCL was already encouraging Japanese Switch fans in the news section to watch the Game Awards a couple days ago. This could be important that they would tell the Japanese audience to watch an American game awards show.

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
TGA was hyped last time and we didn't get much of what was hinted at, just expect nothing, hope for everything.
Exactly, leaks ran rampant last year and we got jack shit. I am not trusting anyone until I see it, if I was going to believe the leakers Metroid prime trilogy was all but confirmed last year and we still got nothing. My expectations are very low this year.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Exactly, leaks ran rampant last year and we got jack shit. I am not trusting anyone until I see it, if I was going to believe the leakers Metroid prime trilogy was all but confirmed last year and we still got nothing. My expectations are very low this year.
There are no leaks though? Nobody specifically mentions any game. Joker was not a let down for me last year.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Eyes emojis tweets don't really need to be reported unless there's an actual tease tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.