• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I know plans change, it's just so far he hasn't really displayed any real credibility. Yet you guys want to just hop onto anything someone says.

Anyone can say anything and then say "lol plans change bro"

He also never claimed one was coming this week.

The only leaker I'm willing to believe is someone who ends their statements with "balee dat".

ihrgpgd755b11.png

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I know plans change, it's just so far he hasn't really displayed any real credibility. Yet you guys want to just hop onto anything someone says.

Anyone can say anything and then say "lol plans change bro"

Even our beloved zell has gotten things wrong/not proven yet true before. Zippo may not have built much cred. But nobody here can be spouting things without a risk of a ban if they don't get verified by mods to be in a position to have access to inside knowledge.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Thats really insulting, come on man, he didnt ask you to believe him, he got news from his source and kindly wanted to share with the community here,,,,, he gets nothing out of this so no need to be rude

Preach.

I really can't stand how some people treat or respond to insiders here. It makes this whole place feel toxic at times. I wish we could all just live without insulting or harassing people kind enough to go out on a limb for us.

Actually I wish we could all just live without insulting or harassing anyone at all, really.

Deleted member 53506

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 12, 2019

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think they'll be announcing the entire 2020 lineup with the first Direct.

They'd definitely reveal the lineup up until the fall. This year is a little different, entering 2019 we knew a great deal of its games, even summer titles like Youngblood, DQ Builders 2 and Fire Emblem. This year we got nothing but FFCC. I really do believe this next Direct will be packed.

There's also the thing where almost no third party games except THQ Nordic, Namco and smaller Indies get announced outside of Directs. Nintendo is saving all of them for Directs.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
People can be stupid. I really don't see why insiders would be willing to share shit with a community like this.
Same. There are a lot of cool folks here, but some are just hostile and wouldn't be missed if they were gone. As an Insider doing this in my spare time, I wouldn't even want to deal with those few that behave like shit.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I wish I could get excited about sports spinoffs

they could announce Chibi-Robo Soccer and it'd mean nothing to me

Deleted member 53506

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
Same. There are a lot of cool folks here, but some are just hostile and wouldn't be missed if they were gone. As an Insider doing this in my spare time, I wouldn't even want to deal with those few that behave like shit.
Yeah. People take this stuff way too serious. At the end of the day, it's just video games. Why harass anyone?

Same here.
Considering how football is way more popular than any other sport, I can't understand why they don't push this series more.
It baffles me as well and I can only hope Nintendo will one day see reason, lol.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
We know Animal Crossing, No More Heroes 3, Bravely Default 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles are all set for this year. I'm probably forgetting some.

I was specifically talking about summer games. I'd love NMH3 and Bravely Default to be summer 2020 games but NMH3 was said to be done 35% in the latest report and right now we don't even have any gameplay video of BD2. Both seem more like fall games.

balgajo

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
01010100 01001000 01000001 01010100 00100111 01010011 00100000 01001110 01001111 01010100 00100000 01000001 00100000 01001000 01001001 01001110 01010100

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Every time I see people insult Zippo and say that he's fake or some shit, I always want to bring up the fact that if he was fake the other insiders would have called him out by now.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Thats really insulting, come on man, he didnt ask you to believe him, he got news from his source and kindly wanted to share with the community here,,,,, he gets nothing out of this so no need to be rude

He gets attention, which if you've been on the internet you should know that's enough for some people.

Posts like this are disgusting. People like you are the reason insiders no longer want to share anything like us.

My god some of you people are sensitive. I've got nothing against this Zippo guy. I've got a problem with people lying and then running away so they can't be held accountable.

Because let's be fucking real here, guys. People do lie on the internet and then disappear when called out.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
He gets attention, which if you've been on the internet you should know that's enough for some people.

My god some of you people are sensitive. I've got nothing against this Zippo guy. I've got a problem with people lying and then running away so they can't be held accountable.

Because let's be fucking real here, guys. People do lie on the internet and then disappear when called out.

What has Zippo lied about so far? Or better yet, which inside prediction of his has been wrong so far?

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
People being hateful on the dude for supposedly being wrong are messed up like he never said the date we filled in the blanks and stuff does change all the time I mean look at SE history Nintendo is just more lockdown if it's not for sure they won't mention it they are likely waiting for approval for a few games or a few trailers before announcements are made

alm0st^_^

Banned
Jan 25, 2020

How did he run away? People have lives besides this forum lol. Not everyone is on here 24/7. He came back, said he still trusted his source, and thats it. You want to burn him at the stake because you got too excited about a direct that didn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.