• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Just wake up and watch the Direct first thing in the morning before getting on ERA and social media. Not worth sacrificing sleep for something that can still easily be a surprise for you
I'd probably be going to bed around 11 anyway, though. That's so close.

I wonder if I could convince my wife to find a manga cafe with me or something to stay up and watch. Surely Japanese fans will be staying up to watch live?

Nov 3, 2017
As expected they're gonna focus on a variety of games not just a single games like previous years. Treehouse better be working overtime to make up for the lack of Directs so far!

Mutedpenguin

Dec 5, 2017
We know there will be 2020 games for sure..they'll be the games they delayed from 2019 (see 2018 releases Yoshi and Fire Emblem).

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Business as usual for Nintendo. Good to have confirmation.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully fanboys don't lose their shit on everyone not constantly exuding the upmost positivity in these threads as "killing their hype" again. Because last year was actually the worst on here.

Scheduled to launch in 2019???!!! Cmon we already know everything. Why are Nintendo so adverse to giving actual big new announcements at E3? I want 2020 games damn it.
Because Metroid and Bayonetta 3 happened.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
inb4 everyone loses their mind again because it says "titles for 2019" even though they're always doing this and it never means anything so please preemptively calm down and be rational.

So what you're saying is that the Switch will have no games in 2020.

NintenDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
This is my first year attending and I can't shake the feeling that it's going to be a real boring one.

No Sony, nothing on Nintendo's horizon looks particularly appetizing as far as being able to translate into an E3 Megaton (sure, I'll buy Pokemon and Animal Crossing, but I couldn't care less about seeing them at E3)... Hopefully we get some surprises.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
No world championship this year? Even with Mario maker 2 releasing soon after? Meh, it didn't even started and is already disappointing.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is my first year attending and I can't shake the feeling that it's going to be a real boring one.

No Sony, nothing on Nintendo's horizon looks particularly appetizing as far as being able to translate into an E3 Megaton (sure, I'll buy Pokemon and Animal Crossing, but I couldn't care less about seeing them at E3)... Hopefully we get some surprises.
Cool I'll take your ticket

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
We already knew that they wouldn't show hardware since Furukawa said that much and actually no one expected hardware announcements at E3.

Yet they still felt the need to say and clarify,

"The presentation, which focuses entirely on software,"

And by the way, how does what you said dispute what I said? You basically quoted me and repeated what I said. You said Furukawa said they would't show hardware, and my exact post was,

In other words, we told y'all asses we were not about to drop any new hardware updates anytime soon.

Did you feel the need to quote me and inform me of the exact statement I myself had just made two minutes earlier?

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So...no first BOTW2 look in this E3

Yeah, makes sense and i think it will have a lot of good games already to show

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
So nothing about another switch model. This is neat then, games and only games! Hardware news could come out before or after at any time then!

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
So...no first BOTW2 look in this E3

Yeah, makes sense and i think it will have a lot of good games already to show

They are going to talk about 2020 games but BOTW2 wouldn't make sense when they have Link's Awakening releasing later this year. BOTW2 makes more sense as a TGAs debut in December.

Nov 3, 2017
My E3 predictions:
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 reveal
  • Animal Crossing Switch reveal + in-depth look with Treehouse
  • Astral Chain new trailer + in-depth look with Treehouse
  • Super Mario Maker 2 final trailer? + in-depth look with Treehouse
  • Super Mario Party DLC reveal
  • A few surprise third party ports

Status
Not open for further replies.