• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Japanese downloads for January 9/10

- Demon's Tilt (2500 yen)
- Sir Eatsalot (1500 yen)
- Real Time Battle Shogi Online (2200 yen)
- Deathtrap Dungeon Trilogy (1010 yen)
- ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! (1520 yen)
- Arcade Archives Exerion (838 yen)
- Super Robot Taisen X (8360 yen, available Jan. 10)
- Super Robot Taisen X Premium Anime Song & Sound Edition (12760 yen, available Jan. 10)

Rasec

Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
I'm sorry to hear about your unexpected expenses, I hope things get better and easier for you soon. Sending good vibes. Glad you got to get both games at such a low price. I hope you enjoy Yoshi, it's pretty underappreciated and it starts out on the slow side but it gets much better and more creative as it goes on and going for the collectibles is a lot of fun IMO. There are some truly unusual (in a good way) level themes in the game.

Thanks. At least this expenses are for a good cause since i had some nasty and dangerous tumors and i was able to remove them on time.

I think i'll like yoshi since i had a blast with Woolly world on the Wii U.
Also love your taste on platformers. They also are my favourite genre in gaming.

Didn't knew about Wuppo. The trailer gave me some Paper mario vibes.
Guess i'll check some more about it when i can buy games in a month or two.

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I never realised that Super crush KO is from the Graceful Explosion Machine devs, that definitely makes me more interested.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. At least this expenses are for a good cause since i had some nasty and dangerous tumors and i was able to remove them on time.

I think i'll like yoshi since i had a blast with Woolly world on the Wii U.
Also love your taste on platformers. They also are my favourite genre in gaming.

Didn't knew about Wuppo. The trailer gave me some Paper mario vibes.
Guess i'll check some more about it when i can buy games in a month or two.

I'm glad it worked out and I hope you will be feeling a lot better now. Thanks for your compliment. I wrote a lot more about Wuppo in my LTTP here but it's funny you mentioned Paper Mario because Super Paper Mario is the game I liken it to most. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it when you get to play it.

CloudCircus

Dec 9, 2017
I played Sir Eatsalot on the Vita and I had to quit about half way through. It was sort of boring, frustrating, and the art style wasn't very good.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Great deals.

Grim Fandango and Broken Age are also a bit more than 3€ each.
Yes!! Thank you. I've been waiting for a sale on Grim Fandango. I hope it's for NA also, but if not I'll gladly drop 3 whatever those are (Euros or Pounds) on my EU account. Forgive my ignorance.
Also, does anything bad happen to the dog or any other animals in that game? I realize the game takes places in the afterlife or something.

-

screenshot-01.jpg

Also, for any Point and Click fans out there, we really loved our time with Broken Age last year. As Dee Dee reminded me recently it does have some frustratingly difficult puzzles, bit overall I think it is a really underappreciated gem in the genre. The story is compelling and enjoyably bizarre with a unique cast of characters, some of the puzzles are incredibly satisfying to figure out, and the settings and items are remarkably creative to interact with. There's a talking spoon. And a grabbing arm thingie named Gary. Hopefully NA gets the sale too. 3 European currencies is a steal for this game. I'm sure we spent at least 15-20 hours on it.

I'm looking in your general direction SuperCharlie78 if you haven't played this yet. Fun for you and Bowser Jr.

Last edited:

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Yes!! Thank you. I've been waiting for a sale on Grim Fandango. I hope it's for NA also, but if not I'll gladly drop 3 whatever those are (Euros or Pounds) on my EU account. Forgive my ignorance.
Also, does anything bad happen to the dog or any other animals in that game? I realize the game takes places in the afterlife or something.
It should hopefully drop too, the former price drops in US match perfectly the ones in EU.
About your dog question, I got stuck super quick on the Vita version so... I don't know :D

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Well, everyone in the game is already dead, so something bad already happened to the dog ^_^

Jokes aside, I only played the game for an hour or two. Just like Putosaure , I also got stuck quickly and quit. I don't recommend it if you want to beat the game without any help, but if you're ok with checking a guide every now and then, go for it because it's a very funny and charming game.

Dec 2, 2019

-

screenshot-01.jpg

Also, for any Point and Click fans out there, we really loved our time with Broken Age last year. As Dee Dee reminded me recently it does have some frustratingly difficult puzzles, bit overall I think it is a really underappreciated gem in the genre. The story is compelling and enjoyably bizarre with a unique cast of characters, some of the puzzles are incredibly satisfying to figure out, and the settings and items are remarkably creative to interact with. There's a talking spoon. And a grabbing arm thingie named Gary. Hopefully NA gets the sale too. 3 European currencies is a steal for this game. I'm sure we spent at least 15-20 hours on it.

I'm looking in your general direction SuperCharlie78 if you haven't played this yet. Fun for you and Bowser Jr.
Thank you for the heads up! I really appreciate it.

Well actually, my Bowser Jr. is 12 years old and he's like" Play with my daddy? Talk about hating him!" lol

Nah jokes aside, he's always ready to play some videogames with me. And I have some more Koopalings, too XD

II was going to get a 15€ eShop card to pick Okami HD which is 12€ atm, so I might bite on Broken Age

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone who is remotely interested in point and click adventures and whmisical but meaningful stories and somehow hasn't played it yet, should rush to grab BROKEN AGE on this sale. It's a wonderful little gem.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
NA:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (Pre-Purchase) – Explore a hyper-stylish Tokyo bursting with music, pop idols and danger when the Fire Emblem series and ATLUS games collide on the Nintendo Switch system. The Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore game launches Jan. 17, with additional character stories, more battle elements and a new song. For those who want to slay rogue spirits as soon as the game launches, pre-purchase is now available.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on New Nintendo 3DS:

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Nintendo eShop (Switch)

Invisible Fist (Pineapple Works) - €9.99/£8.99
Inequality has skyrocketed! It's now the highest in over a century. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer while the middle class disappears.

3 playable characters.
Supporting characters - build relationships with your friends and family by doing missions for them. These relationships unlock powerful Special Cards.
Create your story - Your play affects dozens of your character's stories. You will deal with IRS investigation of your offshore accounts. Try to avoid a second shift in the local cafe. Or having to get money to see your family for holidays for the first time in years. Let's find out how it goes!
Sports Commentator - A sarcastic TV personality who comments on your every move. Love him or hate him, he will talk you to death.

Arcade Archives EXERION (HAMSTER) - €6.99/£6.29
'EXERION' is a shooting game that was released from JALECO in 1983. Players must grapple with the inertial force of their fighter within a pseudo-3D space all while properly using dual and single beam weapons to destroy incoming enemies.

Blackmoor 2 (Four Fats) - €8.99/£7.99
Experience a platformer with genre defining beat-em-up combat based on classics from the 90s. Journey through the world via story mode or traverse player made dungeons with up to 4 players co-operative play! Or if you wish, challenge your friends to an old school style street fight in the VS mode!

Whether it be bone dragons or masked owls, giant lobsters or fallen kings, taverns or castles… it's a fantasy world that is like no other.

Ultimate Racing 2D (Applimazing) - €9.99/£8.99
Ultimate Racing 2D is the ultimate top-down racing game, with 35 racing classes, over 45 tracks, career mode, championship mode and local multiplayer.

Make your way from Karts to Formula Racing in the extensive career mode, play local multiplayer with up to 8 players or create your own custom championship. Race on 45+ international tracks from all continents. Besides Road Courses the game contains Ovals, Dirt Ovals, Historic Tracks, Karting Circuits, and Ice Speedway Tracks.

Mirror (SakuraGame) - €8.99/£8.09
This is a game that combines match-3, GALGAME elements and beauties. If you want to learn more about those beauties, you need to win against them first. How the story goes is choice-based, so your choices will ultimately decide their fate.

Planetary Defense Force (Blue Sunset Games) - €4.49/£3.99 (€3.36/£2.99 until January 24)
Suit up, engage all of your defenses, pick a weapon and wait for aliens to come. As part of a Planetary Defense Force (PDF), you are tasked with protecting planets in this unique mix of twin-stick shooter, tower defense and city builder game.

Move between the planet and defense sphere during the assault to manage both towers on top and economics back on the planet.

Nicky - The Home Alone Golf Ball (QUByte Interactive) - €0.99/£0.89 (€0.49/£0.44 until January 28)
Nicky is a fun and challenging strategy game in which you have to carefully calculate your movements to get to the end of the course.

Each time you play, you improve your skill which enables you finish the challenge in fewer movements. If you like challenging games and mini-golf games, this is certainly for you!

Sir Eatsalot (Behind The Stone) - €12.99/£11.69
You are the righteous and corpulent Sir Eatsalot. Sally forth on an epic quest to track down Hysterica, a mean old sorceress who has poisoned Gluttington Kingdom with sour lemonade, and put an end to her shenanigans in this mouthwatering adventure platformer.

The kingdom of Gluttington was at peace... until one day, Hysterica poisoned the Isotonic Waters with sour lemonade. That evil witch! The kingdom's crops are withering, but this plague has yet to befall all the lands. There is still hope! King Dietan III dispatches his greatest, bravest, stoutest knight to save the kingdom from certain ruin: Sir Eatsalot.

Explore a colorful world full of kooky characters, solve gripping puzzles, and make the most of the hardware features of the Nintendo Switch in order to interact directly with the game world around you.

AO Tennis 2 (Bigben Interactive) - €54.99/£48.69
See how you compare to the big names on the ATP & WTA circuits, including Rafael Nadal, Ash Barty, Angelique Kerber and many more. Set out to conquer the world rankings in a singles career or in doubles with a friend. Manage your Reputation, sponsors and performance to reach the top.

140 (Carlsen Games) - €4.99/£4.49
140 is an IGF award-winning rhythm platformer with a minimalistic style and abstract, colorful graphics. Use the rhythm to overcome challenging obstacles controlled by an energetic electronic soundtrack.

The game is independently designed by Jeppe Carlsen, former lead gameplay designer at Playdead.

THOTH (Carlsen Games)
From the creator of the award-winning '140' comes THOTH, an intense and challenging arcade shooter. Each stage will put your puzzle solving and finesse to the test, as the arena changes, surprising you with new mechanics to wrap your mind around.

The game is independently designed by Jeppe Carlsen, former lead gameplay designer at Playdead.

Aborigenus (Drageus Games) - €4.99/£4.49
Invaders enslaved your peaceful tribe. The best fighters were sent to save your beloved and relatives but nobody ever returned. It's now your turn to save the flying islands from the enemy. Choose who you are - a shaman, a warrior or a hunter. You are the last hope of your fellow tribesmen.

Cooking Tycoons - 3 in 1 Bundle (Baltoro Games) - €12.99 /£11.69
Cook tons of delicious meals from all over the world and become the best chef in the city. Cook hundreds of tasty dishes with all the possible kitchen appliances and countless ingredients!

Try it all: coffee makers, juice machines, pizza ovens, frying pans, fryers and ice cream machines. Upgrade and decorate your restaurants to attract more clients. Upgrade your kitchen appliances and ingredients to cook tasty dishes faster and earn more money!

This comprehensive collection includes three great cooking games: Food Truck Tycoon, Burger Chef Tycoon, Pizza Bar Tycoon!

Technosphere (Ultimate Games) - €14.99 /£13.49
Control the TECHNOSPHERE, roll, jump, balance, solve puzzles and go through the mazes. Atlas Corporation is mining crystals in the core of an asteroid in the orbit of the Earth. Due to a failure in the asteroid systems, orbit correction was disabled. Only the TECHNOSPHERE is able to reload the asteroid system and restore the orbit. You have 10 hours to save the earth from disaster!

Drunk-Fu: Wasted Masters (Rust0 Games, available January 10) - €9.99/£8.99 (€4.99/£4.49 until January 17)
Drunk-Fu: Wasted Masters is a physics based fighting game. Maniacally laugh to insane ragdolls both locally & online.

Flail around in intoxicated fury as you take down your enemies with a variety of techniques and melee weapons. Howl in a drunken rage as you team up with your friends or beat them to a pulp in multiple game modes.

Enjoy different alcohol inspired bars all over the world and customize your character to show impeccable taste.

Downloadable Content

Torchlight II: Polish Language Pack (Perfect World Entertainment) - Free

Demos

Skybolt Zack Demo (GMG Label) - Free

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team Demo (Nintendo) - Free

Last edited:

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
just check Dekudeals and use "recent deals" filter

I dont mean that to be a "google it" type reply btw, but they have a list there. And speaking of there are a ton of new deals in the last hour too

GRIP 75% off
Battlezone 66% off
Amnesia Collection 50% off
Sniper Elite 2 and 3 50% off
Slime-san 50% off

and more

almost tempted by GRIP but don't really know about the quality of the ports these days. Especially compared to the PC version that I have lol

Dec 2, 2019

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just reached 55k pop in my Cities Skylines city with over 30 hours player so far. And so far game still runs pretty well. Curious how the game will handle once I get to like 75k and perhaps 100k lol

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think Deku Deals is showing the newest sales yet.

I used to love savecoins.me. Too bad it looks like the site was abandoned.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Same, I heard the site was sold about 6 months ago and hasn't had proper updates since. Using eshop-prices.com lately again.
Yeah, I use eshop-prices too. They update their list super fast, but sadly they don't have a filter to see recent deals, so I have to go through all of the list every time.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
SEGA AGES Shinobi and Fantasy Zone just confirmed for western release on January 23rd:

Yeah, here you can see him saying: "Enough with this joycon multiplayer nonsense! Buy me my own Switch!"

And me replying: "WTF you son of a Switch, you've got your own gaming PC with a Humble Monthly active subscription! You better do well at school or I'll take it. And gimme dat smartphone, too!"

If he keeps that ungratefulness up, you should tell him that other kids throughout history weren't as lucky when they received a different kind of switch from their parents that wasn't nearly as fun. 🥴

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
European Switch Sales

64.0 (indienova) - 30% - €1.88/£1.68 (was €2.69/£2.40) - From 09/01 until 22/01
Aces of the Luftwaffe – Squadron (HandyGames) - 50% - €7.49/£6.74 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Aces of the Luftwaffe – Squadron Extended Edition (HandyGames) - 50% - €12.49/£9.99 (was €24.99/£19.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
AeternoBlade II (Pqube) - 10% - €26.99/£22.49 (was €29.99/£24.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Alien Cruise (ORENDA) - 80% - €1.99/£1.73 (was €9.99/£8.69) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Alvastia Chronicles (KEMCO) - 40% - €7.79/£7.01 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Amnesia: Collection (Frictional Games) - 50% - €13.99/£12.60 (was €27.99/£25.20) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Angels of Death (PLAYISM) - 40% - €7.49/£6.77 (was €12.49/£11.29) - From 09/01 until 16/01
AngerForce: Reloaded for Nintendo Switch (indienova) - 30% - €6.29/£5.66 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 09/01 until 22/01
Animal Fight Club (Corvostudio di Amadei Marco) - 35% - €2.59/£2.59 (was €3.99/£3.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Astebreed (PLAYISM) - 50% - €5.79/£5.19 (was €11.59/£10.39) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Asterix & Obelix XXL3: The Crystal Menhir (Microids) - 20% - €31.99/£28.79 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 09/01 until 22/01
Atomic Heist (Drageus Games) - 75% - €1.99/£1.79 (was €7.99/£7.19) - From 10/01 until 09/02
Baba Is You (Hempuli) - 20% - €9.99/£9.03 (was €12.49/£11.29) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Balance Blox (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 09/01 until 12/01
Battery Jam (Halseo) - 80% - €2.49/£2.25 (was €12.49/£11.29) - From 06/01 until 25/01
Battlezone Gold Edition (RebellionInteract) - 66% - €11.89/£10.19 (was €34.99/£29.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Binaries (Ant Workshop) - 90% - €1.19/£0.99 (was €11.99/£9.99) - From 06/01 until 26/01
BLACKSAD: Under the Skin (Microids) - 20% - €31.99/£28.79 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 09/01 until 22/01
Boreal Blade (Frozenbyte) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 06/01 until 20/01
Broken Age (Double Fine) - 75% - €3.19/£2.87 (was €12.79/£11.49) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Bubble Cats Rescue (Cool Small Games) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 10/01 until 09/02
Bubble Shooter DX (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 09/01 until 12/01
Bulb Boy (Bulbware) - 85% - €1.19/£1.07 (was €7.99/£7.19) - From 09/01 until 23/01
Candleman (indienova) - 30% - €9.79/£8.81 (was €13.99/£12.59) - From 09/01 until 22/01
Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle (CAPCOM) - 50% - €9.99/£7.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Castle of no Escape 2 (QubicGames) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 06/01 until 26/01
Cat Quest II (Pqube) - 10% - €13.49/£11.69 (was €14.99/£12.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Celeste (Matt Makes Games) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Chameleon Run Deluxe Edition (Cinemax) - 70% - €1.79/£1.49 (was €5.99/£4.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Chroma Squad (Plug In Digital) - 20% - €11.99/£10.79 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 06/01 until 19/01
Close to the Sun (Wired Productions) - 15% - €25.49/£21.24 (was €29.99/£24.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Croixleur Sigma (PLAYISM) - 60% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Demolition Crew (xirBX) - 25% - €1.50/£1.50 (was €2.00/£2.00) - From 06/01 until 31/01
Devil May Cry (CAPCOM) - 25% - €14.99/£11.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Devil May Cry 2 (CAPCOM) - 25% - €14.99/£11.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Doom & Destiny (Heartbit) - 20% - €9.59/£8.39 (was €11.99/£10.49) - From 10/01 until 24/01
Door Kickers: Action Squad (Killhouse Games) - 35% - €9.74/£8.76 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Doughlings: Arcade (HERO CONCEPT) - 50% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Doughlings: Invasion (HERO CONCEPT) - 30% - €6.99/£6.29 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Ultimate Edition (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 70% - €31.49/£25.49 (was €104.99/£84.99) - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 for Nintendo Switch (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - €29.99/£27.49 (was €59.99/£54.99) - From 10/01 until 25/01
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (CAPCOM) - 34% - €19.79/£16.49 (was €29.99/£24.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Dusk Diver (Pqube) - 10% - €35.99/£31.49 (was €39.99/£34.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Earth Atlantis (Headup Games) - 60% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Escape Doodland (QubicGames) - 90% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/01 until 26/01
Farm Mystery (Ocean Media) - 30% - €6.99/£6.29 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 09/01 until 23/01
Firefighters – The Simulation (United Independent Entertainment) - 75% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Firefighters: Airport Fire Department (United Independent Entertainment) - 75% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Flood of Light (indienova) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 09/01 until 22/01
Flowlines VS (Baltoro Games) - 80% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 10/01 until 09/02
Food Truck Tycoon (Baltoro Games) - 40% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 10/01 until 09/02
Garfield Kart Furious Racing (Microids) - 20% - €23.99/£21.59 (was €29.99/£26.99) - From 09/01 until 22/01
Grim Fandango Remastered (Double Fine) - 75% - €3.24/£2.87 (was €12.99/£11.49) - From 09/01 until 16/01
GRIP (Wired Productions) - 75% - €9.99/£8.74 (was €39.99/£34.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
GUILT BATTLE ARENA (ForwardXP) - 30% - €6.99/£5.87 (was €9.99/£8.39) - From 09/01 until 29/01
Guns, Gore and Cannoli (Crazy Monkey) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 (Crazy Monkey) - 50% - €6.49/£5.84 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Happy Words (LAN – GAMES EOOD) - 30% - €6.99/£6.29 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Hexologic (MythicOwl) - 50% - €1.49/£1.24 (was €2.99/£2.49) - From 06/01 until 20/01
Hook (Rainbow Train) - 50% - €0.99/£0.99 (was €1.99/£1.99) - From 09/01 until 30/01
If My Heart Had Wings (MoeNovel) - 30% - €13.99/£12.59 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Infernium (Carlos Coronado) - 80% - €4.59/£3.99 (was €22.99/£19.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Isoland (ORENDA) - 17% - €1.59/£1.36 (was €1.92/£1.65) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Isoland 2 – Ashes of Time (ORENDA) - 25% - €2.41/£2.06 (was €3.22/£2.75) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Istanbul: Digital Edition (Acram) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 17/01
JackQuest: The Tale of the Sword (Blowfish Studios) - 70% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/01 until 03/02
Jim is Moving Out! (Cinemax) - 70% - €3.89/£3.59 (was €12.99/£11.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Julie's Sweets (Ocean Media) - 90% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 09/01 until 30/01
Jumping Joe & Friends (QubicGames) - 50% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €1.99/£1.79) - From 06/01 until 26/01
Kero Blaster (PLAYISM) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Kine (Chump Squad) - 25% - €14.99/£13.49 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 15/01
KORAL (Carlos Coronado) - 80% - €2.39/£2.19 (was €11.99/£10.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Lethal League Blaze (Team Reptile) - 20% - €15.99/£14.39 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2018 Platinum Edition (Koch Media) - 25% - €48.74/£37.49 (was €64.99/£49.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2019 – Platinum Edition (Koch Media) - 25% - €48.74/£37.49 (was €64.99/£49.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2020 (Koch Media) - 20% - €31.99/£28.79 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2020 – Platinum Edition (Koch Media) - 20% - €55.99/£43.99 (was €69.99/£54.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Little Triangle (ORENDA) - 68% - €4.15/£3.74 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Ludomania (Baltoro Games) - 67% - €0.99/£0.88 (was €3.00/£2.69) - From 10/01 until 09/02
Luke & Rebecca (RACJIN) - 70% - €2.69/£2.42 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 09/01 until 31/01
M.A.C.E. Space Shooter (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 09/01 until 12/01
Marble Power Blast (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 09/01 until 12/01
Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (KEMCO) - 30% - €13.99/£12.59 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Mega Man 11 (CAPCOM) - 50% - €14.99/£12.49 (was €29.99/£24.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Mega Man Legacy Collection (CAPCOM Europe) - 34% - €9.89/£7.91 (was €14.99/£11.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (CAPCOM) - 34% - €9.89/£7.91 (was €14.99/£11.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Mega Man X Legacy Collection (CAPCOM) - 50% - €9.99/£7.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 (CAPCOM) - 50% - €9.99/£7.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
MIND: Path to Thalamus (Carlos Coronado) - 80% - €2.19/£1.99 (was €10.99/£9.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Miner Warfare (Heartbit) - 20% - €6.39/£5.75 (was €7.99/£7.19) - From 10/01 until 24/01
Minesweeper Genius (Blowfish Studios) - 50% - €2.99/£2.49 (was €5.99/£4.99) - From 06/01 until 03/02
Mom Hid My Game! (KEMCO) - 40% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate™ (CAPCOM Europe) - 50% - €24.99/£22.49 (was €49.99/£44.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Moonfall Ultimate (Wales Interactive) - 50% - €6.49/£4.99 (was €12.99/£9.99) - From 09/01 until 23/01
Mushroom Quest (Drageus Games) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 10/01 until 09/02
Nine Parchments (Frozenbyte) - 70% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 06/01 until 20/01
Nonograms Prophecy (No Gravity Games) - 50% - €1.99/£1.74 (was €3.99/£3.49) - From 09/01 until 08/02
Odium to the Core (QubicGames) - 80% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 06/01 until 26/01
OKAMI HD (CAPCOM) - 40% - €11.99/£9.59 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Onimusha: Warlords (CAPCOM) - 40% - €11.99/£9.59 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Party Treats (QubicGames) - 50% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €1.99/£1.79) - From 06/01 until 26/01
Perry Pig Jump (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 09/01 until 12/01
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (CAPCOM) - 34% - €19.79/£19.79 (was €29.99/£29.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Photon Cube (SMILEAXE) - 60% - €4.80/£4.31 (was €12.00/£10.79) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Please, Don't Touch Anything (ForwardXP) - 30% - €6.99/£6.29 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 09/01 until 29/01
Please, Don't Touch Anything: Classic (ForwardXP) - 30% - €3.49/£3.07 (was €4.99/£4.39) - From 09/01 until 29/01
Professional Construction – The Simulation (United Independent Entertainment) - 75% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Professional Farmer: Nintendo Switch Edition (United Independent Entertainment) - 75% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Raging Loop (Pqube) - 15% - €25.49/£21.24 (was €29.99/£24.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Rain City (ORENDA) - 27% - €4.90/£4.35 (was €6.72/£5.96) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Rento Fortune Monolit (LAN – GAMES EOOD) - 30% - €6.99/£6.29 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Resident Evil (CAPCOM) - 50% - €14.99/£14.99 (was €29.99/£29.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Resident Evil 0 (CAPCOM) - 50% - €14.99/£14.99 (was €29.99/£29.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
resident evil 4 (CAPCOM) - 34% - €19.79/£19.79 (was €29.99/£29.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Resident Evil Revelations (CAPCOM) - 50% - €9.99/£7.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (CAPCOM) - 60% - €9.99/£7.99 (was €24.99/£19.99) - From 06/01 until 27/01
Rest in Pieces (Itatake) - 68% - €2.55/£2.23 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 09/01 until 17/01
Revenant Saga (KEMCO) - 40% - €7.79/£7.01 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Rise: Race The Future (VD-DEV) - 25% - €13.49/£12.00 (was €17.99/£16.00) - From 09/01 until 23/01
Robothorium (GoblinzStudio) - 90% - €1.49/£1.39 (was €14.99/£13.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Rogue Trooper Redux (RebellionInteract) - 66% - €8.49/£6.79 (was €24.99/£19.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Rooms: The Adventure of Anne & George (PrismPlus) - 9 % - €11.82/£10.63 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Réussir : Code de la Route (French Highway Code) (Microids) - 30% - €20.99/£18.89 (was €29.99/£26.99) - From 09/01 until 22/01
Semispheres (Vivid Helix) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Skee-Ball (Ocean Media) - 90% - €1.99/£1.79 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 30/01
Slime-san (Headup Games) - 50% - €5.99/£5.00 (was €11.99/£10.00) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition (RebellionInteract) - 50% - €17.49/£14.99 (was €34.99/£29.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered (RebellionInteract) - 50% - €17.49/£14.99 (was €34.99/£29.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Spencer (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 09/01 until 12/01
Star Sky (PLAYISM) - 60% - €1.59/£1.43 (was €3.99/£3.59) - From 09/01 until 16/01
StarBlox Inc. (IlluminationGames) - 50% - €4.55/£4.09 (was €9.11/£8.19) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Story of a Gladiator (Brain Seal Entertainment) - 40% - €5.99/£5.99 (was €9.99/£9.99) - From 08/01 until 28/01
Strange Telephone (PLAYISM) - 20% - €7.19/£6.47 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Strike Force Kitty (No Gravity Games) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 09/01 until 08/02
Sudoku Relax 3 Autumn Leaves (G-mode) - 30% - €3.50/£3.21 (was €5.00/£4.59) - From 09/01 until 08/02
Sudoku Universe (indienova) - 50% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 09/01 until 22/01
SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 33% - €40.19/£33.49 (was €59.99/£49.99) - From 10/01 until 25/01
Super Hero Fight Club: Reloaded (QubicGames) - 90% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/01 until 26/01
Super Star Blast (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 09/01 until 12/01
Swamp Defense 2 (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 09/01 until 12/01
Switch 'N' Shoot (Matthew Glanville) - 65% - €1.36/£1.22 (was €3.89/£3.49) - From 07/01 until 13/01
Tactical Mind 2 (Drageus Games) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 10/01 until 09/02
The Bridge (The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild) - 80% - €1.99/£1.79 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk (Headup Games) - 50% - €5.99/£4.99 (was €11.99/£9.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
The Keep (Cinemax) - 70% - €5.39/£4.79 (was €17.99/£15.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
The Last Door – Complete Edition (Plug In Digital) - 33% - €10.04/£9.03 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 06/01 until 19/01
The Mystery of Woolley Mountain (Huey Games) - 90% - €1.09/£0.99 (was €10.99/£9.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
Tiny Gladiators (BoomBit Games) - 66% - €5.09/£4.58 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 06/01 until 06/02
TorqueL -Physics Modified Edition- (PLAYISM) - 40% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 09/01 until 16/01
TowerFall (Matt Makes Games Inc.) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Trine 2: Complete Story (Frozenbyte) - 50% - €8.49/£7.64 (was €16.99/£15.29) - From 06/01 until 20/01
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power (Frozenbyte) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 06/01 until 20/01
Trine Enchanted Edition (Frozenbyte) - 50% - €7.49/£6.74 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 06/01 until 20/01
Tumblestone (The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild) - 80% - €2.59/£2.39 (was €12.99/£11.99) - From 06/01 until 13/01
VERTICAL STRIKE ENDLESS CHALLENGE (PLAYISM) - 40% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Vostok Inc. (Wired Productions) - 55% - €6.74/£5.84 (was €14.99/£12.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Warparty (Crazy Monkey) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01
Whipseey and the Lost Atlas (Blowfish Studios) - 50% - €2.99/£2.49 (was €5.99/£4.99) - From 06/01 until 03/02
Wondershot (QubicGames) - 90% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/01 until 26/01
Worbital (TJR Games) - 50% - €6.49/£5.37 (was €12.99/£10.74) - From 09/01 until 16/01
YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY- (PLAYISM) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 09/01 until 16/01

Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan (CollectorVision Games) - 50% - €8.95/£8.04 (was €17.90/£16.09) - From 09/01 until Permanent

- DLCs

Aces of the Luftwaffe Squadron – Nebelgeschwader (HandyGames) - 50% - From 09/01 until 16/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Janemba (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 25% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Goku (GT) (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 25% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Videl (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Jiren (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 25% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Anime Music Pack 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Cooler (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Vegeta (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Goku (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Vegito (SSGSS) (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Zamasu (Fused) (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Broly (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Bardock (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Android 17 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Anime Music Pack (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Commentator Voice Pack (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – FighterZ Pass (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – FighterZ Pass 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 25% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Legend Patrol (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Ultra Pack 1 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Super Pack 1 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Super Pack 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Super Pack 3 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Extra DLC Pack 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Extra DLC Pack 3 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Super Pack 4 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Extra DLC Pack 1 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Anime Music Pack (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Extra DLC Pack 4 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 – Anime Music Pack 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
Let's Sing 2018 – Chart Hits Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2018 – Best of 80's Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2018 – Party Classics Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2018 – Party Classics Vol. 2 Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2018 – Legendary Hits Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2019 – Best of 80's Vol. 1 Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2019 – Chart Hits Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2019 – Party Classics Vol. 2 Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2019 – Legendary Hits Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2019 – Best of 90's Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2019 – Best of 80's Vol. 2 Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Let's Sing 2019 – Party Classics Vol. 1 Song Pack (Koch Media) - 25% - From 09/01 until 16/01
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission Anime Music Pack 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission Anime Music Pack 1 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - From 10/01 until 25/01

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
SEGA AGES Shinobi and Fantasy Zone just confirmed for western release on January 23rd:

If he keeps that ungratefulness up, you should tell him that other kids throughout history weren't as lucky when they received a different kind of switch from their parents that wasn't nearly as fun. 🥴

Fantasy Zone was the last one released in Japan right? Almost caught up!

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Is there any news about the size of Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
I preordered the physical version some time ago, but I'm thinking to go digital with this one.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Wow the US sales that just dropped today. Finally first party goodness.

I can't tell if it's evil or not that they did this after everyone probably bought stuff before and after Xmas.

Also, I still don't understand why they don't discount the DLC for Dragon Marked for Death so I can have all the characters.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Ah boy. This sale is pretty massive.

Let's see if I can hold true to my 2020 creed of "not buying anything new for this calendar year".

This will be a great test of my will...

Edit:
And of course Tangledeep is half off...