• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• #TeamAppetizer (a Direct will come between 1/14 and 1/17)

Votes: 806 70.6%
  • #TeamEntrée (this is the main course; another Direct won’t come until later)

Votes: 237 20.8%
  • I'm on #TeamAppetizer, but I don't necessarily think it will happen next week.

Votes: 99 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there is an intern at NoA's marketing department who just watches this thread and others like it.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
:o

he was one of the first names listed in the last poll so I figured he would be for this one too

I'm not looking through all that so I'll believe y'all
Yeah, he's like smack-dab in the center of the names. With him and (I suspect, given that he immediately felt the need to note that he misread the poll) Nate down for Team Appetizer, I do have hope for this week, still, even if neither voted on any actual knowledge. All we need is Emily to come in and vote for this week from the heart and we'll officially will a Direct into being!

baltic

Oct 27, 2017
When OT 4 will be revealed I'll be really bummed not having something to look forward to in a very near future...

OP
OP

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Yeah, he's like smack-dab in the center of the names. With him and (I suspect, given that he immediately felt the need to note that he misread the poll) Nate down for Team Appetizer, I do have hope for this week, still, even if neither voted on any actual knowledge. All we need is Emily to come in and vote for this week from the heart and we'll officially will a Direct into being!
The only way to misinterpret the poll is between 2 and 3. 1 is exceptionally clear. At the very least, Nate meant to vote against a Direct this week.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
The only way to misinterpret the poll is between 2 and 3. 1 is exceptionally clear. At the very least, Nate meant to vote against a Direct this week.
But 3 literally has the phrase "Team Appetizer" in it, producing potential confusion between 1 and 3 as well. Realistically, there's no way to know exactly what he meant to vote for.

Which is exactly why this week is exciting. And potentially soul-crushing.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Another potential Nintendo Direct announcement. Nintendo has a strong relationship with Konami.
www.gematsu.com

Solomon Program to be released for Switch

The newly announced monster battle game Solomon Program from Konami will be released for Switch, CoroCoro Online has confirmed. A demo code is included with the January 17-due issue of MiraCoro Com…
27d.jpg

OP
OP

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
But 3 literally has the phrase "Team Appetizer" in it, producing potential confusion between 1 and 3 as well. Realistically, there's no way to know exactly what he meant to vote for.

Which is exactly why this week is exciting. And potentially soul-crushing.
I regret succumbing to the pressure of adding a third choice

I doubted my own design of the poll as being mutually exclusive, which it is dang it

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Another potential Nintendo Direct announcement. Nintendo has a strong relationship with Konami.
www.gematsu.com

Solomon Program to be released for Switch

The newly announced monster battle game Solomon Program from Konami will be released for Switch, CoroCoro Online has confirmed. A demo code is included with the January 17-due issue of MiraCoro Com…
27d.jpg
Welp, even if it's not this week, all these potential announcements cropping up does imply to me that it really can't end up being much later than the first week of February, or something.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017

This looks like something that would come to westward months after its Japanese release. It sounds very similar to Yokai Watch with manga and everything. They'll wait for it to have a fanbase in Japan to decide on a localization.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Arlo's new video definitely asks a good question. What will the big holiday game be this year?

Pokemon is now (thankfully) out of the running. Only a few options left i figure.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Arlo's new video definitely asks a good question. What will the big holiday game be this year?

Pokemon is now (thankfully) out of the running. Only a few options left i figure.

Metroid 5,Bayo 3, Monster Hunter, Zelda HD remasters and... something Donkey Kong, hopefully.

I expect couple of miracle ports akin to The Witcher 3; maybe Cyberpunk or Watch Dogs or one of Bethesda's newer games.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Now that we know 3D World is coming out this year and Odyssey 2 is therefor out there is just one game left that qualifies as big holiday title and that's BotW 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.