• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Are the people who lost the Nintendo @ The Game Awards avatar bet still holding the L or did it expire already?

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
I was just kidding, I don't mind Mario Golf. :p

As a Canadian, I would LOVE a Mario Hockey game, even though it would be a huge flop outside of Canada lol.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
NateDrake with Nintendo's tendancy to announce their full line-up before E3 (at the exception of some more casually oriented games like MP or Ring Fit), would you say a single Direct before E3 would be enough to fit all the 1st party announcements ?

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
One thing I will say about this endless drought on switch and ps4 is I only have two (2) games in my "backlog" and I'll be done with them in no time.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Also I managed to find time to watch the Dragon Quest movie on Netflix. Despite the poor-middling Japanese reviews I thought it was fantastic. There is a controversial twist at the end but if you go in knowing that then I think you'll like it, especially if you're a fan of the series.

Biggest issue is that it speeds through much of the game's story, though that's understandable what with a ~50 hour game being condensed into a 1.5 hour movie and all.

Anyway, off-topic and all but February 13th didn't totally disappoint!

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
User banned (3 days): Hostility towards another member over a series of posts.
So did Zippo ever come back or is he hiding because we know he's full of shit?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
So did Zippo ever come back or is he hiding because we know he's full of shit?
tenor.gif

4CornersTHSA

Jun 13, 2019
Current thinking

Animal Crossing Direct in the next week or two

General Direct in first two weeks of March

Possibly a Nindies Direct, or Mini Direct, in April or May

E3, business as usual

Velezcora

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
yup he came back. responding to a Sabi tweet after she posted here. Responses like this is why our legitimate leakers don't leak us news anymore. Plans change

He's sticking to what his sources told him

I know plans change, it's just so far he hasn't really displayed any real credibility. Yet you guys want to just hop onto anything someone says.

Anyone can say anything and then say "lol plans change bro"

jimmer kripper

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
I know plans change, it's just so far he hasn't really displayed any real credibility. Yet you guys want to just hop onto anything someone says.

Anyone can say anything and then say "lol plans change bro"
Insiders here are verified by mods, so it isn't just anyone. But I agree they haven't built up much "credibility" outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.