• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Okay let's play a game :)

Reorder the following six announcements in the six coming weeks (week 21-26):

I'm changing the rules a little bit :D

W21: Donkey Kong 3D Platformer
W22: Mother 3
W23: Eternal Darkness 2
W24: Nintenddogs/Cats
W25: Wrecking Crew Remaster
W26: Ice Climbers 2

IronTed

One Winged Slayer
Jun 6, 2019
So if OP's are Presidents, then I guess whoever is doing 9 won't last too long then.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017

- Pikmin 3 DX
- Super Mario 3D World DX
- Pokémon DLC
- Smash DLC
- Super Mario All Stars
- Paper Mario #2 trailer

W21: Super Mario 3D World DX + Super Mario All Stars
W22: nothing
W23: Pokémon DLC
W24: Smash DLC + Paper Mario #2 Trailer
W25: Pikmin 3 DX
W26: nothing
392390482_dda9b14769_b.jpg

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018

- Pikmin 3 DX
- Super Mario 3D World DX
- Pokémon DLC
- Smash DLC
- Super Mario All Stars
- Paper Mario #2 trailer

W21: Super Mario 3D World DX + Super Mario All Stars
W22: nothing
W23: Pokémon DLC
W24: Smash DLC + Paper Mario #2 Trailer
W25: Pikmin 3 DX
W26: nothing
Is there anything to indicate that we'll see all of these in the next six weeks? I mean, I hope so, but with Paper Mario being revealed two months before release, they may hold off on their other games for a similar release timing

Generally though, I think we'll see the following in June
  • Smash DLC (livestream featuring Sakurai, aired around June 9th-11th/ex-E3 week)
  • Pokemon DLC (a shadow-dropped trailer sometime in the month)
  • The Origami King Trailer #2 (about a month out from the release date)
  • Pikmin 3 Deluxe (late June for late August release)
and the two 3D Mario announcements in July. I'd love to be wrong though.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I'm more curious about Japanese third party games for the Switch. My faith/hopes are decreasing by the day.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
What? Wave Race I get, but Mario Golf hits almost every system, right?
At making this year? Or existing?

Obviously Wave Race returning at any point would be a huge surprise, but Mario Golf?

Can we at this point assume that the 3D Mario remasters will be the holiday title, or is the holiday title not yet announced?
They still have unannounced software planned for 2020. But, as with anything in the industry right now, it could change pending the pandemic impact.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nate is like killing the hopes of games coming this year one by one. I don't even know what to predict. Style Savvy is all I got left.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Nate is like killing the hopes of games coming this year one by one. I don't even know what to predict. Style Savvy is all I got left.
You could always join the enlightened Nintendogs club.

Or even further enlightened Chibi-Robo club; one that insiders will never strike down, because they know it's coming.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
The other day I looked up sales for Bowser's Inside Story 3DS and was shocked how badly it flopped. The original was the best selling Mario RPG and the remake was one of the worst selling Mario games ever. Poor Alphadream. :/

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
The other day I looked up sales for Bowser's Inside Story 3DS and was shocked how badly it flopped. The original was the best selling Mario RPG and the remake was one of the worst selling Mario games ever. Poor Alphadream. :/
Releasing so deep into the Switch's life meant BiS DX and Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn were pretty much DOA.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Nobody has struck down Elite Beat Agents 2 yet

I'm not sure if iNiS exist anymore. They disappeared after doing Lips and Black Eyed Peas for Kinect.

But if Ouendan is specifically you're looking for, I recommend Hatsune Miku on Switch. It does not have touch controls but buttons are not that bad. And it has 100 songs.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People just want a tease of some brand new Nintendo game coming in H2 that is NOT Mario. All we get is rumors of Mario this and Mario that with Pikmin 3 port on the side. Metroid we heard from the insiders here won't be there year, so then what else. Why is nothing else being teased or leaked?

Estizzle

Jan 14, 2019
Between the original already being playable on the 3DS since it was a DS game and its release date being almost two years into the Switch's lifespan, it feels like the game never even had a chance.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
It's just kinda sad how Nintendo published all these new IPs during the GCN/GBA/DS that all just kinda came and went and ultimately died.

Chibi-Robo, Custom Robo, Golden Sun, Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents, list goes on.

I guess that's why to a lot of people, Splatoon was the first big Nintendo IP in awhile, as most of their other attempts during the mid-2000s were lost in the shuffle.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Elite Beat Agents was so fucking good and we're being punished because none of you bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.