• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019
Or do you think that's on purpose to keep the reveal a secret 😉
please, I'm desperate here Monolith Soft. Give me the güd stuff.

Sdv5Wqd.jpg

Source: http://switchsoku.com/soft/xenoblade2/

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright. I'm all aboard the Nintendo hype train! I'm hoping for some more Nintendo x Microsoft love in the Direct. Give me ports whatever Xbox games make sense along with Achievement support. Otherwise, I really just want to see the known Nintendo games for this year and some more third party ports.

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
What are the confirmed games for 2019 (unless something is delayed)
I think it is (Bolded the ones I'm interested)

- Mario Maker 2
-Pokemon S/S
-Animal Crossing
-Luigi's Mansion 3
-Fire Emblem
-Astral Chain
-Marvel
-Zelda LA

-Town
-Daemon X machina
-Oninaki

I think its insane that that is coming in 7 months (but considering how slow the first half of the year was it is expected), so i dont expect many announcements for 2019 unless they are smaller games, or something that fills the holes in that line up (I think we need a multiplayer game there, like Mario Strikers or a starfox Racing game ) and I would love some japanese third party devs finally appearing, with Ace attorney or release date for SMTV.

MikeH

Dec 3, 2018
I doubt we're going to see many new announcements, and that's OK, I just want to know more info about the titles they already announced (we don't know much about Astral Chain and that releases in two months, for example).

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Stuff for work in a bit, other things to do this afternoon, then maybe a movie tonight in addition to keeping tabs on Twitter for any cool announcements...

The rest of the day should fly by!

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
I certainly hope they don't announced Mario Kart 9 - hope the team is working in something else, not ARMS 2 either.

But I would be lying if I said I'm not excited for a New Donk City track.

Starfire22

Banned
May 5, 2018
Oklahoma
You know, even if we don't see enough (or rather, more) 1st party stuff than what we already have, I am content with it regardless.

I for one cannot wait to see more Fire Emblem stuff, for example.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
You know, even if we don't see enough (or rather, more) 1st party stuff than what we already have, I am content with it regardless.

I for one cannot wait to see more Fire Emblem stuff, for example.
Yeah 1st party is packed this year. I'm more interested in 3rd party announcements and partnership games as well as what they plan to do with their paywall online

Apr 9, 2019
Waiting for that Nightmare world in Link's Awakening remaster.

Was thinking something similar. Nintendo has a way of keeping the initial reveal of a game sparse so they have more to show later on (as happened recently with Pokemon). They also try to not spoil the entire game in promotional material so there's something left to discover. A parallel world would be a nice Zelda-ish way to flesh out the game.

Anyways, Doom Eternal and Link's Awakening will prolly make this year all by themselves for me. Would like to see something by Retro just to know a bit of what's been going on over there all those years...

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Will E3 attendees be let into Nintendo's booth area today or not until after the direct tomorrow? I'm just really curious how they designed it this year, they always have really neat looking setups

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i am late, can someone tell me what should we expect from this? any hints or leaks?
Luigis Mansion blowout-ish
AC gameplay reveal
Smash DLC
quick updates to FE, Astral Chain, Zelda LA, Sonic Olympics maybe Bayo 3
some smaller third party ports (Doom, Wolfenstein, etc.)
indie highlight reel
smaller Nintendo game like Mario Golf for early 2020
wiiu port (Pikmin 3 maybe?)
surprise Viewtiful Joe 3
a tease for a bigger 2020 game

that's about it.

lucancel

Oct 30, 2017
Italy
Imho monolith and a new Zelda will skip this e3.
I find extremly sad also elden ring not for switch...
Hopefully Nintendo will announce something great unexpected.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
Luigis Mansion blowout-ish
AC gameplay reveal
Smash DLC
quick updates to FE, Astral Chain, Zelda LA, Sonic Olympics maybe Bayo 3
some smaller third party ports (Doom, Wolfenstein, etc.)
indie highlight reel
smaller Nintendo game like Mario Golf for early 2020
wiiu port (Pikmin 3 maybe?)
surprise Viewtiful Joe 3
a tease for a bigger 2020 game

that's about it.

No More Heroes 3 and LOL @ Doom being a "smaller third party port".

Status
Not open for further replies.