• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will the next Direct have Breath Of The Wild 2 news?

• Yes

Votes: 374 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 285 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
I believe Kelios is not saying the truth. Its to vague to simply say "i know but i wont tell the date". He should at least mention the month.

WUT

he already did.
everything started from he saying "July" and even added "before Paper Mario release" (even if this last one was replying to someone else saying "before Paper Mario").

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
I tried to delete the Cookies but without any results... strange
Yup, nothing helps. Guess we'll have to wait.

Hello !
I am french and I am a big fan of Nintendo.
It's my first message here.
I wanted to say that for the moment, there is a bug in France too when I go to the french Nintendo site (nntendo.fr).
I find this very weird because for me it's the very first time that it happens !
Hey, welcome! And yeah, the error for the Nintendo sites is also a first for me, never had that happen before. Wonder what's the issue.

KeliosFR

May 27, 2018
Kalos
Hello !
I am french and I am a big fan of Nintendo.
It's my first message here.
I wanted to say that for the moment, there is a bug in France too when I go to the french Nintendo site (nntendo.fr).
I find this very weird because for me it's the very first time that it happens !
Nintendo website servers are down yep, it happens

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Since the first age, since the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, a trilogy was rumored. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, our souls blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, Metroid fans chose the path of perpetual torment. In our ravenous fandom we found no peace; and with boiling blood we scoured the Umbral Plains seeking information about the dark game that had eluded us.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Oh, I heard good things about Ever Oasis, how's your opinion about that game?
It's really cool overall, albeit a bit easy in my eyes. And it became a tad repetitive after a while.
But it's a lovely game in general, really nice visuals for a 3DS title and the music's also pretty good. Would love EO2 on Switch.

Jan 2, 2018
Oh, I read that there are demos for Etrian Odyssey IV and V on the 3DS eShop? My 3DS (actually an 2DSXL) is currently in the possession of my niece, but I get it back next week and if the demos are still up I need to try them.

It's really cool overall, albeit a bit easy in my eyes. And it became a tad repetitive after a while.
But it's a lovely game in general, really nice visuals for a 3DS title and the music's also pretty good. Would love EO2 on Switch.

It's just 17€ at Amazon, I'll think about it! Thank you!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh, I read that there are demos for Etrian Odyssey IV and V on the 3DS eShop? My 3DS (actually an 2DSXL) is currently in the possession of my niece, but I get it back next week and if the demos are still up I need to try them.

It's just 17€ at Amazon, I'll think about it! Thank you!
Yup and the save data carries over too. Ever Oasis has a demo too

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
61UVo1K2iVL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.