• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Ordered Tiny Barbarian and Dragon's Dogma, don't know when i'll get to them cause I still have Dark Souls, Starlink DLC tomorrow, all the Picross, and more...need to prioritize!

I can vouch for Tiny Barbarian being a blast on the Switch. I've only played the first couple of levels but really loved what I played.

Meanwhile, I've been working on my own Switch backlog. Now I have Phantasy Star done I'm playing Bleed - its a run and gun game with heavy focus on some awesome boss fights. It has a bullet time mechanic that's used to great effect in the boss battles and the short levels that preceed them - makes it feel incredibly fast paced and hectic, especially on the harder difficulties. Only real downer is its a bit short. I'll absolutely be giving the sequel a shot when I get a chance, I loved what I played :)

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I can vouch for Tiny Barbarian being a blast on the Switch. I've only played the first couple of levels but really loved what I played.

Meanwhile, I've been working on my own Switch backlog. Now I have Phantasy Star done I'm playing Bleed - its a run and gun game with heavy focus on some awesome boss fights. It has a bullet time mechanic that's used to great effect in the boss battles and the short levels that preceed them - makes it feel incredibly fast paced and hectic, especially on the harder difficulties. Only real downer is its a bit short. I'll absolutely be giving the sequel a shot when I get a chance, I loved what I played :)

How did you like Phantasy Star?

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How is VA-11 Hall-A for those that have played it?

Looks intriguing as hell to me, will more than likely pick it up.
Played it on Vita last year and it became a favorite of mine. Its style and presentation are extremely strong and the characters very interesting; I especially loved the protagonist, Jill.

It has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in a game as well.

My only gripe with the Switch would be that apparently it doesn't have touch controls? Or at least it wasn't a planned feature last I heard. Those made the drink mixing pretty fun and painless on Vita and I know this port is entirely new and not based on that one, which is a shame.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
hey speaking of phantasy star

That & Lightening Force IV are both on sale at the moment.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Played it on Vita last year and it became a favorite of mine. Its style and presentation are extremely strong and the characters very interesting; I especially loved the protagonist, Jill.

It has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in a game as well.

My only gripe with the Switch would be that apparently it doesn't have touch controls? Or at least it wasn't a planned feature last I heard. Those made the drink mixing pretty fun and painless on Vita and I know this port is entirely new and not based on that one, which is a shame.

I like everything written there. Day 1. Loved the trailer