• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• #TeamAppetizer (a Direct will come between 1/14 and 1/17)

Votes: 806 70.6%
  • #TeamEntrée (this is the main course; another Direct won’t come until later)

Votes: 237 20.8%
  • I'm on #TeamAppetizer, but I don't necessarily think it will happen next week.

Votes: 99 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's Arkham Origins, right? Not the new one.
I think it's Arkham Origins.
oh i see, thanks. weird if they ported that to switch when they've ignored it's existence for so long

You guys will see kinda what I've done in the OP in a few minutes.

It's probably not perfect and I'll take requests for how to fix it, but I do think it helps
1) not put a big spotlight on specific insiders
2) not give free headlines to NintendoSoup etc.
While also being a pretty good and up to date recap

it basically amounts to "trust me or just ask in the thread what you specifically wanna know"
sounds good

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It's probably not perfect and I'll take requests for how to fix it, but I do think it helps

it basically amounts to "trust me or just ask in the thread what you specifically wanna know"
Sounds great. :)

dmpillay

Mar 18, 2019

god damn you are a legend

Suddenly very excited for this

OP
OP

Raccoon

May 31, 2019

here's one last Direct post from me, one of my favorite sad songs from my favorite songwriter

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't she say it was coming last year as well? It's been hinted at multiple times in the past. So, forgive me if I don't put a whole lot of stock in that statement. There's still Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 which have also been heavily hinted at or requested. Could easily be those.

Nope she did not. Everything she hinted at last year was true in the end so I don't have a reason to doubt her now.

Regarding Wonderful 101 she said this:
The situation surrounding The Wonderful 101 is a little complicated.

I'm not saying a Switch port won't/can't ever happen, but I don't personally see it releasing this year (2020).

Doesn't matter anyways. There's other Wii U games getting ports to Switch this year.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.