• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure if this counts as a leak acceptable for this site, but the same person who leaked the entire Nintendo January Direct last year recently posted this:

DVEkKlVXUAATN9f.jpg:large

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/405526143/#405526143

So is this real or not? Set me on fire like Chibi Robo if old.

Reference to past leak:
DVEmsiwW4AAsuuq.jpg:large

Flamin' Galah

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If this was a few weeks out from E3, you could believe some of what was written. But E3 is still four months away.

Something something grain of salt.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
No.

No one working E3 2018 would have this info yet. This makes zero sense.

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
this is riding the switch presentation leak so fucking hard and they're not even trying to be realistic.

I'd hate for NLG to be stuck with Luigi's Mansion 3. They're much better at arcade style games.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It honestly reads fake as hell. E3 is still months away. But that said, I have no idea what kinda prep goes into those show floors, and he did get it 100% right last time... so... maybe?

If it's legit, it's a pretty great lineup tbh.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That one dude only knew because he was setting up the event. Way too early for him to know any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.