• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished up Everspace. Can't believe I ended up putting 40 hours into that one. I'm generally not a rogue-like fan but I do love my sci-fi games.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
If you don't agree with Capcom's RE prices I urge you guys to click a "meh" broken heart 💔 (you can change it if you already liked it) on the Channel News about the titles being able to be preordered. I know for a fact they are checking those ratios, won't do anything but it's... something? I mean, it requires zero effort.
Can't believe I won't get these games day1, would have never expected that

Done and done. I'm disappointed, too. Capcom can't even be bothered to provide screenshots or a list of basic Switch features on the eShop pages, but they're absolutely ready to take your 30 god damned dollars. Get outta here with that noise.

Looks like it could be pretty neat. I am getting tired of these retro graphics games, though. Shit is starting to come off as lazy.

Nah. Pixel art visuals aren't lazy -- they're the original medium for expressing a video game, and they're a permanent option. Are film makers who shoot in black and white "lazy" because we have color film? In context, the industry has been with pixel art for longer than we've been without pixel art; there was a brief period in the mid-late-1990s through early 2000s where excitement over polygonal graphics made pixel art a rare thing, which gave a lot of folks the perception that "retro" pixel art was some kind of trend when it began to come back -- but we're about a decade and a half removed from that and the "trend" is still going strong (which is to say, it's not a trend at all). And that's to say nothing of the accessibility of pixel art compared to full-HD, full-3D worlds (and, no, accessible does not mean lazy; we'd be here all day listing pixel art games from passionate, hardworking creators).

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
As I've said I really enjoy the game and I recommend it if you're into the genre.

It does a few things wrong tho and since you're asking, here's my two cents:

every race begins with a standing start where you're at the bottom of the grid but the game has a boost mechanic a la Mario Kart which is fine at first but the more powerful cars you get and the more it becomes counterproductive to boost, given how the game handles bumping into rival cars.

It focuses on having a race vs rivals instead of a Outrun-like time attack racer where the cars and trucks are pure obstacles, just traffic to avoid to make it on time to the end.

Given how braindead the AI cars are, I don't think it was a smart decision to focus on them so much and there's just too many; progressing into the latest Cups the AI will make you rage more and more and it's not rare that they're unavoidable when you're given upgraded super cars to drive. It gets annoying.

The game looks good and is super smooth... until you hot the last couple of cups where the framerate gets shitty especially when there's rain involved.

Despite these (minor and not so minor) annoyances, I really like Horizon Chase Turbo.

Lol you're damn right! I'll be back soon and it'll be hell muahahahahahah evilmrBison.gif
So they basically copied Top Gear 2 down to exact same issues lol
I dont mind that as I am a big fan of top gear 2 on snes.

eltercero

Feb 3, 2018
Madrid
Baba is You is..... very very good. My concern ever since I first saw the game was that the concept would be amusing and be used in entertaining ways but that the puzzle design wouldn't be all that tight, but that's definitely not the case. I played through the first two worlds tonight and really, really loved it. Some of the puzzles even this early are seriously clever, and half the time you're left feeling like 'no way was that the intended solution' even if it most likely was.
The openness of the levels, which I thought might be an issue, actually is really well-crafted and make it so you spend more time thinking about how to actually solve the puzzle rather than worrying about sokoban-style block maneuvering (although you can still get yourself stuck by making blocks inaccessible).
And some of it has been very, very tricky. When I finally cracked the first bonus level I thought I would be unstoppable and would breeze through everything after, but instead I got stumped by the bonus level immediately after for a good twenty minutes before I just moved on lol.

Thoughtful, interesting puzzle games tend to suck me in like nothing else, and it seems like there's a whole lot here, so I'm very excited to play more.

Yeah, that second bonus level got me thinking for about 20 minutes and I just went to sleep. I think I'll move on to the third area before trying it again.

About the puzzles, I feel like you have to get rid of your previous knowledge about videogames to solve some of the them. It's really, really good and very satisfying.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
I've been keeping my discussion to the OT but yeah Baba is You is amazing and everyone should play it.

Looks like it could be pretty neat. I am getting tired of these retro graphics games, though. Shit is starting to come off as lazy.

Those darn lazy devs strike again! /s Pixel art is a medium like anything else, and from that trailer it looks like it's being used pretty well.

I think the sooner we get away from indiscriminately hand-waving all pixel art as nostalgia-bait the better.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
How hard is it to grasp the basic gameplay loop?

The price and my lack of experience with first person space shooters is what's holding me back. Theoretically, I should like Everspace.

It's not difficult to get the hang of. It plays like most any space-combat game, only throwing you into a series of randomly generated levels with various enemies, resources, and sidequests.

One run is basically a trip through 7 sectors, each consisting of 5 or 6 levels, except 7, which is only one, and always the same location. Upon exiting each level, you're shown a map of the sector with icons showing the difficulty of particular areas, and which sidequests can be advanced from which areas, so you can somewhat select the path you take through each sector.

You lose everything upon death except for the money you earned from that run, which you then spend on permanent perks (upgrades) for your pilot and ship. There are four ships to choose from, and they each play differently. I found the starter ship to be best overall, but the DLC ship (well, it was a DLC ship originally but is included in the Switch version by default) is solid as well.

It takes a few runs to get to a point where you start being formidable. There are plenty of different weapons and tools so you shouldn't have an issue finding something to suit your play style. You will die a whole bunch of times, but the upgrades pile up over time to make things easier. At the start of each run, you select one of three difficulties (easy nets you -25% money, but I still recommend starting there because it won't make a difference once you put enough cash into loot upgrades).

Also, it's not just first-person. The cockpit view is one of several camera options.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Those darn lazy devs strike again! /s Pixel art is a medium like anything else, and from that trailer it looks like it's being used pretty well.

I don't dislike pixel art overall, but there's so much of it now I get a little tired of seeing it. I don't expect visuals in indy titles to match AAA games, but something with a smoother look to it would be nice sometimes.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone played A Case of Distrust? It's on sale for $5. Looks cool.

I'm playing it.
It's a terrible port but you might enjoy the game (well, maybe book-game is more apt).
When I say terrible port I mean that it lacks even the most basic functions you'd expect in a console game (I could never even find a way to start the game anew, no option to load a save or a new game, you need to delete the save game to do that). They just dumped a mobile game as is, so if you're not ok with playing using touch controls I'd urge you to stay away from it... using the controller means you drag a (sluggish) cursor around with the analog stick.

The art is great.
The story is decent.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Was planning on picking up Rico, Motorsport Manager and Red Strings Club today, but I think I'll wait for a sale on Rico given it looks like the novelty will wear off quickly.

Keen to see impressions of RSC but will probably grab it anyway and I'll be getting MSM anyway as I know it's regarded well from Steam and iOS.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
It's not difficult to get the hang of. It plays like most any space-combat game, only throwing you into a series of randomly generated levels with various enemies, resources, and sidequests.

One run is basically a trip through 7 sectors, each consisting of 5 or 6 levels, except 7, which is only one, and always the same location. Upon exiting each level, you're shown a map of the sector with icons showing the difficulty of particular areas, and which sidequests can be advanced from which areas, so you can somewhat select the path you take through each sector.

You lose everything upon death except for the money you earned from that run, which you then spend on permanent perks (upgrades) for your pilot and ship. There are four ships to choose from, and they each play differently. I found the starter ship to be best overall, but the DLC ship (well, it was a DLC ship originally but is included in the Switch version by default) is solid as well.

It takes a few runs to get to a point where you start being formidable. There are plenty of different weapons and tools so you shouldn't have an issue finding something to suit your play style. You will die a whole bunch of times, but the upgrades pile up over time to make things easier. At the start of each run, you select one of three difficulties (easy nets you -25% money, but I still recommend starting there because it won't make a difference once you put enough cash into loot upgrades).

Also, it's not just first-person. The cockpit view is one of several camera options.

How were the controls on switch? I have it on xbox and I am thinking I need to turn the sensitivity on the sticks way down. In some early dog fights I really found it hard to keep enemies in sight and keep moving. I felt like the movements were a little over sensitive. That may just get better with more upgrades or trying cockpit view though.

Labyrinth of Refrain : Coven of Dusk has made me its bitch.

I had to bail on it. Even though I actually enjoyed it. I made it through gnome kingdom I believe and I could tell I was going to need a lot of levelling, party management and muddling around in the systems and menus. While I wanted a good FP dungeon craw I think I could see Refrain bogging down for me in its systems.

Vaporum is now coming and that Monkey tavern goes on sale a bunch. So hopefully a couple more come out.

Kind of a shame because I liked the little story interstitials and wanted to see where they went. I am just not going to drop 80 hours to get there.

I think I want more Wizardry/Might and Magic styled games. Like an updated for console Wizardry 8 would be legit right now.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Clannad coming to Switch on July 4th in Japan. Supports Japanese and English. First print run of physical version includes drama CD.

plusaflag

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
I really love the art style of this and the Disgaea games, but I've never managed to get into a dungeon crawler before. If I have teh moniez the next time this goes on sale, I might give it a shot.
I would suggest you don't, it's a time sink whose story unfolds VERY slowly.

I had to bail on it. Even though I actually enjoyed it. I made it through gnome kingdom I believe and I could tell I was going to need a lot of levelling, party management and muddling around in the systems and menus. While I wanted a good FP dungeon craw I think I could see Refrain bogging down for me in its systems.
And so did I today. I got fed up with this game's shit after an encounter with a boss who was seemingly impossible to defeat through physical attacks although the rest of the dungeon could be wiped out fairly easily with this methods. Since you have to go through a large portion of the map again each time you die, and have to go through the whole random battles again, I prefered to erase my save file instead.

Vaporum is now coming and that Monkey tavern goes on sale a bunch. So hopefully a couple more come out.
Kind of a shame because I liked the little story interstitials and wanted to see where they went. I am just not going to drop 80 hours to get there.
I think I want more Wizardry/Might and Magic styled games. Like an updated for console Wizardry 8 would be legit right now.
I read through the story after I rage quit and actually, it is very interesting. Too bad you each time have to play hours before before you can read a little something about it.

I downloaded the Monkey Tavern demo and haven't started it yet. But it looks interesting.

Discokuningas

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
I'm playing it.
It's a terrible port but you might enjoy the game (well, maybe book-game is more apt).
When I say terrible port I mean that it lacks even the most basic functions you'd expect in a console game (I could never even find a way to start the game anew, no option to load a save or a new game, afaik you'd need to reset the Switch to factory settings to do that). They just dumped a mobile game as is, so if you're not ok with playing using touch controls I'd urge you to stay away from it... using the controller means you drag a (sluggish) cursor around with the analog stick.

The art is great.
The story is decent.

What? Why reset the console? Can't you just delete the save?

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
NA:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY!FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo's Dungeon is back with an enhanced gameplay system to be enjoyed by both first timers and fans of the series alike. Explore the challenges of the never-ending dungeons and befriend monsters with the new buddy system. You adhere to one simple rule: Every time you enter, the world around you changes shape, but it only moves whenever Chocobo moves. The Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY! game is available March 20.
  • Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online*
    • Kid Icarus – The evil goddess Medusa has stolen the Three Sacred Treasures and imprisoned the goddess of light, Palutena, in her evil plot to control all. Play as Pit, a young angel who has been entrusted with a magical bow and arrow. Fight against hordes of enemies that swoop from above and below. Secure the Three Sacred Treasures from their evil guardians, equip them and face Medusa in the final battle.
    • StarTropics – Step into the shoes of Mike Jones, a teenage star pitcher from Seattle, who has come to the tropics to visit his famous archaeologist uncle, Dr. Jones. After being told that his uncle has been abducted, Mike begins a perilous quest in order to rescue him and figure out the mysterious plot behind his disappearance. Luckily for Mike, he meets helpful villagers and finds more powerful weapons as he explores numerous locations and island hops using his uncle's submarine.

Nintendo eShop sales:

New DLC:
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode - Obtain Shiny Crowns in 18 new challenges among five creative new courses in the paid DLC**, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode. The DLC is available now and can also be played together with a friend in the recently added co-op mode, Partner Adventure.

Also new this week:

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
I have posted more elaborated impressions in the shmup thread, but 'Mars: Chaos Menace' is one of the best new shmup releases of the last months, on par with 'Devil Engine'.

NSwitchDS_MarsChaosMenace_02.jpg

NSwitchDS_MarsChaosMenace_03.jpg

To summarize my impressions, this is a brand new 3D vertical shmup with a 4:3 horizontal display, taking inspiration from classics such as 'Raiden IV' and 'Strania'.

It's made by a Spanish team, but it's so good and well designed that this can easily fit in an arcade cabinet, and it has nothing to envy to Japanese classics from the mid-2000s.

The soundtrack has a 'Raiden IV' feel, they have nailed the feeling of the shooting and the sound design. The placement of enemies and the scoring options are sublime.

The Switch port is not so hot, it's running at 720p on portable mode and the 3D engine is gorgeous for a game made in Unity, but this has come with the compromise of locking the framerate to 30 FPS on Switch. At least, the performance it's rock solid, it feels smooth and it plays great.

But the game is so good that I will probably double dip on its Steam version in the future, to have a 60 FPS version. I still adore to have this on a portable console, thought.

Here is a video capture of me playing a section of the first level:

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I have posted more elaborated impressions in the shmup thread, but 'Mars: Chaos Menace' is one of the best new shmup releases of the last months, on par with 'Devil Engine'.

NSwitchDS_MarsChaosMenace_02.jpg

NSwitchDS_MarsChaosMenace_03.jpg

To summarize my impressions, this is a brand new 3D vertical shmup with a 4:3 horizontal display, taking inspiration from classics such as 'Raiden IV' and 'Strania'.

It's made by a Spanish team, but it's so good and well designed that this can easily fit in an arcade cabinet, and it has nothing to envy to Japanese classics from the mid-2000s.

The soundtrack has a 'Raiden IV' feel, they have nailed the feeling of the shooting and the sound design. The placement of enemies and the scoring options are sublime.

The Switch port is not so hot, it's running at 720p on portable mode and the 3D engine is gorgeous for a game made in Unity, but this has come with the compromise of locking the framerate to 30 FPS on Switch. At least, the performance it's rock solid, it feels smooth and it plays great.

But the game is so good that I will probably double dip on its Steam version in the future, to have a 60 FPS version. I still adore to have this on a portable console, thought.

Here is a video capture of me playing a section of the first level:

Been on the fence about this one for awhile, how challenging is it?

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Man, I know it sounds elitist but I don't know if I can play a 30fps shmup.

I'm still fighting TRIALS's framerate, I love the game so much but I hate how screwed up the Stadium Finals events are, framerate is so bad and it fucks up the physics and changes how heavy/light it should be to maneuver your driver on air, screwing up plenty of runs... you end up fighting the physics instead of working around them.

I wish they'd release a performance patch.
Oh well at least most tracks and events are nowhere near that bad.

What? Why reset the console? Can't you just delete the save?

lol
I shouldn't write posts after being awake for 50 hours... I got confused with how you can't delete game updates.
You're absolutely right of course :)

Last edited:

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Been on the fence about this one for awhile, how challenging is it?

I'm playing in Normal difficulty, but it also has an Easy difficulty option and of course, a Hard difficulty level.

Its balance and difficulty are on par with Japanese shmups designed for the arcades: so really, really hard in its Normal mode.

But it also depends of how you want to play this.

Normally, shmup newcomers are overwhelmed by the bullets.

And in this game, you can activate a shield by pushing a trigger, to not be damaged by the bullets. The shield is infinite, but you can't abuse of it because it has a cool down bar. There is also a powerful laser beam, with the same cool down meter.

The game seems to rely a lot in how to strategize the use of the laser beam and the shield. Try to abuse of the shield without cleaning the screen from enemies, and you are done. Because you will end without the shield, in the middle of a rain of bullets.

You also have two shooting buttons, one for the front part and other for your back.

All of these elements, your 3 different shootings and the shield, are perfectly integrated in the design of the game.

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
European Switch Sales

Games
'n Verlore Verstand (Skobbejak Games) - 35% - €9.09/£8.44 (was €13.99/£12.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
911 Operator Bundle (SONKA) - 40% - €13.19/£11.81 (was €21.99/£19.69) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Abyss (EnjoyUp Games) - 25% - €2.24/£2.01 (was €2.99/£2.69) - from 15/03 until 12/04
ABZÛ (505 Games) - 20% - €15.99/£11.99 (was €19.99/£14.99) - from 16/03 until 24/03
Bad Dream: Coma (Forever Entertainment) - 33% - €6.69/£6.02 (was €9.99/£8.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
BILLIARD (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €6.99/£6.29) - from 14/03 until 27/03
Bit Dungeon+ (Dolores Ent.) - 50% - €4.49/£4.04 (was €8.99/£8.09) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Black Hole (Dufgames) - 34% - €3.95/£3.56 (was €5.99/£5.40) - from 17/03 until 24/03
Bloody Zombies (nDreams) - 40% - €8.09/£6.59 (was €13.49/£10.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Broken Age (Double Fine) - 30% - €8.95/£8.04 (was €12.79/£11.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Catch 'Em! Goldfish Scooping (D3 Publisher) - 70% - €2.09/£1.88 (was €6.99/£6.29) - from 14/03 until 27/03
Cities: Skylines – Nintendo Switch™ Edition (ParadoxInteractive) - 33% - €26.79/£24.11 (was €39.99/£35.99) - from 14/03 until 20/03
Crimsonland (10tons) - 55% - €6.29/£5.39 (was €13.99/£11.99) - from 12/03 until 18/03
Destiny's Princess: A War Story, A Love Story (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €7.49/£6.74 (was €14.99/£13.49) - from 14/03 until 27/03
Detention (Coconut Island Games) - 40% - €6.29/£5.69 (was €10.49/£9.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Die for Valhalla! (Monster Couch) - 25% - €8.99/£8.24 (was €11.99/£10.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Disease -Hidden Object- (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €6.99/£6.29) - from 14/03 until 27/03
DYING: Reborn – Nintendo Switch Edition (Coconut Island games) - 30% - €5.87/£5.31 (was €8.39/£7.59) - from 14/03 until 28/03
EARTHLOCK (Snowcastle Games) - 55% - €11.24/£10.12 (was €24.99/£22.49) - from 14/03 until 12/4/
Enchanting Mahjong Match (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €2.49/£2.49 (was €4.99/£4.99) - from 14/03 until 27/03
ESCAPE TRICK: 35 Fateful Enigmas (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €9.99/£7.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - from 14/03 until 27/03
Fear Effect Sedna (SQUARE ENIX) - 90% - €1.99/£1.59 (was €19.95/£15.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION HD (SQUARE ENIX) - 50% - €14.99/£12.50 (was €29.99/£25.00) - from 12/03 until 19/03
Fishing Universe Simulator (Forever Entertainment) - 33% - €6.69/£6.02 (was €9.99/£8.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Forgotton Anne (Square Enix Europe LTD) - 40% - €11.99/£9.95 (was €19.99/£15.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Gakuen Club (D3 Publisher) - 33% - €16.74/£13.39 (was €24.99/£19.99) - from 14/03 until 27/03
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Owltimate Edition (HandyGames) - 20% - €23.99/£21.59 (was €29.99/£26.99) - from 14/03 until 04/04
Glaive: Brick Breaker (Forever Entertainment) - 60% - €3.99/£3.59 (was €9.99/£8.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Gnomes Garden 2 (8Floor Games) - 40% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €4.99/£4.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Grim Fandango Remastered (Double Fine) - 30% - €9.09/£8.04 (was €12.99/£11.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
GRIP Digital Deluxe (Wired Productions) - 30% - €30.09/£26.59 (was €42.99/£37.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Guacamelee! 2 Complete (DrinkBox Studios) - 30% - €15.04/£13.57 (was €21.49/£19.39) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Human: Fall Flat (Curve Digital) - 50% - €7.49/£7.49 (was €14.99/£14.99) - from 11/03 until 25/03
I am Setsuna (SQUARE ENIX) - 50% - €19.99/£14.99 (was €39.99/£29.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Job the Leprechaun (Herrero) - 50% - €1.49/£1.49 (was €2.99/£2.99) - from 14/03 until 21/03
Julie's Sweets (Ocean Media) - 30% - €6.99/£6.29 (was €9.99/£8.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Jurassic Pinball (EnjoyUp Games) - 25% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €1.99/£1.79) - from 15/03 until 12/04
Knock 'Em Down! Bowling (D3 Publisher) - 34% - €9.89/£8.90 (was €14.99/£13.49) - from 14/03 until 27/03
LOST SPHEAR (SQUARE ENIX) - 50% - €24.99/£19.99 (was €49.99/£39.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Mad Age & This Guy (SimFabric) - 77% - €1.07/£0.96 (was €4.69/£4.19) - from 11/03 until 31/03
Merchants of Kaidan (Forever Entertainment) - 33% - €6.69/£6.02 (was €9.99/£8.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Mercury Race (Herrero) - 40% - €4.79/£4.79 (was €7.99/£7.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae (ZENITH BLUE) - 40% - €7.19/£6.47 (was €11.99/£10.79) - from 14/03 until 29/03
Mordheim: Warband Skirmish (Legendary Games) - 40% - €14.99/£11.99 (was €24.99/£19.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Morphite (Blowfish Studios) - 40% - €8.99/£8.09 (was €14.99/£13.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame (Milestone) - 70% - €14.99/£11.99 (was €49.99/£39.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Nightshade (D3 Publisher) - 20% - €38.39/£53.70 (was €47.99/£43.19) - from 14/03 until 27/03
Octahedron: Transfixed Edition (Square Enix Europe LTD) - 30% - €9.09/£6.99 (was €12.99/£9.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Oh My Godheads: Party Edition (Square Enix Europe LTD) - 75% - €3.74/£2.99 (was €14.99/£11.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Peace, Death! Complete Edition (HYPETRAIN DIGITAL) - 30% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €4.99/£4.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Pub Encounter (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €8.49/£7.99 (was €16.99/£15.99) - from 14/03 until 27/03
Raging Justice (Team17) - 66% - €4.41/£3.39 (was €12.99/£9.99) - from 12/03 until 26/03
Rogue Aces (Curve Digital) - 60% - €5.19/£3.99 (was €12.99/£9.99) - from 12/03 until 26/03
Romancing SaGa 2 (SQUARE ENIX) - 50% - €12.49/£9.99 (was €24.99/£19.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Semispheres (Vivid Helix) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - from 14/03 until 21/03
Serial Cleaner (Curve Digital) - 65% - €5.24/£5.24 (was €14.99/£14.99) - from 12/03 until 26/03
Shadow Bug (Muro Studios) - 60% - €3.59/£3.23 (was €8.99/£8.09) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Sheltered (Team 17) - 33% - €10.04/£6.69 (was €14.99/£9.99) - from 16/03 until 24/03
Shio (Coconut Island Games) - 40% - €6.29/£5.69 (was €10.49/£9.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Siegecraft Commander (Blowfish Studios) - 60% - €7.99/£7.19 (was €19.99/£17.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Sine Mora EX (HandyGames) - 33% - €19.99/£16.49 (was €29.99/£24.99) - from 14/03 until 04/04
Skee-Ball (Ocean Media) - 30% - €13.99/£12.59 (was €19.99/£17.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Snake Pass (Curve Digital) - 60% - €7.99/£6.39 (was €19.99/£15.99) - from 12/03 until 26/03
Spelunker Party! (SQUARE ENIX) - 50% - €14.99/£12.49 (was €29.99/£24.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Stellar Interface – Deluxe Edition (Imagination Overflow) - 30% - €11.12/£11.12 (was €15.89/£15.89) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure DELUXE (Reign Bros) - 40% - €8.99/£8.00 (was €14.99/£13.49) - from 14/03 until 24/03
Storm Boy (Blowfish Studios) - 30% - €4.19/£3.77 (was €5.99/£5.39) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Super Toy Cars (Eclipse Games) - 40% - €5.99/£4.99 (was €9.99/£8.99) - from 14/03 until 01/04
Tennis (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €6.99/£6.29) - from 14/03 until 27/03
Teslagrad (Rain) - 50% - €7.49/£6.74 (was €14.99/£13.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
The Amazing Shinsengumi: Heroes in Love (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €11.99/£10.79) - from 14/03 until 27/03
THE Card: Poker, Texas hold 'em, Blackjack and Page One (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €2.49/£2.49 (was €4.99/£4.24) - from 14/03 until 27/03
The Charming Empire (D3 Publisher) - 33% - €16.74/£13.39 (was €24.99/£19.99) - from 14/03 until 27/03
The Flame In The Flood: Complete Edition (Curve Digital) - 50% - €7.49/£7.49 (was €14.99/£14.99) - from 11/03 until 25/03
The Golf (D3 Publisher) - 30% - €6.99/£6.29 (was €9.99/£8.99) - from 14/03 until 27/03
The Men of Yoshiwara Ohgiya (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €7.49/£6.74 (was €14.99/£13.49) - from 14/03 until 27/03
The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €9.99/£7.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - from 14/03 until 27/03
THE Number Puzzle (D3 Publisher) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - from 14/03 until 27/03
The Office Quest (11Sheep) - 50% - €5.99/£5.49 (was €11.99/£10.99) - from 14/03 until 21/03
The Path of Motus (Michael Hicks) - 25% - €8.99/£8.09 (was €11.99/£10.79) - from 12/03 until 26/03
This War of Mine: Complete Edition (11 bit studios) - 40% - €23.99/£21.59 (was €39.99/£35.99) - from 11/03 until 24/03
Tiny Hands Adventure (Forever Entertainment) - 60% - €2.99/£2.79 (was €7.49/£6.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Townsmen (HandyGames) - 20% - €15.99/£14.39 (was €19.99/£17.99) - from 14/03 until 04/04
Unicornicopia (Pocketmoneygames) - 20% - €3.35/£3.03 (was €4.19/£3.79) - from 15/03 until 22/03
Valkyria Chronicles 4 (SEGA) - 50% - €29.99/£24.99 (was €59.99/£49.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Voxel Sword (SAT-BOX) - 30% - €4.20/£3.85 (was € 6.00/£5.50) - from 14/03 until 10/4/
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY MAXIMA (SQUARE ENIX) - 50% - €19.99/£17.49 (was €39.99/£34.99) - from 12/03 until 19/03
World Soccer Pinball (EnjoyUp Games) - 25% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €1.99/£1.79) - from 15/03 until 12/04
World to the West (Rain) - 30% - €13.99/£12.59 (was €19.99/£17.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Worms W.M.D (Team17) - 50% - €14.99/£9.99 (was €29.99/£19.99) - from 12/03 until 24/03
Yooka-Laylee (Team17) - 50% - €19.99/£17.49 (was €39.99/£34.99) - from 12/03 until 24/03
Zotrix: Solar Division (Ocean Media) - 30% - €10.49/£9.44 (was €14.99/£13.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03

Joe Dever's Lone Wolf (Forge Reply) - 33% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €14.99/£13.49) - Permanent

DLCs
GRIP: Cygon Garage Kit (Wired Productions) - 30% - €1.39/£1.04 (was €1.99/£1.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
GRIP: Nyvoss Garage Kit (Wired Productions) - 30% - €1.39/£1.04 (was €1.99/£1.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
GRIP: Terra Garage Kit (Wired Productions) - 30% - €1.39/£1.04 (was €1.99/£1.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
GRIP: Vintek Garage Kit (Wired Productions) - 30% - €1.39/£1.04 (was €1.99/£1.49) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Mordheim: Warband Skirmish – Undead Warband (Legendary Games) - 40% - €4.19/£2.99 (was €6.99/£4.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Sonic Mania – Encore DLC (SEGA) - 30% - €3.49/£2.80 (was €4.99/£4.00) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Valkyria Chronicles 4 – A Captainless Squad (SEGA) - 50% - €2.49/£1.99 (was €4.99/£3.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Valkyria Chronicles 4 – A United Front with Squad 7 (SEGA) - 50% - €2.99/£2.39 (was €5.99/£4.79) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Valkyria Chronicles 4 – Edy's Advance Ops (SEGA) - 50% - €1.99/£1.59 (was €3.99/£3.19) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Valkyria Chronicles 4 – Expert Level Skirmishes (SEGA) - 50% - €2.49/£1.99 (was €4.99/£3.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Valkyria Chronicles 4 – Squad E, to the Beach! (SEGA) - 50% - €3.49/£2.79 (was €6.99/£5.59) - from 14/03 until 28/03
Valkyria Chronicles 4 – The Two Valkyria (SEGA) - 50% - €2.49/£1.99 (was €4.99/£3.99) - from 14/03 until 28/03

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Someone mentioned CAVE earlier when talking about shmups, what's up with them, are they not going to release anything for the switch? It still ticks me off a bit that they never bothered to "fix" their ios games to work with the current ios versions.

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought Romancing Saga 2 in the European sale and am also tempted by I am Setsuna.

I was always kind of interested in it, mostly because of its winter setting, and 20€ is finally a price point I can justify to myself.

Now, the question remains: Do I jump in when I know I don't have time in the next month or two?

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
I just spent 10 minutes archiving software to make room for World of Final Fantasy and it's fuckin not on sale anymore 😭😭😭

I think the eshop just updated FML

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
I just spent 10 minutes archiving software to make room for World of Final Fantasy and it's fuckin not on sale anymore 😭😭😭

I think the eshop just updated FML
Dang thats why I primarily buy games on the web store. It won't download and you can take time to make space later.

Granted dude you've had like to weeks to make space.

I do wish Nintendo wouldnt force you to have space to buy something on the in console eshop

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
This week's European downloads. WOOP! (Also, I eh have questions about that KEMCO DLC. Even more than usual.)

Nintendo eShop (Switch)

Baba Is You (Hempuli) - €12.49 / £11.29
Baba Is You is a puzzle game where you can change the rules by which you play. In every level, the rules are present as blocks you can interact with; by manipulating them, you can change how the level works and cause surprising, unexpected interactions! With some simple block-pushing you can turn yourself into a rock, turn patches of grass into dangerously hot obstacles, and even change the goal you need to reach to something entirely different.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Digital Bundle (Nintendo) - €45.98 / £40.38
This digital bundle includes the main Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker game and the new Special Episode DLC, which is packed with 18 new challenges, including five new courses and new Shiny Crowns to track down on each course!

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom Demo (FDG Entertainment) - Free
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You'll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.

Golf Peaks (7Levels) - €4.99 / £4.49
No understanding of golf is required – just grab your controllers and conquer the mountain peaks by making your way to the hole, however not in the usual skill-shot based style. Instead, plan your strategy and use action cards to move the ball! Solve over 100 enjoyable yet challenging puzzles accompanied by relaxing music and minimalist, eye-pleasing graphics and conquer the summits!

Bomber Crew: American Edition (Curve Digital) - €19.99 / £15.99 (€15.99 / £12.79 until March 26)
Prepare your crew for their most dangerous mission yet and go chocks away for a sky-bound expedition in this strategic survival sim, Bomber Crew: American Edition. Choose your crew; fit with procedurally generated names, skills and back stories, and jump in the cockpit of this immersive flight simulator where death is permanent and the odds are stacked against you!

Bombfall (Tackorama) - €5.59 / £5.00
You are the bomb. BombFall is a fast-paced arcade game where you play as a bomb falling through the sky. You traverse three stages of Earth's atmosphere freely moving within the flight corridor towards the target cityscape, bashing various enemies with your super tough nose, gaining powerups, and "collecting" clouds to charge your retro thrusters.

Claybook (Second Order) - €14.99 / £13.49
Claybook is a unique world made entirely of clay. Every inch of the environment can be shaped and molded. Everything has matter inside it, not just an outer shell. Clay can be liquid or solid, and it can be deformed and destroyed.

Little Shopping (Ultimate Games) - €1.29 / £1.19 (€0.64 / £0.59 for owners of Avenger Bird, Guess the Word, Pet Care or I wanna fly until March 26)
Play and learn how to count - simple game for toddlers and pre-schoolers! This is a simple counting game for children. Learning to count has never been so easy and fun! 4 beautiful shops - it is a great opportunity to learn numbers!

Alien Cruise (ORENDA) - €9.99 / £8.69
Control four vegetable pilots to save different planets occupied by the enemy! Each planet comes with unique characteristics along with a wide variety of obstacles that block the pilots' way! Utilize various weaponry to prove the vegetables' strength!

Apocryph: an old-school shooter (Bigzur Games) - €11.99 / £11.99
The world of Apocryph is a grim, violent place, harboring magic, dark rituals and dangers around every corner. Wherever you go you'll be facing unrelenting monsters, traps and locked passages, and can only depend on yourself and your equipment to survive the trials.

Arcade Archives Elevator Action (HAMSTER) - €6.99 / £6.29
"ELEVATOR ACTION" is an action game released by TAITO in 1983. As a Spy, your goal is to infiltrate the building and escape with all the confidential documents. Use elevators to crush enemies, attack them by shooting down lamps, and more.

Bad Dream: Fever (Forever Entertainment) - €9.99 / £8.99 (€8.99 / £8.09 until March 28)
Enter the feverish dream and experience its abstract world. Recognize the degradation of your environment and adapt to it. Act with caution. There is a malicious virus waiting for you at each step. Avoid the ink and everything should be alright.

Bonds of the Skies (KEMCO) - €12.99 / £11.69 (€11.69 / £10.52 until March 15)
Times are changing, and the existence of the Grimoas has become less relevant in everyday life. The young Eil is in the middle of his Coming-of-Age ceremony when suddenly his town is attacked by a demon and engulfed in flames. In the midst of this confusion, Eil enters into a pact with the Air Grimoa, Nogard, in order to save everyone.

Dusty Raging Fist (PD Design Studio) - €8.99 / £8.09
Dusty Raging Fist is a fast-paced 2D action game. Play with up to 2 of your friends in local co-op mode. Call upon your support characters to gun down enemies. Collect and utilize Elemental Powers and Guardians to aid you in your quest.

Hook (Rainbow Train) - €1.99 / £1.99
"Hook" is a relaxing, minimal, puzzle game. It is more of a game-like experience than a challenge. No menus, no achievements, just you and a puzzle. Player is surrounded by calming sounds and music.

Johnny Turbo's Arcade: Joe and Mac Returns (Flying Tiger) - €7.99 / £7.03
Grab your club and get ready to go on a wild, prehistoric adventure with the Cavemen Ninjas - Joe & Mac! You helped them get their girls in the first game, now get ready to help rescue them again!

Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch (Curve Digital) - €14.99 / £11.99 (€11.99 / £9.59 until March 28)
In Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch, the console debut for the series, you will build, customise and lead your very own high-performance motorsport team through 9 tiers and 3 classes of racing action to become number one. Race to win in this immersive management strategy title where real-time trackside decision-making and forward planning are the key to victory.

My Jurassic Farm 2018 (Plug In Digital) - €9.99 / £8.99 (€4.99 / £4.49 if you own My Farm, My Exotic Farm 2018 or My Arctic Farm 2018)
You start with just a compsognathus, an empty field and a few pennies. You have to feed your dino, take care of it and improve its living conditions!

RICO (Rising Star Games) - €19.99 / £19.99
Two cops, one case and only 24 hours to take them down... can you score the bust of a lifetime? Take the role of a loose cannon police detective and face off against criminal gangs in an exciting procedurally-generated action movie FPS. Join forces with a friend, online or locally, and take down those crooks in true buddy-cop style!

Teddy The Wanderer: Mountain Hike (Forever Entertainment) - €9.99 / £8.99 (€8.99 / £8.09 until March 28. €2.49 / £2.24 for owners of Teddy the Wanderer: Kayaking)
Meet The adventurous Teddy The Wanderer and visit his uncle who lives deep into the mountains. Join the unforgettable field trip and learn the basics of art, colour mixing, and shape recognition with the world's most charming bear!

The Red Strings Club (Devolver Digital) - €14.99 / £13.49
The Red Strings Club is a cyberpunk narrative experience about fate and happiness featuring the extensive use of pottery, bartending and impersonating people on the phone to take down a corporate conspiracy.

Twist & Match (Sanuk Games) - €2.99 / £2.69
Challenge your spatial visualization skills and make optimal moves to build combos!

The Caligula Effect: Overdose (NIS America, available March 15) - €49.99 / £44.99
Something's amiss in the seemingly perfect world of Mobius. Escape from the false paradise and return to reality, or risk losing more than just your identity!

Bargain Hunter (GAMECHAP, available March 15) - €10.99 / £9.49
Play as an upcoming bargain hunter looking to make your fortune turning "trash" into cash!

Beginning with just a few bucks, aim to become fabulously wealthy... or go bust trying!

Blood Waves (Sometimes You, available March 15) - €9.99 / £8.99
Destroy zombies, get the cash and prepare yourself for the next wave. During the break you can buy necessary weapon, place the traps and defensive barricades, repair the traps survived in the previous wave. And of course, don't forget to check the stock of bullets and restore your health.

Dungeons & Aliens (Arts Alliance, available March 15) - €3.99 / £3.59
Have you ever wondered what would happen if a classic fantasy world was attacked by pulp science fiction monsters from outer space? Now you can find out! Dungeons & Aliens is an action game with space mutants, brave dwarves, and awesome magic.

Elevator...to the Moon! Turbo Champion's Edition (Arcade Distillery, available March 15) - €13.49 / £12.19
You are a space cadet, rudely commanded by the President of the World to "Liberate" a Moon Elevator, evoking the wrath of the world's most powerful AI. Will you crack under pressure trying to hold this broken Space Elevator together?

Not Not - A Brain Buster (QubicGames, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79 (€0.49 / £0.44 for owners of Robonauts, BRAWL, Jumping Joe & Friends, Mana Spark, Pirates: All Aboard!, Grid Mania, One Strike or Unit 4 until April 14)
This misleading expert aims at crushing your brain's ability to think properly. Can yours handle it? Find out now.

Unit 4 (Qubic Games, available March 15) - €14.99 / £13.49 (€7.49 / £6.74 until April 7. €5.99 / £5.39 for owners of at least one of the following games: Robonauts, Jumping Joe & Friends, Escape Doodland, Mana Spark, One Strike, Coffee Crisis, Koloro, UTOPIA 9 - A Volatile Vacation)
An alien army has stolen the sacred artifact of our heroes' tribe. Similar reports are coming from other planets. Problem: the solar system will decay without the power of these artifacts. Begin an epic journey to uncover the truth. What is this army trying to accomplish and can you recover the artifacts before the universe collapses?

Block-a-Pix Deluxe Demo (Lightwood Games) - Free
Reveal the picture by dividing the grid into smaller rectangular blocks to create a colourful mosaic. Each block must contain one clue number, indicating the size and colour of the block to be painted. Block-a-Pix Deluxe contains 120 puzzles, designed by Conceptis Ltd, They produce cute, detailed pictures which have been carefully hand-crafted and are guaranteed to be uniquely solvable.

Downloadable content

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode (Nintendo) - €5.99 / £5.39
This paid downloadable content includes 18 new challenges, including five new courses and new Shiny Crowns to track down on each course!

Bomber Crew: USAAF (Curve Digital) - €6.99 / £5.99
Prepare your crew for their most dangerous mission yet and go chocks away for a sky-bound expedition in this strategic survival sim, Bomber Crew: American Edition.

Warframe: Esteem Pack I (Digital Extremes) - €8.99 / £8.09
Get two Switch-exclusive Skins, discounted Platinum and more with the Esteem Pack! Includes: Guandao (Melee Weapon), Guandao Opal Skin, Excalibur Opal Skin, 3-Day Credit & Affinity Boosters, and 170 Platinum. The Esteem Pack may only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time.

Experience x3 - Bonds of the Skies (KEMCO) - €4.99 / £4.49
All characters' experience value gained increases by 200%. Settings can be changed in the Add-ons section of the menu.

No Encounters - Bonds of the Skies (KEMCO) - €1.99 / £1.79
Disables battle encounters. Settings can be changed in the Add-ons section of the menu.

Damage x2 - Bonds of the Skies (KEMCO) - €4.99 / £4.49
Damage dealt to enemies is doubled. Settings can be changed in the Add-ons section of the menu.

Full Restore - Bonds of the Skies (KEMCO) - €3.99 / £3.59
All characters' HP, SP and abnormal statuses are fully recovered and cured after battle. Settings can be changed in the Add-ons section of the menu.

Pic-a-Pix Pieces: 15x15 Pieces Pack 3 (Lightwood Games) - €2.99 / £2.99
Another 48 puzzle grids to solve at 15x15, which will form two more spectacular pictures.

Pic-a-Pix Pieces: 20x20 Pieces Pack 3 (Lightwood Games) - €2.99 / £2.99
Another 48 puzzle grids to solve at 20x20, which will form two more spectacular pictures.

The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Casual Clothes Costume Set (NIS America, available March 15) - Free
Contains a special uniform set for the entire Go-Home Club.

The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Male Hero's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Female Hero's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Shogo's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Izuru's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Kotaro's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Kensuke's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Kotono's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Naruko's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Mifue's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Suzuna's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Eiji's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79
The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Ayana's Swimsuit Costume (NIS America, available March 15) - €1.99 / £1.79

The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Stigma Bundle (NIS America, available March 15) - Free
Contains all AOC Stigmas for The Caligula Effect: Overdose.

The Caligula Effect: Overdose - Swimsuit Bundle (NIS America, available March 15) - €14.99 / £13.49
Contains all AOC swimsuits for The Caligula Effect: Overdose.

Pre-orders

The Mystery of Woolley Mountain (Huey Games) - €10.99 / £9.99 (€8.24 / £7.49 until April 17)
Pre-Order until 10/04/2019, 14:59 CEST

Game description: Join a renegade crew of time-travelling audio scientists on a hilarious and fantastical quest. A malevolent witch has captured a group of children, and it's up to you to save them from the mysterious island of Woolley Mountain!

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (CAPCOM) - €29.99 / £24.99
Pre-Order until 22/04/2019, 23:59 local time

Game description: Action-RPG Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen combines exhilarating and deep combat with the freedom to explore a huge open world. Enter the high-fantasy setting of Gransys, a land where fabled monsters such as dragons roam.

Block-a-Pix Deluxe (Lightwood Games) - €7.99 / £6.99
Pre-Order until 21/03/2019, 14:59 CET

Game description: Reveal the picture by dividing the grid into smaller rectangular blocks to create a colourful mosaic. Each block must contain one clue number, indicating the size and colour of the block to be painted. Block-a-Pix Deluxe contains 120 puzzles. They produce cute, detailed pictures which have been carefully hand-crafted and are guaranteed to be uniquely solvable.

Grand Prix Story (Kairosoft) - €10.00 / £8.99
Pre-Order until 21/03/2019, 00:59 CET

Game description: Become the boss of your own team, training drivers and acquiring sponsors before conquering the Grand Prix! Develop new vehicles and parts, and customize them any way you like! Do you have what it takes to make it to the winner's circle?

Lyrica (COSEN) - €18.99 / £17.09
Pre-Order until 28/03/2019, 14:59 CET

Game description: This is a game that allows players to enjoy musical pieces that are fusions of the classical Chinese poetry of Li Bai and Du Fu with modern music such as rock, ballad, and jazz.

Reptilian Rebellion (Herrero) - €2.99 / £2.99
Pre-Order until 21/03/2019, 14:59 CET

Game description: Reptilian Rebellion is a casual and challenging game, kill as many reptilians as you can, keeping an eye on your ammunition, and looking for powerups and friends.

Ultrawings (Bit Planet Games) - €16.69 / £14.99
Pre-Order until 28/03/2019, 14:59 CET

Game description: Ultrawings is an open-world, aerial-themed game where you'll pilot an Ultralight, Gee Racer, Rocket-powered Glider and Sport Plane to complete a variety of challenges across a beautifully-stylized, island-themed world. You'll pop balloons, perform spot landings, snap pictures, compete in thrilling air races, and more! Earn in-game money to unlock new airports and new aircraft.

Croixleur Sigma (Plug In Digital) - €14.99 / £13.49 (€8.99 / £8.09 until March 27)
Pre-Order until 27/03/2019, 23:59 local time

Game description: Wielding magical blades, four girls fight back encroaching waves of monsters in this exhilarating hack & slash action game! Featuring various battle styles and a variety of weapons to mix and match (up to four) to develop your own unique fighting style.

Neon Caves (Force of Habit) - €3.99 / £3.49 (€2.99 / £2.61 until March 26)
Pre-Order until 26/03/2019, 23:59 CET

Game description: Recently rediscovered by your research team, use your ship's anchor ability and elite implements to stabilise the cave while keeping the hostile inhabitants at bay.

Nintendo eShop (New 3DS)

Love Hero (Batafurai) - €1.00 / £0.87
Game description not available.

Last edited:

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Dang thats why I primarily buy games on the web store. It won't download and you can take time to make space later.

Granted dude you've had like to weeks to make space.

I do wish Nintendo wouldnt force you to have space to buy something on the in console eshop

It was totally my fault for waiting, but I was just waiting to get paid by one of my freelance clients so I could have the spare money in my PayPal account. =/ Oh well. Maybe something else I really want will go on sale this week to relace it.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Romancing Saga and Forgotton Anne on sale in the Eshop in NA. Saga has missed a lot of the sales it got on other platforms so getting a 50% off is nice.

I had Anne in the wishlist and this is a solid price

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Romancing Saga and Forgotton Anne on sale in the Eshop in NA. Saga has missed a lot of the sales it got on other platforms so getting a 50% off is nice.

I had Anne in the wishlist and this is a solid price
Forgotton Anne is the star of this sale, definitely. Of course this means next week they'll announce a retail release so I have something to regret again.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'mma be pissed if VC4, Messenger or Wargroove go on sale today. I literally just bought them yesterday.