• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will the next Direct have Breath Of The Wild 2 news?

• Yes

Votes: 374 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 285 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
What's going everyone? I'm seeing this thread very active and twitter as well... are we expecting something for this week or next? Or never :(

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
What's going everyone? I'm seeing this thread very active and twitter as well... are we expecting something for this week or next? Or never :(

People expecting Direct on 20th due to Kelios/Nate posts

NateDrake said:
So the presentation went from before Paper Mario to now around Paper Mario? Does it remain between the 10th and 19th or are we entering 20th range?
NateDrake said:
What's around the 16th? Is July 20th around July 16th?
KeliosFR said:
I'd say "let people enjoying Mario Paper during the week end, and monday boum"

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks that Nate was guessing? We did this yesterday and he said that he wasn't hinting at anything.
Everybody knows that literally every letter he types in public or in private are hints about nintendo's plans. It's a condition, he literally cannot stop. Even his username is to tell us that the Nathan Drake collection is coming to Switch. He changed his legal name to Nintendo Leaks last year.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I highly doubt it but I would love to see the new MH announced in this Direct lol.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
That's what makes me mad. He made me look like a clown because when he talks like that it's because he knows something. I guess yesterday he didn't know and today he knows.
I don't know. I didn't feel like he was hinting yesterday, and I don't feel like he's hinting today. Feels like someone is trying to put words into his mouth.

I'd be glad to be wrong though, and hopefully this Direct is happening after all.

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
What I know for the moment, they'll present several titles so I guess it's a regular direct, not a mini. I think they'll tweet on friday

Omg. Nate potentially hinting and Kelios outright saying the 20th? Where there's smoke, there's fire. It's official, I'm going to have a heart attack if there's a Monday Direct and a Thursday Xbox showcase. My hype is untethered and knows no bounds

KeliosFR

May 27, 2018
Kalos
To be clear, I don't know the content, just there are several titles (one of my source, so dont ask for BOTW2, Pikmin etc)
Omg. Nate potentially hinting and Kelios outright saying the 20th? Where there's smoke, there's fire. It's official, I'm going to have a heart attack if there's a Monday Direct and a Thursday Xbox showcase. My hype is untethered and knows no bounds
Nate knew the date from the beginning, he hinted so much and you ppl didn't see xD

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad it's coming after Paper Mario. I no longer have to expect it to begin with it. Now we can have a brand new game at the beginning

Jet Jaguar

Dec 3, 2017
So we potentially got Nintendo presentation on 20th July, with Microsoft presentation on July 23rd?!

Would be a nice week if true 😁

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
So the presentation went from before Paper Mario to now around Paper Mario? Does it remain between the 10th and 19th or are we entering 20th range?

Actually, he never said before Paper Mario
Someone asked if they will say something before Paper Mario with youtube video, Twitter news, PR, Direct, live event.. And he replied with "presentation"

He only said July
And hinted at something starting from Xbox event (on July 23 if I'm right)

So basically sonfar he's betting on a presentation from mid to the end of this month

Is he reliable?
Don't know.
Lile, at all.

Jan 2, 2018
Actually, he never said before Paper Mario
Someone asked if they will say something before Paper Mario with youtube video, Twitter news, PR, Direct, live event.. And he replied with "presentation"

He only said July
And hinted at something starting from Xbox event (on July 23 if I'm right)

So basically sonfar he's betting on a presentation from mid to the end of this month

Is he reliable?
Don't know.
Lile, at all.

You are lagging behind. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.