• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019

Schaft0620

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://youtu.be/oOPVBm0sA7Q

At the 6:36 mark of the Pokemon direct they talk directly about having more Pokemon outside of SS for 2019.

I have to imagine there's going to be some sort of spin off announced by E3. Maybe a Detective Pikichu port or a new DP game? Fingers crossed for Pokemon Snap.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks!

>December 29
Yep, we might as well disregard it.

We got someone who worked in that site on Reddit and he told that the site never makes such mistakes, every listing has a product number. Same site also leaked AC3 that came out true.

After that CDPR posted a job listing for someone to work on GOG Galaxy implementation on CDPR games on other consoles and they listed Switch there. Too much smoke, there has to be a fire.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://youtu.be/oOPVBm0sA7Q

At the 6:36 mark of the Pokemon direct they talk directly about having more Pokemon outside of SS for 2019.

I have to imagine there's going to be some sort of spin off announced by E3. Maybe a Detective Pikichu port or a new DP game? Fingers crossed for Pokemon Snap.
The new Pokemon mobile game is definitely one of them. And possibly a new mystery dungeon as well

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Seems a little hard to believe. That would require the person who entered the information to not know the title of the game, which was titled upon reveal, but be aware of Zelda enough that they recognize a visual style similar to that of a 20 year old game and decide to attribute the same title to the new game.

I would buy that it's something to do with NSO, or something similar, or even an outright mistake, before thinking that it was a placeholder meant for CoH.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The world is a better place with no leakers. It's not like you need them. Imagine how much more surprised you'd be if Zell didn't give the list of games earlier this year. Yeah it was hyped in the moment. I was hype, but I can see it being more hype not knowing what's coming.

BBsnakes

May 9, 2019
The world is a better place with no leakers. It's not like you need them. Imagine how much more surprised you'd be if Zell didn't give the list of games earlier this year. Yeah it was hyped in the moment. I was hype, but I can see it being more hype not knowing what's coming.
I prefer teases to leaks. Stuff like "this presentation is gonna be a good one" is much better than a list of unannounced games.

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
We got someone who worked in that site on Reddit and he told that the site never makes such mistakes, every listing has a product number. Same site also leaked AC3 that came out true.

After that CDPR posted a job listing for someone to work on GOG Galaxy implementation on CDPR games on other consoles and they listed Switch there. Too much smoke, there has to be a fire.
Holy shit!
How did I never read about this? It's an interesting piece of info, that's for sure. I don't want to get too excited yet, tho. I'd assume we won't see anything about this on E3's Direct.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Witcher 3 isn't coming to the Switch. (Probably)

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I question how Witcher 3 would even run. unless the game used the 1.7GHz CPU clock and a 921MHz GPU clock, it's gonna either run like shit or look like something out of a Low Spec Gamer video

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
I believe tomorrow is actually the first year anniversary of the infamous Star Fox Grand Prix "leak", the hoax that managed to fool every insider.
Which will make its debut at E3 even more impactful!
I wish.
I prefer teases to leaks. Stuff like "this presentation is gonna be a good one" is much better than a list of unannounced games.
Agreed. Knowing everything ahead of time isn't as much fun as knowing SOMETHING is on the horizon
like StarFox Grand Prix

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
I think there's probably few leaks because there's not a huge amount of stuff to leak. I don't think we'll see much more than is already revealed. We'll see details of Animal Crossing etc. I do think maybe we'll get a Mario Party type reveal. Something like a Wii Sports for Switch. Something very multiplayer.

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, guess i'll give my serious E3 predictions now:

Preceding/following the Smash World Championships on June 8th, a Smash-focused presentation will air (with no Smash present in the main Direct; just like in 2015):
  • Opens with the full reveal for Erdrick, including a full moveset, stage and music track overview.
  • Mii Costume Wave 2; including Square Enix Mii Costumes.
  • Details on Update 4.0 (a new mode addition or two).
  • Update 4.0 and Challenger Pack 2 are available to download the following day: June 9th.
  • Final reveal; a teaser for Challenger Pack 3: Banjo & Kazooie. More info in the coming months.
On June 11th, we get the full E3 Nintendo Direct:
  • Direct begins with a new game reveal (maybe something from EPD?); with a release set for late 2019 (Mystery Game #4)
  • Quick overview/reel of already-announced games for this year (not getting much of a focus in this presentation, but with plenty of Treehouse time later), including:
    • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order; new gameplay footage
    • Fire Emblem: Three Houses; new gameplay footage
    • DAEMON X MACHINA; new gameplay footage, final release date announced
    • Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition; release date announced
    • Pokémon Sword / Pokémon Shield; i'm assuming we'll see something in May, so no new details here
  • Astral Chain; new story/gameplay trailer, showcasing more of the game
  • No More Heroes 3; reveal trailer, published by Nintendo, set for 2020
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening; new trailer, release date announced
  • Luigi's Mansion: *insert subtitle here*; new trailer, major gameplay details revealed, release date announced
  • Obligatory 2020 game announcement; no clue which one to put here though
  • Animal Crossing; first footage, new features showcased, release date announced
  • Short section on digital titles and third-party content; some decently big game/port is announced during this segment
  • New NSO-exclusive content is announced (a new online-focused game, SNES/GB games or DLC for an existing game) and shadow-dropped after the Direct.
  • Super Mario Maker 2; multiplayer announcement trailer, transitions straight into Treehouse playing the game together
That's it for the Direct, but during Treehouse we get an out-of-nowhere announcement for Pikmin 3 Deluxe, releasing a few months from E3.
Man ending on MM2 would be so weak, but I totally believe they'll do it. Pretty realistic take all around.

TheSentry42

Nov 2, 2017
I'm genuinely surprised we haven't heard talk of pre-E3 rumors yet. Seems like we usually start to hear a mix of made up junk and possible real stuff by now. Some companies press kits or key chains get leaked.
Feel like there's been hardly any of that but there's still a month till E3.
Nintendo is pretty good about keeping that stuff a secret but their partners not so much...

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
I question how Witcher 3 would even run. unless the game used the 1.7GHz CPU clock and a 921MHz GPU clock, it's gonna either run like shit or look like something out of a Low Spec Gamer video

Switch can't run Dragons Dogma DA at native res so i wouldn't expect much from this (if it ever ever gets made)

Bartek

May 9, 2019
Animal Crossing on December would make me happy, not earlier. I am already pretty worried about the amount of time I will put into games from June to October on Switch alone.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Man ending on MM2 would be so weak, but I totally believe they'll do it. Pretty realistic take all around.
I really only put Mario Maker 2 at the end because it works like a perfect transition point from the Direct into Treehouse gameplay, like BotW, Odyssey and Smash were in the last three years. Might not be as exciting as those three though, so maybe i'll be wrong.

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
I really only put Mario Maker 2 at the end because it works like a perfect transition point from the Direct into Treehouse gameplay, like BotW, Odyssey and Smash were in the last three years. Might not be as exciting as those three though, so maybe i'll be wrong.
Nah, I could totally see it happening. It wouldn't be exciting but it's realistically the sort of thing they'd do.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
These two Switch E3 they've ended the Direct by announcing a release date, I think ending with MM2 would be kind of a bummer, I'm sure by the time of E3 we will know lot of stuff about the game, previews should be up by then, review copies will be out there and I wouldn't be surprised if they had some promoting before with Youtubers/streamers and such showcasing the game.

I still believe they're ending with Animal Crossing.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Its unusually quiet, agreed.

Nintendo and MS keep everything pretty well under wraps. Could mean we'll have a transitional year. All the publishers secretly keeping their announcements for next year.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
WYzXpYX.png
I still hope this gets revived...someday. *sigh*

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Even if I Leaks and Rumors about E3 Stuff, I really hope that nothing gets Leaked till E3 2019, I want the Direct to a Surprise till the end without begin spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.