• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Choose the next month banner

• https://abload.de/img/bannerblasphemous3qkdl.png

Votes: 40 35.1%
  • https://abload.de/img/bannerrivercitygirlsc1jej.png

Votes: 74 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
From Deck13 dev on Discord, about CrossCode consoles port :
"We're working on it. And most areas have 60 FPS already. But some still have like 3 FPS
theoretically it is still possible to release this year"
That sounds like it's definitely NOT this year lol. Always add at least three months to such estimates and then be surprised if they manage to undercut that :)

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
Just finished edith finch but I missed some stories
like odin or sven, and maybe edie's is unfinished

Do I have to start again ? How do I unlock these ?

itsmedave

Oct 27, 2017
TN
I have a dumb question if someone can help. I have unfortunately filled up my 128gb card on my Switch. I'm going to buy a 256gb stick. Can I transfer all those saves from one card to another via a PC? Do I need to insert the stick into my switch first to let it format it?

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I have a dumb question if someone can help. I have unfortunately filled up my 128gb card on my Switch. I'm going to buy a 256gb stick. Can I transfer all those saves from one card to another via a PC? Do I need to insert the stick into my switch first to let it format it?
Put old card in PC, copy entire contents to PC, put in new card in PC, copy all the contents to it, put new card in Switch.

It's real simple when using a Windows PC. :)

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Saves are in the console's memory.
You can just copy the content of the first SD card to the second one through a PC. You only need to format the card if it has to work on another console, so you're all good.

Deleted member 33571

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Just finished edith finch but I missed some stories
like odin or sven, and maybe edie's is unfinished

Do I have to start again ? How do I unlock these ?
I think you unlock a 'level select' when you beat the game? I think you can probably just load up one part-way through and then backtrack.
If I remember right I don't think Sven has a full story, just a photo explanation early on, and Odin's is a small thing somewhere in Edie's room.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I need to change my account region. But before that I need to spend my current balance.

Any suggestions on how to spend $6? Im thinking maybe Doom 2 but not sure. DLC is also an option.

Thanks

I'm running through DOOM II right now. It's a lot of fun and I totally recommend it, though keep in mind that the port of this and the first DOOM do have some problems that are a turn-off for many people who have played them before. (There was some discussion in this thread about these ports a few days ago starting here.)

itsmedave

Oct 27, 2017
TN
Put old card in PC, copy entire contents to PC, put in new card in PC, copy all the contents to it, put new card in Switch.

It's real simple when using a Windows PC. :)
Saves are in the console's memory.
You can just copy the content of the first SD card to the second one through a PC. You only need to format the card if it has to work on another console, so you're all good.

Thank you all so much

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Just saw that Yoku's Island is on sale. Can anyone sell me on it? Heard good things about it and I'm a big platforming fan.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know indie devs love screenshake but this is a bit over the top

(Odallus).

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
It's the kind of game where David Wise could have done the music. I absolutely love it.

Hot damn, now that's a ringing endorsement if I ever heard one. I have the demo downloaded and a long road trip ahead tomorrow, so I'll try it out then.

Turns out Odallus is also on sale, I should try to grab both before the sale ends.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
Hot damn, now that's a ringing endorsement if I ever heard one. I have the demo downloaded and a long road trip ahead tomorrow, so I'll try it out then.

Turns out Odallus is also on sale, I should try to grab both before the sale ends.

Odallus is a solid, fun Metroidvania. It's more linear than most, but it's great.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Actually, I just fired up the Yoku demo now... is it just me, or does your Play Activity not list demos anymore?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Finished Cat Quest, even tho I liked it, I'll mirror what others said, its SUPER repetitive and I couldnt even recomend it tbh (even tho I liked it)

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finished Odallus with 82% completion, took me 7 hours and 24 minutes.

I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes classic Castlevania games, it's not exactly the same as it somewhat easier (though still challenging) and has elements from games like Mega Man X and even Igavanias (needing to find new abilities in latter stages to unlock secret paths and upgrades in earlier ones), but the look and atmosphere definitely evoked the classics for me.

It's an excellent action game tho and a steal at its current sale price. My only gripes are that it could really use maps for each stage ad it's hard to tell what you're missing and which stage you need to revisit in order to make progress. I've complained about this before but the sound effects are extremely loud and sound settings are limited to toggles for music and SFX with no volume options.

There were a couple of glitches that forced me to quit the current stage, but those are negligible IMO. The only aggravating glitch was the one I posted earlier, it makes the boss a very disorienting experience and I *think* it's unavoidable.

That aside tho I 100% recommend it, it's one of the best 2D action games I've played on the system, and I bought it having no idea it was from the Blazing Chrome devs; these guys are good! Consider me a fan from now on.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i booted up Lucah: Born of a Dream again and I still have no idea what's happening.

This text narration has been going on for 15 minutes.

Week August 15th
OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Full week on eShop:

NA PR, Sales
EU PR, Sales

• Cryogear - PolarityFlow - $19.89/€17.49 - 131 MB
  • Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Edition - Gun Media - $39.99/€39.99 - 3.5 GB
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - The Astronauts - $19.99/€19.99 - 1.8 GB
  • Exception - Traxmaster Software - $14.99/€12.49 - 4.4 GB
  • Escape from the Universe - CAT-astrophe Games - $9.99/€9.99 - 450 MB
    cryogearibkex.jpg
    fridaythe13ththegameucvk0z.jpg
    thevanishingofethancak3k21.jpg
    exceptionmyk1s.jpg
    escapefromtheuniverseq8jbq.jpg
  • Grandia HD Collection - GungHo America - $39.99/€39.99 - 8.1 GB
  • Vasara Collection - QUByte Interactive - $9.99/€9.99 - 1.3 GB
  • VS. Gradius - Arcade - Konami/Hamster Co. - $7.99/€6.99
  • Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - 1C Ent. - $29.99/€24.99 - 1.3 GB
  • Beholder 2 - Alawar Premium - $14.99/€14.99 (Launch sale: $11.99/€11.99) - 2.0 GB
    grandiahdcollection53kap.jpg
    vasaracollectionwwkjy.jpg
    arcadearchivesvs.grad18j6s.jpg
    fellsealarbitersmarkt6jcw.jpg
    beholder2dgk0v.jpg
  • FAR: Lone Sails - Mixtivision - $14.99/€14.99 - 2.1 GB
  • Rogue Singularity - Nnooo - $14.99/€14.99 - 984 MB
  • Ittle Dew - Ludosity - $9.99/€9.99 - 464 MB
  • Never Give Up - Armor Games Studios - $14.99/€13.39 (Launch sale: $13.49) - 1.2 GB
  • Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes - Daedalic GmbH - $19.99/€19.99 - 825 MB
    farlonesailss3ks0.jpg
    roguesingularity04jfi.jpg
    ittledewu0kbi.jpg
    nevergiveup65j38.jpg
    ednaharveyharveysnewe2vjwx.jpg
  • PC Building Simulator - IrregularCorpor. - $19.99/€17.99 (Launch sale: $17.99/€16.19) - 4.9 GB
  • Anode - Kittehface Software - $3.99/€3.49 - 241 MB
  • Gravity Duck - Ratalaika Games - $4.99/€4.99 (Launch sale: $3.99/€3.99) - 48 MB
  • Instant Sports - Plug In Digital - $24.99/€24.99 - 1.5 GB
  • Please Teach Me Onedari Shogi - SilverStar - $7.99 - 4.1 GB *NA*
    pcbuildingsimulatorlgk97.jpg
    anodendk3o.jpg
    gravityduckr1ko2.jpg
    instantsportsobk83.jpg
    pleaseteachmeonedaris2fjcg.jpg
  • Duck Life: Battle - Wix Games - $4.99/€5.49 - 688 MB
    ducklifebattle78jqm.jpg

- Demos

• My Big Sister - Ratalaika Games
  • Bear With Me: The Lost Robots - Modus Games