• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Rideable bear you say???

latest

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Just a little request, if you post something from 4chan or some other chan's, please include the content here. I don't really want to visit those sites and don't think i'm the only one who doesn't want to.
Thanks.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
One thing pretty much all Zelda fake leaks prove is how difficult it is to come up with a subtitle that doesn't stupid and immediately fake.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Just a little request, if you post something from 4chan or some other chan's, please include the content here. I don't really want to visit those sites and don't think i'm the only one who doesn't want to.
Thanks.

Oh, your wish should be granted!

Titel of the new Game: The Legend of Zelda: Bond of the Triforce.
New Zelda Information via 7ch.
>Game logo and title revealed as Bond Of The Triforce
>trailer relatively soon
>Zelda playable in dungeons for puzzle solving. Switch between them in real time.
>Zelda tags along with link in the overworld and now can harness the power of nature to assist link such as changing the weather.
>animals will play a much larger role in the gameplay. Rideable bear shown in trailer.
>new enemies leevers and tektites and some sort of snake enemy shown.
>magic gage seen. May be for Zelda.
>slingshot returns as well as a new plow looking weapon link uses to change into a large horde of enemies.
>visually looks a lot like BOTW. Music playing is a remix of the Zelda 2 title theme.

dkcfan

Banned
Jan 21, 2020
I hope Diddy Kong Racing 2 will still coming. But now the Mario kart team is making the Sequel. And coming out this holliday. And it will be a big closer or opening for the upcoming Nintendo direct . And Diddy Kong racing 2 and Mk8 deluxe can live together with each other . And Nintendo seems to be very intressed in an sequel. because the try it 2 times. let hope that the third time it will come out

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
we won't know that now, it needed to sell 1 million this quarter or be in top 10 to get updated numbers. if it does 1 million in the fiscal year (from launch to end of march) which imo is likely, we'll know at the end of april
Nope, any game that sold 1m during the current fiscal year will be shown in the "Supplementary information" pdf so if it crossed 1m in 2019 we will know soon.

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
This leak seems fake, especially Zelda being playable in dungeons but a NPC assisting you in overworld. That seems...confusing.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nope, any game that sold 1m during the current fiscal year will be shown in the "Supplementary information" pdf so if it crossed 1m in 2019 we will know soon.
oh? my mistake then. i thought the quarterly reports, other than the Q4 one, were only about the sales of what the games have sold in that quarter, other than the top games list which get updated unless they fall out of the top list.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, your wish should be granted!

Titel of the new Game: The Legend of Zelda: Bond of the Triforce.
New Zelda Information via 7ch.
>Game logo and title revealed as Bond Of The Triforce
>trailer relatively soon
>Zelda playable in dungeons for puzzle solving. Switch between them in real time.
>Zelda tags along with link in the overworld and now can harness the power of nature to assist link such as changing the weather.
>animals will play a much larger role in the gameplay. Rideable bear shown in trailer.
>new enemies leevers and tektites and some sort of snake enemy shown.
>magic gage seen. May be for Zelda.
>slingshot returns as well as a new plow looking weapon link uses to change into a large horde of enemies.
>visually looks a lot like BOTW. Music playing is a remix of the Zelda 2 title theme.

Thanks, much appreciated.

And yeah, sounds fake.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
oh? my mistake then. i thought the quarterly reports, other than the Q4 one, were only about the sales of what the games have sold in that quarter, other than the top games list which get updated unless they fall out of the top list.
Sales of what the games have sold during the fiscal year* + updates of top selling games.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
I saw another leak related to the next Zelda in my morning coffe grounds, but I hesitated to share it.

> Should have been revealed originally at TGA, but Nintendo pulled the trailer sometimes in November during the Pokemon related controversies to avoid comparisons with the wild area.
> Zelda now playable in certain sections of the game, kind of like Ciri in the Witcher 3, but Link remains the focus for the bulk of the gameplay. A DLC centered on Zelda alone is currently being discussed at Nintendo.
> The overworld was altered after the cataclysm seen in the reveal trailer. Some parts of Hyrule are now in the sky, leaving big craters scattered around the world. Some of them are filed with water, and there's a greater emphasis on navigation. The map seem unrecognizable at first sight. The trailer also showed a few underground sections, but nothing like blackreach as far as I know.
> Seamless transition from the sky to the ground.
> The climbing seems to have been revamped and requires now timing and balance; a little bit like walking in Death Stranding.
> Still looks like Breath of the Wild, but much closer to the first reveal in terms of draw distance and poliage density. Probably running on the slightly more powerful Switch pro.
> Link can summon beasts to fight alongside when outdoor.
> No word about the durability system.
> At least 2 different towns are shown, with a much higher population density (though not on the level of Witcher 3).
> Release date: winter 2020.

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
Great ! I'm actually more curious about sales for games that are not the biggest blockbusters. AC was really good and it totally deserves to be a million seller.

Can we expect an update for Yoshi CW ?
We just knew it was a million seller and we never had updated numbers after that.

dkcfan

Banned
Jan 21, 2020
Why we want an new mobile game from Nintendo every mobile game is not from an good quality . So i don't want Zelda or what on the mobile

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
I saw another leak related to the next Zelda in my morning coffe grounds, but I hesitated to share it.

> Should have been revealed originally at TGA, but Nintendo pulled the trailer sometimes in November during the Pokemon related controversies to avoid comparisons with the wild area.
> Zelda now playable in certain sections of the game, kind of like Ciri in the Witcher 3, but Link remains the focus for the bulk of the gameplay. A DLC centered on Zelda alone is currently being discussed at Nintendo.
> The overworld was altered after the cataclysm seen in the reveal trailer. Some parts of Hyrule are now in the sky, leaving big craters scattered around the world. Some of them are filed with water, and there's a greater emphasis on navigation. The map seem unrecognizable at first sight. The trailer also showed a few underground sections, but nothing like blackreach as far as I know.
> The climbing seems to have been revamped and requires now timing and balance; a little bit like walking in Death Stranding.
> Still looks like Breath of the Wild, but much closer to the first reveal in terms of draw distance and poliage density. Probably running on the slightly more powerful Switch pro.
> At least 2 different towns are shown, with a much higher population density (though not on the level of Witcher 3).
Sound similar to that 4chan rumour but I think it all sounds great. Especially the craters and land pieces in the sky. I also like that they mention Switch Pro,. Probably fake though but you never know.

Salamiaddict

May 15, 2018
Northern Germany
Why we want an new mobile game from Nintendo every mobile game is not from an good quality . So i don't want Zelda or what on the mobile

Hmm, while I agree, that the games are pretty hit or miss and almost all of them are heavy on gacha and pay to win, I do think the quality is pretty solid. So I would want another game from them on mobile.
I play Mario Kart Tour daily and I spent nothing on it so far. It plays well and looks nice. I don't need more from my mobile games.

FGPack

Jan 19, 2020
Italy

If this is true i honestly don't like it that much :\

dkcfan

Banned
Jan 21, 2020
I don't like the mobile games from Nintendo. And ik think Zelda work not so good on a mobile Phone.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't like the idea of playing a Zelda game where you swap between Link and Zelda on the fly. I like it better as a solo adventure. I'd rather you choose who to play the game as and minor story adjustments are made accordingly.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
bond of the triforce sounds like such a lame name
personally not a fan of "triforce" being in the title at all.
Don't tell The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods or The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods 2...

(Japanese names for A Link to the Past and A Link Between Worlds)

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
The 4chan thing sounds like someone describing a trailer. Regardless of past Zeldas having dungeon-exclusive stuff that could classify as characters, it's plausible that a trailer would not necessarily include footage of the princess being controlled everywhere.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Xenoblade is the current IP most ripe for a mobile game IMO. Just take all the Blades from Xenoblade 2 and use a simplified version of the battle system, with Gacha of course.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Great ! I'm actually more curious about sales for games that are not the biggest blockbusters. AC was really good and it totally deserves to be a million seller.

Can we expect an update for Yoshi CW ?
We just knew it was a million seller and we never had updated numbers after that.
I think chances are good for Yoshi to cross the 2m barrier (and therefore 1m during the current fiscal year). However, it is possible that we'll have to wait until April to find out.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
The 4chan thing sounds like someone describing a trailer. Regardless of past Zeldas having dungeon-exclusive stuff that could classify as characters, it's plausible that a trailer would not necessarily include footage of the princess being controlled everywhere.
And everything sounds like shouting "It's Zelda 2 reference !"

Because botw was a liiiiittle bit like 1 if you looked at it in specific ways.

Last edited:

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hyped for a possible Zelda trailer more than anything. I get that everyone wants to see lots of games announced and stuff but Zelda is on another level of video game greatness. No amount of games will make me more excited than Zelda. The perfect direct for me would be lots of new games shown (first and third party), a varied line up and a long Zelda trailer finisher.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Got some friends to do a league on fantasy critic and now my desire for a direct has reached unforeseen levels.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Wow, those "leaks" sound kinda amazing. Too amazing to be true, especially with the land in the sky part.

Nov 3, 2017
I'm calling it now. An Animal Crossing Direct in the first week of February and a general Direct the following week. Mark your calendars people

Last edited:

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Just read that Zelda 4chan thing, sounds like bullshit. Too many details, death stranding comparison, playable zelda, etc

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I am amazed at how many people don't know what coffe grounds fortune telling is.
I thought that wasn't meant to be literal and was like "a little bird told me". Actually I didn't even read that part the first time around.

I'm also a bit distraught right now due to personal reasons (actually incredibly mad with some irresponsible people) so my reading comprehension is a bit off right now.

I let my mind immediately entertain something cool to distract me from how intensely upset I am right now.

mrfusticle

Oct 30, 2017
Nintendo's output was objectively best when I was a kid and now its trash because I'm into super grown up video games now

Status
Not open for further replies.