• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
All these new ratings remind me of the rating for Duke 3D last year, and we still never got that port.

My mind and vote are now Team February, but my heart on the other hand...

_Malus_

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Switched to team February... I don't know how we can possibly have a general direct before February. :/ would be nice to be wrong though...

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, I'm selling my Switch. Who wants it?
giphy.gif

Cheesehead302

Jun 7, 2019
I think I'm going with team January because it doesn't seem like it will happen now, but every time I think something will or won't happen at a certain time Nintendo does the opposite.

SammyJ9

Dec 22, 2019
This Smash presentation really makes me wonder why they didn't unveil the character at the Game Awards. I thought for sure it was to save it for a Direct, but if that's not the case... then why? Even if the character wasn't far in development, well, neither was Joker when he was shown off, and that worked out very well.

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone considered that Capcom not only give the date for a Dante Smash reveal timed DMC3 trailer, but also gave the date for a Nintendo Direct on January 30th?

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone considered that Capcom not only give the date for a Dante Smash reveal timed DMC3 trailer, but also gave the date for a Nintendo Direct on January 30th?

If Nintendo has a general direct at the end of the month, there will be so many formulas, trends, and theories thrown out the window going forward!!!

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
This Smash presentation really makes me wonder why they didn't unveil the character at the Game Awards. I thought for sure it was to save it for a Direct, but if that's not the case... then why? Even if the character wasn't far in development, well, neither was Joker when he was shown off, and that worked out very well.
could be as simple as, "Sakurai (or Nintendo) felt like it".

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The thing that doesn't make sense to me about a February direct is like...they've gotta know Sony basically own that month with the PS5 event, right?

coolcam52

Jan 14, 2019
I could still see a direct next week, maybe they just didn't want other news to share the spotlight with smash. I know after last direct every top Twitter trend was related to the smash presentation that immediately followed, and after that overwatch flopped and most people don't even remember deadly premonition 2 was announced at all

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
I laugh if today they announce a direct 2 hours after the Sakurai video. They really can troll people like that, I'm sure

But no, it should be next week or so.

AR Starts

Oct 25, 2017
If not next week then February. I highly doubt they will do the last week it with earnings the same week. That said maybe the smash character reveal will give us a better idea on the timing.

Nov 8, 2017
There aren't any games announced for the second half; in fact if you look at Wikipedia there are literally no games with dates (either specific or limited to a month) past April, and April itself has only 1. In the grand scheme of things Nintendo's 2020 is still an absolute mystery.

I should have clarified, there are already games announced that will hit in the second half of the year. Not that they were announced for that time (yet)..

Status
Not open for further replies.