• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

E3 2019 Switch release suprises:

• Cadence of Hyrule

Votes: 403 56.1%
  • My Friend Pedro

Votes: 86 12.0%
  • Shovel Knight: King of Cards

Votes: 109 15.2%
  • CrossCode

Votes: 98 13.6%
  • SNES - Nintendo Switch Online

Votes: 255 35.5%
  • Mother 3

Votes: 153 21.3%
  • Other (Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition, A Hat in Time, Forager, Virtua Racing, more)

Votes: 96 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I'm honestly not expecting new game announcements, just updates on previously announced titles. And I'm fine with it, because I have a small list of HUGE games I'm yet to buy and play (BOTW being the most notable one).

I would really, really love to see something from Monolith, but I'm not expecting it, I think it's too early.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that, I think there will be minor announcements from Nintendo and maybe interesting third party stuff, but I'm not expecting new games in big Nintendo franchises.

This is the right mentality to have. Keep expectations low to temper the disappointment. lol

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I woke up really wanting to play Rhythm Paradise, so I am going to say it out loud in this thread, and hope Nintendo show a version (even a remake of Megamix) on Switch today.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
DID SOMEONE SAY SHADOW DROP OF SECRET OF MANA COLLECTION TODAY

AND CONTRA COLLECTION?!

Cadence of Hyrule is Thursday.

Last edited:

iag

Oct 27, 2017
MK8 DX, SM Odyssey, FEW, Mario Tennis, DKTF, Kirby and HW 33% off (US).

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
hmph... Necrodancer 80% off, guess ill double dip and play it for realsies this time

20% on the final fantasy games is low, even tho im really jonesing to play 7 on switch

world of FF 50% is kinda tempting.

only 20% on darksiders :(

only 20% on chocobo dungeon :(

Last edited:

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Only really good deal I see is Mario + Rabbids Gold Edition which appears to be around 67% off.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Hollow Knight for $7.5 dollars? If you have not bought this yet, this price is a fucking highway robbery

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
My backlog just grew as my wallet just got lighter. Lots of excellent reveals in that Direct. Only disappointment was the new Contra game, looks terrible. If it weren't for the new classics collection launching today, I'd be more annoyed. But when you have Capcom putting in an effort to make MM11 look close to the old games, yet nicely new (with some gorgeous BGs) it just looked like some ugly 3D update that would have been dumped out in the mid 90s on the PSOne. Much like what actually happened in the mid 90s to Contra...

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Fear Effect is 90% off and doesnt show up on the discounts page

Stardew Valley is 20% off also

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
hmph... Necrodancer 80% off, guess ill double dip and play it for realsies this time

20% on the final fantasy games is low, even tho im really jonesing to play 7 on switch

only 20% on darksiders :(

only 20% on chocobo dungeon :(

Hard pass on World of FF. It's pretty.... the most average JRPG ever made. Not worth your time.

DO go back and revisit VII though, I think it still holds up. Especially with those awesome speed hacks and no encounters option.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Can't go wrong with any of these.
World of FF is amazing, a FF fan feast.
I put about 90+ hours into it.

8scrmax3.jpg