• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will the next Direct have Breath Of The Wild 2 news?

• Yes

Votes: 374 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 285 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
NateDrake said:
What's around the 16th? Is July 20th around July 16th?

KeliosFR said:
I'd say "let people enjoying Mario Paper during the week end, and monday boum"

giphy-3.gif

Last edited:

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Wait, July 20th? Is that when it will be announced or that's when the presentation/Direct will air?

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not getting hopes up because Nintendo can drop Pikmin 3 on Twitter at any moment and deflate the hype.

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
I'd say "let people enjoying Mario Paper during the week end, and monday boum"

Monday Direct huh? That's odd. Well, there is an argument to allow people to enjoy Paper Mario but it seems a bit odd how their whole Paper Mario marketing campaign has worked. It's a major game yet it probably will not show up in any major direct?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nate didn't seem to know about the direct when he did his podcast some days ago. I guess he recently got the memo. I wonder if Jeff knows now too

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Monday Direct huh? That's odd. Well, there is an argument to allow people to enjoy Paper Mario but it seems a bit odd how their whole Paper Mario marketing campaign has worked. It's a major game yet it probably will not show up in any major direct?
It is what it is. Covid 19 didn't allow it to get into a direct. It's fine.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Not opening with a final push for Paper Mario will make the Direct far more interesting; the opening and closing games are always fun to look at.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for a 20 minute info dump on August's Animal Crossing update making up the majority of the July 20th Direct!

Oct 25, 2017
So what kind of presentation can we expect "around" 20th? One game presentation, or more than 1?
It will be an announcement that Nintendo was actually demolished months ago and that their buildings have in fact been replaced with giant inflatable bounce castle facsimiles with no one inside ever since. The power is about to be shut off. There will be a stream for us to watch them slowly deflate.

KeliosFR

May 27, 2018
Kalos
What I know for the moment, they'll present several titles so I guess it's a regular direct, not a mini. I think they'll tweet on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.