• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With that Fatal Frame V character sprite or whatever now in Smash, it gives me hope lol. SOMEDAY, we will see a new Fatal Frame. Although, I'd be ok with a II remaster/make haha.
I just want localized versions of 2, 4 and a Switch version of 5.

I don't care if they're digital only either. I'd prefer physical copies, but I just need more Fatal Frame.

nocdaes

Dec 6, 2018
UK
Re-post of my predictions from last week since we're so close now...

1. Animal Crossing
  2. Bayonetta 3
  3. NES NSO Games For June
  4. The Witcher 3
  5. SNES Games For NSO
  6. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  7. Astral Chain
  8. Roller Derby From Ubisoft
  9. New Smash Bros. Character
  10. Mother 3
  11. Retro Studios New Game
  12. Super Mario 3D World/Super Mario 3D Land Switch Bundle
  13. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
  14. Pokémon Sword & Shield
  15. Indie Game Reel
  16. Daemon x Machina
  17. Zelda: Link's Awakening
  18. Metroid Prime Trilogy
  19. Luigi's Mansion 3
  20. Doom Eternal
  21. New (Free) NSO Exclusive Game
  22. New Sidescrolling Metroid Game
  23. Paper Mario
  24. Super Mario Maker 2

Good effort!

11. They better be there or else... well, I'll just wait another year I guess. But whilst sulking.
12. I really don't think we'll see 3DS ports on Switch - 3D World makes so much sense though.
14. I think we've seen all we're seeing of Pokemon for the time being.
15. I think so too, but it'll be quite short.
18 and 22. I think it's one or the other personally, but would love to see both obviously!
23. It would surely be a 2020 title, so can't see it appearing here.

In terms of additions, I have three....

1. GTA V - I think it would be easy money for Rockstar, and the time is right.
2. Ori and the Blind Forest
3. Rare to feature multiple titles (I'm thinking Rare Replay, Goldeneye remake, something Banjo and maybe even N64 Classic edition)

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

We're in the other thread, losers!

nocdaes

Dec 6, 2018
UK
Not to unnecessarily further build up hype (even more than it is already, anyway), but I have a really, really good feeling about this presentation... more optimism than in the past 5 years, honestly.

2019 has been billed as a big year for Nintendo by multiple sources. I think it's fair to say that we all hoped that would mean a nicely spread out 12 months of big releases, but alas, it didn't turn out that way. The second half of the year though... it could be the best we've ever seen.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Not to unnecessarily further build up hype (even more than it is already, anyway), but I have a really, really good feeling about this presentation... more optimism than in the past 5 years, honestly.

2019 has been billed as a big year for Nintendo by multiple sources. I think it's fair to say that we all hoped that would mean a nicely spread out 12 months of big releases, but alas, it didn't turn out that way. The second half of the year though... it could be the best we've ever seen.

Assuming no delays having LM3, AC, Mainline Pokemon and a Zelda remake is a pretty big year and these are all known Titles already.

I think the big surprises will be mostly 3rd party stuff and maybe a early 2020 game gets dropped but I'd temper my expectations in terms of content from Nintendo

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
How come? There's an entire list of games confirmed to come out this year that we know next to nothing about. The Direct will be filled with them.

They always announce 1-2 new first party games at E3. Every single year. And often announce new indie games.

I think the general sentiment is right (most of the Direct will be about previously announced stuff) but the "99%" is hyperbole.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
They always announce 1-2 new first party games at E3. Every single year. And often announce new indie games.

I think the general sentiment is right (most of the Direct will be about previously announced stuff) but the "99%" is hyperbole.

The 99% was clearly a figure of speech I think. No one is going to calculate the ratio (hopefully lol). I took it to mean a large majority of already known titles with one to three surprises thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.