• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
I'll never judge an insiders credibility based on MPT. Something really weird is clearly going on there.

Pikmin 3 seems to have been delayed a ton too
well... obviously since that, he said that on february 2019, so things changed in one year
Pikmin 3 hit delays.
Yeah, that's the point. BOTW2 was hinted by Zell back in early 2019. It could have been delayed just like MPT and Pikmin 3 were.

Oct 6, 2019
IIRC he said that mpt and pikmin 3 are being worked on and are real, but didn't say they would be released last year. Not sure I remember that 100% correctly tho. either way I hope they're released this year!
there is an insider on twitter that in my opinion is very reliable, it calls Markomaro, he predictes a lot of stuff, like Boutique style , Wonderful 101, mystery dungeon remake. His predictions start from October 2019: https://twitter.com/Newmarkomaro

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tis the final countdown of OT4. What a short but memorable ride it has been

jimmer kripper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Markomaro is definitely one to keep an eye on. He's predicted MANY things that are slowly being confirmed by sabi, etc. Mandycan too

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
To give them a tiny bit of credit; Mystery Dungeon wasn't rumored publicly when they made that call.

They've already gotten plenty of things wrong though (I doubt MPT was ever planned for H1 this year) so they certainly aren't reliable.
MPT is not planned for H1 of this year.

PMD was expected this year and likely heavily speculated by folks, so it was an easy thing. I do believe their original tweet was a new PMD. Not a remake. So they missed on that.

Many of the things they got "specific" about are going to be proven wrong in time.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018

source.gif

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
MPT is not planned for H1 of this year.

PMD was expected this year and likely heavily speculated by folks, so it was an easy thing. I do believe their original tweet was a new PMD. Not a remake. So they missed on that.

Many of the things they got "specific" about are going to be proven wrong in time.
So there is a chance MPT can come the second half of the year...

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Where the hell is Jedi Academy? They said early 2020 but we still even haven't got any screens. I think it's a good candidate for Direct shadow drop. That multiplayer online is gonna be delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.