1. Wander_

Wander_

Seems thread worthy to me

why a fake list should have overcooked 2 and paladins on it?

2. I would guess so. It's a multiplayer game that would fit perfectly with that list.

3. Dyle

Dyle

Killer Queen as a local multiplayer Switch title makes a ton of sense and is the kind of deep cut that makes me think it's probably real, plus the convincing paperwork on the right side. If Overcooked 2 is a thing then hopefully they get the Switch performance solid from the get go.

4. Sander VF

Sander VF

1) It would have JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure in the title.
    2) The logo itself doesn’t strike me as JoJo-like.
    3) What would a game about Yoshikage Kira even be like? A serial killer simulator with dating sim elements featuring severed hands of women?

5. They could release the Switch version with more content.

6. Mediking

Mediking

Is the logo the same...? Lol

7. Gobias-Ind

Gobias-Ind

Killer Queen has also been around for like 5 years so it's likely this would be some sort of new version.

Does the head on the logo match up?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Incredible deep cut if this is a fake. Well done to the leaker or the faker.

8. Yeah, aside from the color

I edited my post. I was accidentally looking at the company logo not the game logo :P

9. Phendrift

Phendrift

Funny thing is that Reggie saying it could change the way people think about video games was seen as a big hyperbole, and it actually did. God, BotW is just so special. That E3 will always stick with me, can’t believe they pulled it off.

Uh where the fuck are the other first party games lol

10. ReyVGM

ReyVGM

Demon Lizardman Please post the link where you got the image.

11. Gobias-Ind

Gobias-Ind

Edit: nevermind lol

12. TheMisterManGuy

TheMisterManGuy
    Banned Member

Maybe it's one of those Nintendo-indie co-productions like Snipperclips.

13. Sander VF

Sander VF

It actually does.

Either an expanded port or a new installment.

14. It's from a random on 4chan.

15. Spyder_Monkey

Spyder_Monkey

Overcook 2 is a sequel to a successful game on the console and Paladins has been speculated for a long time. And why would they put a random indie arcade game from five years ago on a list with Monster Hunter, Fortnite, and Dragon Ball? Makes no sense.

Oh yeah, it's also a random image on the internet. Totes believable they're always true.

16. Was some post from 4chan

17. Sander VF

Sander VF

Yep I fully believe it’s real.

If it isn’t, then the faker did a damn good job down to the game selection.

18. ReyVGM

ReyVGM

I'm not asking where he got it, I'm asking to post the link.

Link?

19. jariw

jariw

Why is there a 5 year old year game there, when the logo and game title doesn't match the 5 year old game?

20. Peleo

Peleo

#Team Real here.
    Just surprised Mario Tennis is part of the list which contains Third Party / Indies. Unless Nintendo has 1 area for Multiplayer games, 1 area for Single player games. I imagine Smash will have its own designated area.

21. Phendrift

Phendrift

Yeah I think that list is definitely real. Too unexciting and random to not be. No one gains anything from faking it

22. bahorel

bahorel

I think it's a fake guys

you don't make a new logo by frankensteining parts of your old logo into a new placement

[​IMG]

23. I think it's just for a sizzle reel or a small booth.

24. Hentz

Hentz

I hope this is true, Fortnite and Paladdins on Switch would be huge.

25. Meelow

Meelow

I don't get what this list is about? It's obviously not a third party list since Mario Tennis Aces is on it, and it's not a full list since Pokemon, Smash Bros, Fire Emblem and Yoshi are missing.

26. K Samedi

K Samedi

Overcooked 2!!!!

27. Gobias-Ind

Gobias-Ind

I would guess this is playable show floor stuff. Smash isn't on the list because it's in its own area and you have to preregister to even play it

28. jariw

jariw

Yes, these seems to be multiplayer focused.

Mario Tennis is releasing soon after E3, lots of people have played their online test demo, and the promotion is probably not a focus for Nintendo during E3. It would make sense to bunch Mario Tennis with a couple of third party multiplayer games.

29. Plankton2

Plankton2

Fortnite is coming even if that is fake

30. VICTORsaurio

VICTORsaurio

Waiting for E3 bear to show up.

31. Slam Tilt

Slam Tilt

It’d have to be expanded a lot to justify a $60 price tag, I think.

32. Meelow

Meelow

This is what makes more sense to me. if it's just playable games then that means Yoshi, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon are not playable.

Even then, it's likely fake.

33. Hentz

Hentz

Did they oficially confirm that and I missed it or...?

34. ReyVGM

ReyVGM

Just heavily rumored.

35. Hentz

Hentz

Sounds like the "side" games, not important to be in the center of the booth getting all the attention (Smash, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, Star Fox Racing, etc, etc)

36. Slam Tilt

Slam Tilt

Paladins has been rumored for a long time. I think someone found joycon images in one of the latest releases.

37. Peleo

Peleo

Nintendo could very well have an area for single player only games - Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Octopath, Splatoon 2 Octo Expansio, Bayonetta 3? Metroid Prime 4?

38. Sander VF

Sander VF

Did I miss prices on that sheet or why are you assuming it costs sixty American papers?

39. Slam Tilt

Slam Tilt

Almost everything on that sheet is full price, and even Overcooked! was $30 at retail.

40. Sander VF

Sander VF

That doesn’t mean anything at all.

I don’t think they are being bunched up by price points and you kinda contradicted yourself with Overcooked.

41. jariw

jariw

Almost everything? FIFA 19, Mario Tennis, Dragonball FighterZ, Monster Hunter would be full price, sure.

But we don't know what pricing model Starlink will use, and Paladins and Fortnite certainly isn't full price on other platforms.

42. MondoMega

MondoMega

Regardless of whether this leak is real of fake, i’m still expecting to see most of these games (Mario Tennis, FIFA, FighterZ, MonHun, Fortnite and Paladins) at E3 anyway.

I’ll go with #TeamReal but most of this stuff will happen anyway so it doesn’t really matter.

43. Llazy

Llazy
    Banned Member

Yeah it looks legit someone make a thread
    Edit :nvm saw a thread was made

44. Well, Kotaku seems to believe it's real.

45. Hex

Hex

I really wish we could see some very simple releases like Zelda Windwake HD, Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Fatal Frame etc.... Wii U games that deserve more life that could pad out the year

46. ?oe?oe

?oe?oe

Looking like a beefy Nintendo E3 this year.

47. SieteBlanco

SieteBlanco
    Banned Member

48. Destructoid.

And that moron just broke NDA.