Nintendo eShop - May 2019

Opa-Pa

Oct 25, 2017
No. Not sure that's 100% happening either? It is for the Castlevania collection but I don't recall it being confirmed for the arcade collection. ONly update so far adds Tate support for the Japanese arcade collection.
That's correct, there doesn't seem to be 100% official confirmation that the Arcade Collection is getting JP ROMs. I saw someone say Konami EU confirmed it, but haven't seen any sources (and the fact no other branch has spoken about it makes me doubt as well).

All we know is the Castlevania and Contra ones are getting the treatment. The tate patch for Arcade was actually a surprise AFAIK.

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed that sales section of the Japanese eShop says how many days are left until the end of each sale.

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
QubicGames are giving away copies of Robonauts in celebration of 1,000,000 total sales. You need to subscribe to their newsletter then they'll send out keys (US region).

Apparently when Geki Yaba Runner Anniversary Edition releases on 31 May, it'll be free to those already owning any other QubicGames game (including Robonauts).

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I am honestly shocked they havent made a Switch Humble Bundle yet with the amount of indies the e-shop has.

a lot (most?) are the sort of games that ARE bundled on pc every other week too.