• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
giphy.gif

Nelthar

Jan 14, 2020
Nintendo could do nindie direct at pax and announce Hollow Knight Silkson there, thats pretty big and awesome game coming to switch

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
New thread's up.

www.resetera.com

Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT6| OT7 Has Been Rated in Korea

Because we apparently can't help ourselves, welcome to another new Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread, the second within 2 weeks. I'm honored to become part of the proud tradition of OPs for these threads, nominated by none other than Phendrift. I've been around since the creation of Era and I...

Maybe they can just lock it until we hit 400 here

That can work, I just wanted to be able to post it.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
New thread's up.

www.resetera.com

Because we apparently can't help ourselves, welcome to another new Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread, the second within 2 weeks. I'm honored to become part of the proud tradition of OPs for these threads, nominated by none other than Phendrift. I've been around since the creation of Era and I...

That can work, I just wanted to be able to post it.
Not leaving till this hits 400

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
In the grand tradition of Direct threads, through collapse of this one let's talk about food. Direct food.

I always tried to get sushi for a Nintendo Direct, but it's become quite expensive around here lately, so I thought I would switch to corn chips... but, you know, chips, fingers, keyboards. So I thought I'd switch to chocolate, but apparently it's fake somehow? What to do, what to do.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
In the grand tradition of Direct threads, through collapse of this one let's talk about food. Direct food.

I always tried to get sushi for a Nintendo Direct, but it's become quite expensive around here lately, so I thought I would switch to corn chips... but, you know, chips, fingers, keyboards. So I thought I'd switch to chocolate, but apparently it's fake somehow? What to do, what to do.
Eating popcorn like a chicken, pecking down at it.

General Tso

Jan 10, 2018
hot take: Nintendo breaks the trend of not putting General Directs in the second half the month and announces one tomorrow, we get an AC Direct next week, and the Zippo prophecy is fulfilled

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Please continue the discussion/descent into madness here:

www.resetera.com

Status
Not open for further replies.