• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Nintendo software and hardware sales data from 1983 to present

This post won't be updated here anymore. Click here to visit the page where the data will be updated from now on. It was made abundantly clear that this place [the staff or part of it] don't have regard for the efforts it takes to compile data nor understand that it's the aggregation of a small...

Overview of Pikmin sales:

Pikmin: 1.60 million
Pikmin 2: 1.12 million
Pikmin 3: 1.26 million

MIA: Hey! Pikmin (who cares)

Pikmin 3 actually sold slightly more than Pikmin 2 despite being on a console that sold less than GCN

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
I hope the daily Mario Kart discussions die down in the next thread, at least before the direct rolls around; i'm already super tired of the endless back-and-forth

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
www.resetera.com

This post won't be updated here anymore. Click here to visit the page where the data will be updated from now on. It was made abundantly clear that this place [the staff or part of it] don't have regard for the efforts it takes to compile data nor understand that it's the aggregation of a small...

Pikmin 3 actually sold slightly more than Pikmin 2 despite being on a console that sold less than GCN
I actually do wonder how badly Hey! Pikmin bombed

It just sort of released with no fanfare and then quietly disappeared.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tonight is our last chance to get snes game's this month, if they don't get announced we won't get any till March most likely :(

superbright

Feb 11, 2019
United Kingdom
www.resetera.com

That's kind of crazy actually, it makes me realise how well Splatoon did being a new IP. Those numbers mean Splatoon 1 outsold the entire Pikmin series.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So before the kibosh gets put on this thread anyone want to fill me in on all the hubbub surrounding a potential direct next week/the week after?

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
So before the kibosh gets put on this thread anyone want to fill me in on all the hubbub surrounding a potential direct next week/the week after?
Essentially:
  • Zippo said two directs are coming this month; both obvious based on the current speculation (AKA: general direct and Animal Crossing direct).
  • Animal Crossing has an embargo set until February 20th (that huge dump of villager renders wasn't supposed to go up until that date); a Thursday (direct day).
That's it, lol.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Essentially:
  • Zippo said two directs are coming this month; both obvious based on the current speculation (AKA: general direct and Animal Crossing direct).
  • Animal Crossing has an embargo set for February 20th (that huge dump of villager renders wasn't supposed to go up until that date); a Thursday (direct day).
That's it, lol.

So potentially within the next two weeks.

Nice.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Piknin has a lot potential to grow on Switch. The series always had bad console sales going against it so I could see it performing in the 3 to 5 million range on Switch. It could go higher but they really need to redesign the gameplay for that to happen.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
Imagine if the General direct is on the 27th instead of next week

giphy.gif

Deleted member 4713

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why do people not like Call Of Duty it's a huge game and Nintendo needs big AAA games if not then the Switch will fail even michael pachter said it

dkcfan

Banned
Jan 21, 2020
Pikmin 4 will sell at least 3 million on Switch

The old Pikmin games didn't sell well Alright the came out on consoles that are not so very sell as the Switch. But Pikmin is a niche serie. I don't like Pikmin but for next year an new one i am in for Diversity of the line up.

But i want
New Dkc
Donkey kong vs rabbids an whole game not only a dlc.
Mario kart/Diddy Kong racing 2 / Nintendo kart
2D Metroid
Star Fox finally a good one
Arms 2 with more single-player content and a bigger main roster
For the fans Pikmin 4
Mario strikers
Paper Mario
Skyward Sword remake because i don't like the SD graphics.

That's my wishlist.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The old Pikmin games didn't sell well Alright the came out on consoles that are not so very sell as the Switch. But Pikmin is a niche serie. I don't like Pikmin but for next year an new one i am in for Diversity of the line up.

But i want
New Dkc
Donkey kong vs rabbids an whole game not only a dlc.
Mario kart/Diddy Kong racing 2 / Nintendo kart
2D Metroid
Star Fox finally a good one
Arms 2 with more single-player content and a bigger main roster
For the fans Pikmin 4
Mario strikers
Paper Mario
Skyward Sword remake because i don't like the SD graphics.

That's my wishlist.
It would sell 3 million. Pikmin 3 sold 1.26 million on a 13 million install base. That's better than what Pikmin 1 and 2 did on the GameCube

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Essentially:
  • Animal Crossing has an embargo set until February 20th (that huge dump of villager renders wasn't supposed to go up until that date); a Thursday (direct day).
That's it, lol.
So the date Zippo gave is probably because he knew about the embargo?

dkcfan

Banned
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah we'll see next year. Anyways we don't need ARMS 2. That's a casual Wii like title. Us real gamers don't want it

Have you play that game? Because it is more than an casual title. And i didn't use motion controls in the game but a pro controller. But it was after Zelda my favorite game of the year i liked it more than Horizon Zero dawn and Mario that year . I played it so much online of with a friend. It was so much fun. But the small roster and the lack if single-player content made the game good but not perfect. So when part 2 is coming i will be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.