• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blackueen

Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Thanks for the heads up!

With the new resolution in portable mode, now the game feels much better. And they also seem to have fixed the frame stuttering problem related with loading new sounds. Probably, because with the game rendered at a lower resolution, now they have more memory/processing power left.

All of that said, this update adds new problems not present in the previous version.

- They have fixed the problem with the collision boxes when you shoot with the shotgun. But they have added new collision problems. If you start a new run, in the prologue of the first chapter, there are some sections in which you need to jump over obstacles. Now, if you aren't in the exact center pixel, you can't avoid the obstacles. I can see a lot of new players stuck in this initial part, without being able to enter the mansion.

- Instead of creating two separated resolutions for the portable mode and the docked mode (like other games are doing, creating different UI sizes), they have discarded the old high resolution mode in docked mode. So in the previous version, the game looked much better in docked mode.

With the previous version, there was version parity with the other console releases if you were playing in docked mode. Now, in docked mode, the game looks much worse than in the rest of versions that are using higher resolutions / not zoomed sprites.

EDIT:

The story with the resolution of 'Lovecraft's Untold Stories' has a new dramatic turnaround.

I have found an unintentional method, not planned by the developers, for choosing between the low and the high resolution in portable/docked mode.

If you start the game in docked mode, the game will be rendered at high resolution. If you take the console of the dock, the game will continue rendered at a high resolution, without switching to the intended portable resolution.

In the same way, if you start in portable mode and then switch to the dock, the game will retain the low resolution/zoomed mode.
Has your opinion in the game-play chanced now that you played some more?

On another note, do we still expect crate box, Slayer the Spire and Cadence to come out this month? Very much looking forward tot those.

Last edited:

BouncyFrag

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing mana spark and it's good. I took a chance with it on sale. Music is nice. Gameplay is simple but rewarding.

ThankDougie

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Buffalo
reading and seeing lots of disagreements and conflicting opinions on The Swords of Ditto. It looks like a pretty fun game, but does it really get that dull that quickly? it doesn't look any grindier than a lot of other RPGs I've played.

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
reading and seeing lots of disagreements and conflicting opinions on The Swords of Ditto. It looks like a pretty fun game, but does it really get that dull that quickly? it doesn't look any grindier than a lot of other RPGs I've played.

I was wondering that too, it sounds like maybe its been updated a lot since the original release?

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Switch version of Sword of Ditto comes with a new expansion integrated from the get go, whereas on Steam and PS4 had the base game only for a long while. So yeah, that's probably one reason opinions differ so much.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Has your opinion in the game-play chanced now that you played some more?

I haven't played much more. I have been busy this week completing 'Hob: The Definitive Edition', obtaining 100% of the collectibles. While the last part of the game is not as captivating as the first half of the game, I had a lot of fun. And it's an incredible showcase of how the complex 3D architecture of the latest Super Mario 3D titles can be combined with an open world layout looking at Zelda, that is constructed like a giant and unified 3D level. The use of the architecture in its level design is a giant achievement.

In the case of 'Lovecraft's Untold Stories', I still think that it's an okay game. Full of good intentions, but too ambitious for a first commercial release by a small team, so there are flaws, mainly in its level design and pace. But it's also an okay game doing the things with tons of personality, and a lot of love and care by the developers.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know how the load times are for Child of Light?

They were quite poor on Wii U and I'd hate if they were just as bad on the Switch.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Slay the Spire isnt very likely due to some last minute bugs cropping up that prevents it from releasing the same day as the Ps4 version

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Picked up a couple of the tickets and grabbed Mario Maker 2 and Yoshi.

img_20190516_0223076bj8w.jpg

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up a couple of the tickets and grabbed Mario Maker 2 and Yoshi.

img_20190516_0223076bj8w.jpg

You are really in for a treat with Yoshi. Going for 100% and nearly done, it's been an awesome, endlessly creative and adorable experience. Even with its disappointing OST, I think it's just as good as Woolly World. It adds some really fresh ideas to the series.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hm I wonder when yugioh legacy of the duelist link evolution will drop. Must still be a month or two out since it's getting a physical release. Well long as it isn't in July I'll be fine.

At least we'll know in a week or two

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017

Lowest it's ever been. Always dropped to $20 every time it's been on sale until now, and I can't see it ever dropping lower than 50%. Perfect chance to grab it!

Damn, hopefully mexican store also got the cut.

Btw, do you guys know where can I check eshop prices for the mexican store? My online connection doesn't work properly and I have to use my Phone to use the eshop but it is VERY slow.

Oct 26, 2017

Lowest it's ever been. Always dropped to $20 every time it's been on sale until now, and I can't see it ever dropping lower than 50%. Perfect chance to grab it!

Remind me. Didn't the game get a price hike after certain DLC released? Was that the Switch version or the prior versions before the Switch version came out? I forget...

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
New trailer for Songbird Symphony, releasing July 25th for Switch/PS4/PC.

Via NintendoLife.com. I've been really interested in this one for a while, despite my woeful lack of rhythm.

Blending your usual platform game traits with rhythm action elements, this one hopes to get players groovin' as they play. You'll need to feel the beat as you run and jump around the world, pressing the buttons at the right time to progress.

On the quest to learn more about his true legacy, Birb follows every lead he can find! Doing so, he does not always end up with benevolent characters like the wise owl, but also crosses the paths of mischievous troublemakers! No matter the encounter, earn their respect in challenging rhythm battles and help little Birb to find more about himself!

In Songbird Symphony, you are able to influence the background music with your puzzle-solving skills! The more creatures you help out on your way, the more musical elements are added to the background until you unlock the perfect symphony. Giving a hand to a friendly bee will, for example, make the spiders go up and down their web strings in joy, creating a lovely melody!

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
You are really in for a treat with Yoshi. Going for 100% and nearly done, it's been an awesome, endlessly creative and adorable experience. Even with its disappointing OST, I think it's just as good as Woolly World. It adds some really fresh ideas to the series.

How's the difficulty? I know a lot of places criticised it for being too easy, but Woolly World got the same criticism and that game actually got pretty difficult towards the end, particularly when going for 100%

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Remind me. Didn't the game get a price hike after certain DLC released? Was that the Switch version or the prior versions before the Switch version came out? I forget...

Vanilla Shovel Knight initially released at $15 and the Switch version was there day one of the system launch for $25 with all expansions including the debut of Treasure Trove.

By the way, here's a PSA for anyone still sitting on the fence, via the Yacht Club Games blog:

We're hard at work putting the final touches on King of Cards and Shovel Knight Showdown. After more than 5 years of development, the final pieces of the Shovel Knight saga will be complete! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we want to give everyone one last chance to get Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove at the lowest price ever! Remember, after the final games are included, the price increases to $39.99!

I think it's safe to say it's never dropping to the current sale price for a looooong time after this. lol

So if anyone doesn't have it yet, buy Shovel Knight RIGHT NOW on your system of choice while it's $12.49 BEFORE it gets a permanent price increase to $39.99.

Oct 26, 2017
Vanilla Shovel Knight initially released at $15 and the Switch version was there day one of the system launch for $25 with all expansions including the debut of Treasure Trove.

By the way, here's a PSA for anyone still sitting on the fence, via the Yacht Club Games blog:

I think it's safe to say it's never dropping to the current sale price for a looooong time after this. lol

So if anyone doesn't have it yet, buy Shovel Knight RIGHT NOW on your system of choice while it's $12.49 BEFORE it gets a permanent price increase to $39.99.

You convinced me. Bought. :P

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
that coupon thing is in EU aswell, but its a pass for me because I'm lucky enough where a local chain (like our Walmart lets say) does B2G1 deals literally every month, so I can get three 60€ games for 120€ basically, making them 40€ each which is better than the voucher. In fact I'll jump on that again in july (assuming they do it around then) for MUA3/DQB2/FE3H.

Shovel Knight is tempting tho, I own it on PC but never played much, and it feels like something I would probably play faster on the switch, at work for example. Also I bet it looks great on the small screen. Hmm.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Got Shovel Knight as I've only played the original game.
I still have a bit of cash but am conflicted on Steamworld Heist. Please guys, make me pull the trigger on that one too.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I still have a bit of cash but am conflicted on Steamworld Heist. Please guys, make me pull the trigger on that one too.

Don't all versions of Shovel Knight automatically get updated to include the latest expansions? I bought it at launch on Vita and I'm pretty sure it includes the Specter of Torment stuff now.

Intel_89

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
The game is amazingly deep for a 2D strategy game and the gameplay is quite fun because of how dynamic it is. There's actual skill involved in pulling off some shots, it's not just pure strategy. I'd get it on Switch if I didn't own it already on PS4.

EDIT: If you want another platformer I reccomend Splasher, it's a great little gem that's currently the same price as SWH iirc.

Last edited:

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
The game is amazingly deep for a 2D strategy game and the gameplay is quite fun because of how dynamic it is. There's actual skill involved in pulling off some shots, it's not just pure strategy. I'd get it on Switch if I didn't own it already on PS4.

EDIT: If you want another platformer I reccomend Splasher, it's a great little gem that's currently the same price as SWH iirc.

Splasher looks awesome too but I'll go with SWH for now. Your "amazingly deep" just sold me on it. I've loved the first SWdig, and also love Worms, so if this is anything like a mash-up of those, it's too good to pass up.
Hat blasting action sounds great too.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
NA:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Resident Evil 4 – Step into the shoe of Leon S. Kennedy as he shines a light on the grim transformation of a European village while searching for the President's abducted daughter. Resident Evil 4 introduced an over-the-shoulder camera and responsive action mechanics that continue to influence the series. This version of the game also contains Separate Ways, a scenario that was included in other HD rereleases. The Resident Evil 4 game is available May 21.
      Resident Evil – Experience the remaster that brought the 1996 horror classic back to life. The original 2002 remaster not only featured reimagined HD environments and characters, but also enhanced vocal performances to create an even more terrifying retelling of the original story. This HD remaster features all of the chilling moments and claustrophobic tension of the original release, and also includes the Wesker's Report and Wesker's Report II video features. The Resident Evil game is available May 21.
      Resident Evil 0Resident Evil 0 details the events aboard the Ecliptic Express, which led up to the Mansion Incident depicted in Resident Evil. This ambitious prequel featured various mechanics that were new to the series, including the partner zapping system, which allows players to switch between the two protagonists on the fly. Wesker Mode lets you experience the game in a different way by introducing series antagonist Albert Wesker as a playable character, complete with his superhuman powers. The Resident Evil 0 game is available May 21.
      Team Sonic RacingTeam Sonic Racing combines the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive-style racing. Face off with friends in intense multiplayer* racing, race together across stunning worlds and work together as a team by sharing power-ups and speed boosts. Take control of your racing style: Choose from three distinct character types and unlock game-changing vehicle customization options to suit your racing style. The Team Sonic Racing game is available May 21.
      Fortnite – Season 9 – The future is yours in Season 9! In this new Fortnite season, the volcano has erupted and forever changed some long-lasting locations. Grab the squad to explore the bright lights of new attractions like Peely's Banana Stand and Nugget Hut. Catch a ride and quickly traverse areas by flying in and out of the new Slipstream wind transportation system. Use the new Air Vents to quickly navigate from building to building. You can even take a glide over to the new Mega Mall to do some shopping before the storm hits. A new season also means a new Battle Pass. More than 100 new exclusive rewards are ready for you to unlock, and it still costs the same 950 V-bucks. This season, you'll get the Sentinel Outfit and Rox progressive Outfit instantly when you purchase the Battle Pass.
  • Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online**
    Donkey Kong Jr. – Based on the popular arcade game, Donkey Kong Jr. is the sequel to the immensely successful Donkey Kong game. Play as Donkey Kong's son, and rescue your dad who has been kidnapped and imprisoned in a cage by Mario. Use jumping and climbing abilities to clamber up vines and chains, gather vital fruit and keys, and open the cage to free your father. Make sure you avoid the pesky birds, nasty electric sparks and creepy chompers. Four different worlds filled with numerous climbing and jumping puzzles await you in this timeless classic.
    VS. Excitebike – Fans love the Excitebike game for its frenetic races, high stakes and sweet jumps. With this game, you can take it to the next level with the Famicom disk version of VS. Excitebike – complete with two-player split screen. Create tracks from 20 classic Excitebike track parts, and go for a best time or take on friends. Racing is even more exciting when the rivalries are real. You can also try out the single-player mode in VS. Excitebike. It adds tracks, music and the ability to save your high score.
    Clu Clu Land – The greedy Sea Urchins have stolen all of Clu Clu Land's gold bars and buried them in a series of mazes. As Bubbles, a brave bubble fish, you'll set out to uncover all of the gold bars in each maze. With 20 stages to complete and increasingly complex conditions (like having to pass over the gold bars twice to uncover them), you might just want to bring along a friend for help.

Nintendo eShop sales:
Activities:
  • Pokémon My Nintendo Rewards – You can redeem your My Nintendo points*** for new Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield wallpaper featuring the game's three partner Pokémon. Which one is your favorite? You can also redeem your My Nintendo points to get 30% off the Detective Pikachu and Pokémon Art Academy games for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. For more info, visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/67e29f7f01f2c3f4.

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone bought Project Nimbus yet? It looks fun, I've only seen one review so far

EDIT: Also, does anyone plan on importing SUPER ROBOT WARS T?

ThankDougie

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Buffalo
I was wondering that too, it sounds like maybe its been updated a lot since the original release?

Looks like opinion of it did improve after the update, but the core complaints remain the same: the combat is a little dull and the RNG isn't handled as well as it could be (strange environmental obstacles and poor mapping being the most egregious problems - easy to fall into pits, easy to get stuck, easy to mistake foreground information as background information, etc.).

The graphics are gorgeous though and there is a small part of me that thinks I'd be willing to endure those problems for the chill graphical vibe. I might dive in when there's a sale.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Do we know if Konami Arcade Collection is gonna get updated with the JPN roms like the Castelvania Collection will?

Mr_Bubbles

Jan 28, 2018
Ages of Rock 2 is 7 euro on the Mexican eShop. I have too much to play, so I'll wait for the inevitable sale price later on.

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered (RebellionInteract) - €34.99 / £29.99
Experience the remaster of award-winning third-person shooter, Sniper Elite V2. Trapped between two desperate armies in a race against time, stealth is key. Stalk your target, set up the shot, and use your skill, patience and cunning to achieve the mission.

Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder (SEGA) - €14.99 / £13.49
Just like the title says, Bigger and Boulder cranks up the surrealism and gameplay to be, well… BIGGER AND BOULDER. With an emphasis on the chaotic new 2-vs-2 multiplayer, new time periods, and improved graphics, physics, and destructibility powered by Unreal Engine 4, players will need to be ready for some intense rocking and rolling.

Castlevania Anniversary Collection (KONAMI) - €19.99 / £15.99
Konami's Castlevania Anniversary Collection traces the origins of the historic vampire franchise. It includes Castlevania, Castlevania II Simon's Quest, Castlevania III Dracula's Curse, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania The Adventure, Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge, Castlevania Bloodlines, Kid Dracula (never released in English before), and History of Castlevania - Book of the Crescent Moon. Included is a unique eBook with details provided by developers, artists and others inspired by the Castlevania legacy which sheds a fresh light into the world of Castlevania.

Blades of Time (GaijinDistribution) - €19.99 / £17.99
Ayumi, the gorgeous gun and sword-wielding treasure hunter, sets out on a journey to an ancient island in search of new adventures. While rich in bounty, the island is also filled with the magic of Chaos, being at the same time home to blood thirsty monsters.

Evil Defenders (Crazy Panda) - €9.99 / £8.99
Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game: build and upgrade your towers, сast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders! Feel free to play the game in many different ways through tower upgrades, a skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.

Redout (Nicalis) - €39.99 / £35.99
Redout is a freakishly fast and uncompromising anti-gravity racing game. Each turn, slope and twist applies a unique force to your vehicle, and players can drift and pitch the ship to minimize friction, channeling those forces into even greater forward velocity.

Super Life of Pixel (WhiteMoon Dreams) - €9.99 / £8.99
Join Pixel as he quests through gaming history, teleporting across the most iconic video game systems of generations past. He'll have to jump, dodge and play smart if he wants to survive all the traps, puzzles and enemies waiting to take him down at every turn.

Undead Horde (10tons) - €16.99 / £14.99
You're a necromancer - a re-animator of the dead. Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from action RPG, strategy and hack'n'slash. Re-animate almost any enemy and build an army of dozens of undead minions. Take command and send your undead war machine against the living and their leader King Paladin Benevictor. Equip your necromancer with endless amounts of loot and lead your army to ultimate victory!

39 Days to Mars (Its Anecdotal) - €12.49 / £11.29 (€11.24 / £10.16 until May 23)
39 Days to Mars is a co-operative (and single-player) steampunk puzzle-adventure game. Step into the shoes of Sir Albert Wickes and The Right Honourable Clarence Baxter, two 19th century explorers who have chosen to pilot the HMS Fearful on its maiden voyage to Mars.

Arcade Archives Buta san (HAMSTER) - €6.99 / £6.29
Buta san is an action game that was released from JALECO in 1987. Players try to survive while throwing time bombs at each other. Can you survive the gauntlet of 100 fellow pigs to become the champion Pig? In this title, two players can play together to help or hamper each other.

Darkwood (Crunching Koalas) - €14.99 / £12.99
Craft weapons, prepare traps, fortify hideouts - you will explore and scavenge the eerie forests of the Soviet Bloc by day, then hunker down in your hideout at night. With nightmarish forces corrupting the woods, wait and pray for the sun to come up the next morning. Wade through the grueling, bizarre world of Darkwood and delve into the creepiest secrets of its inhabitants to escape the infested land before it destroys your body and consumes your mind.

INFERNO CLIMBER: REBORN (ARC SYSTEM WORKS) - €11.99 / £10.79
A long, long time ago... There were 5 Purgatory Stones with enormous magical powers. Purgatory Stones were owned by 5 different countries to keep the world in order. However, as the time passed, evil and corruption spreads through the land. Purgatory Stones fell into the wrong hands. Monsters plagued all over the land. Thus, the world has fallen. 100 years later... An innocent soul made a pact with Death. The awakened one set forth in search for the Purgatory Stones.

KORAL (Carlos Coronado) - €11.99 / £10.99
Dive into the beautiful undiscovered underwater world and heal coral reefs while you traverse the entire world in search for bleached, dying reefs. Interact with various kinds of corals, each one of them with unique skills you can interact with that will help you go on in the adventure.

Light Tracer (Beep) - €12.99 / £11.69
Light Tracer is a Platform-Puzzler in which the Player is a godlike creature who has to guide a princess in despair up the enormous Tower of Bellbatis. Use your hands to either lead the princess past foe and obstacle, or move freely around the world and interact with it. Only those creative enough and with both mind and vision clear can lead the princess to her ultimate goal.

Octogeddon (All Yes Good) - €7.88 / £6.88
You are Octogeddon, a massive mutant octopus with one mission: DESTROY the world! Grow more tentacles and evolve each of them into deadlier and deadlier weapons! Become the ultimate eight-legged killing machine!

Pocket League Story (Kairosoft) - €10.00 / £8.99
Handpick players, train, and battle your way to the top of every league in this sensational soccer team simulation! Sell merch, erect a gym--even a stadium! Your fanbase will grow as you conquer your rivals and snag the hottest sponsors! The sky's the limit in your quest for ultimate soccer stardom!

Project Nimbus: Complete Edition (GameTomo) - €17.79 / £15.99 (€16.01 / £14.39 until May 23)
Project Nimbus is a high-speed mech action game set on a devastated future Earth, where the player maneuvers a weaponized humanoid general-purpose Battle Frame. Engage enemy units with various weapons and defeat huge bosses and unique ace pilots! Fly the skies with 360 degrees of freedom, and battle enemies with a variety of weapons and techniques, from smart missiles to the blade charge. Experience the battle as a young ace pilot destined for legendary status.

Thief Simulator (Forever Entertainment) - €19.99 / £17.99 (€17.99 / £16.19 until May 29. €13.39 / £12.05 for owners of one of the following games: Fly OClock, Frederic 2: Evil Strikes Back, Frederic: Resurrection of Music, Goetia, Hard West, Hollow, Millie, NO THING, NoReload Heroes, Phantaruk, Qbik, Shut Eye, Sparkle 2 EVO, Sparkle 3 Genesis, Sparkle ZERO, Star Story: The Horizon Escape, Startide, Timberman VS, Violett or Zombillie)
Become the thief. Steal in free roam sandbox neighborhoods. Observe your target and gather information that will help you with the burglary. Take the challenge and rob the best secured houses. Buy some hi-tech burglar equipment and learn new thief tricks. Sell stolen goods to the passers. Do anything that a real thief does!

Your Toy (VivaGames) - €19.99 / £17.99
Do you remember all the toys from your childhood? Do you remember what happened to them? Where are they now? Though once best friends, they have now become your worst nightmare!

GUILTY GEAR (Pqube, available May 17) - €19.99 / £15.99
Explore the very first game that started one of the biggest fighting game franchises - released on its 20th anniversary! Discover where one of the best and mechanically richest fighting games descends from - at home and on the go on Nintendo Switch!

GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R (Pqube, available May 17) - €19.99 / £15.99
ΛCORE PLUS R is the final installment and epitome of the Guilty Gear XX series, with the most polished mechanics of all! Experience Accent Core Plus R with English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and German subtitles, plus Japanese, Korean and Chinese (traditional and simplified)! Rediscover the original cast of 25, still the only Guilty Gear with all the best characters! Enjoy online play for the game, and practice your Dust and Roman Cancels!

Akane (QubicGames, available May 17) - €4.99 / £4.49 (€3.99 / £3.59 for owners of Coloring Book until June 9. €2.49 / £2.24 for owners of one of the following games: Astro Bears Party, Blazing Beaks, BRAWL, Coffee Crisis, Escape Doodland, Jumping Joe and Friends, Koloro, Mana Spark, Not Not - A Brain Buster, Odium to the Core, One Strike, Pirates: All Aboard, Robonauts, Super Hero Fight Club: Reloaded, Unit 4, UTOPIA 9 - A Volatile Vacation or Wondershot until June 9)
Imagine the rain-soaked neon streets of Mega-Tokyo. You, your loyal katana and hordes of mad Yakuzas. There's no happy ending this time. Take down as many thugs as you can with you! Akane is a brutal arena arcade slasher based on one-hit-one-kill gameplay mechanics.

Chicken Rider (Ultimate Games, available May 17) - €3.99 / £3.59 (€3.59 / £3.23 for owners of one of the following games: Avenger Bird, Pet Care, Theatre Tales or Gym Hero - Idle Fitness Tycoon. €3.59 / £3.23 until May 31)
Chicken Rider is an endless runner game in which the player takes control of the young polar bear. The little bear is fighting for animal freedom. But during the attempt of chicken liberation, not everything is working according to the plan. Our hero accidentally turns on the alarm and he is forced to flee on the only one vehicle left… the chicken.

Devious Dungeon 2 (Ratalaika Games) - €7.99 / £7.99 (€6.39 / £6.39 until June 2)
It is said that great adventures await behind the walls of this dark castle, Devious Dungeon 2 is a medieval focused action platformer title. The castles ever shifting halls are filled with deadly monsters! Treacherous traps have claimed the lives of many adventurers! It is rumoured the castle contains treasures beyond imagination. However, it is also the domain of The Summoner and he does not look kindly upon uninvited guests!

Downloadable Content

LEGO DC Super-Villains Young Justice Level Pack (WB Games) - €2.99 / £2.49
Download now to get access to the Young Justice Level Pack. It is now up to you to take the role of members of the Young Justice League and defeat members of the The Light! What will the final fate of Aqualad and The Light be? Play as Aqualad, Artemis, Miss Martian, Kid Flash, and more to find out!

Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - The Binding of Isaac Pack (SEGA) - Free
Isaac's fear of his maniacal mother has forced him into musty basements, fetid caves, gloomy depths and worse. Now, everyone's favorite crying child finds himself smack dab in the middle of the RoA battlefield with the Binding of Isaac Pack! This pack includes an Isaac boulder, 3 in-game avatars (featuring Isaac, Blue Baby and Azazel) and 3 new army banners to adorn your battlefield and units.

Pic-a-Pix Deluxe - Giant Puzzles 11 (Lightwood Games) - €2.99 / £2.99
An additional pack of 30 extra large puzzles, from 25x25 to 45x35 sizes!

WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom: Steampunk Outfits Set (althi) - €2.99 / £2.69
- Brave Hero's War Uniform "Battle outfit designed for ease of movement during battle."
*You can buy it at any time in the game shop (Clothing Store in Castle St.) when you purchase it.

- Scarlet Magitinker Silk Hat "Silk hat designed for magically-inclined tinkers. The gear's merely a decoration."
*You can buy it at any time in the game shop (Fashion Store in Castle St.) when you purchase it.

Pre-orders

Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry (Assemble Entertainment) - €39.99 / £35.99
Pre-Order until 13/06/2019, 14:59 local time

Game description: Watch out, ladies, I'm coming! My new adventure, Leisure Suit Larry - Wet dreams don't dry, takes me – whatever the route or twist of fate – from the end of the '80s directly to the year 2018 and wow, how the world has changed!

The Last Door - Complete Edition (Plug In Digital) - €14.99 / £13.49
Pre-Order until 22/05/2019, 14:59 CEST

Game description: Feel what it's truly like to be alone in the dark with this low-res, high-suspense point-and-click horror adventure. Set in Victorian England, when Jeremiah Devitt receives a letter from his old schoolmate Anthony Beechworth with a hidden, cryptic message, he knows something is wrong.

We. The Revolution (Klabater) - €19.99 / £17.99 (€17.99 / £16.19 until June 12)
Pre-Order until 25/06/2019, 14:59 CEST

Game description: We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution, where often you could not tell a friend from an enemy. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will pass sentences and play a dangerous political game. At the end of a day you will also confront your decisions with your family.

TerraTech (Terra Tek Studios) - €24.99 / £19.99
Pre-Order until 29/05/2019, 11:59 local time

Game description: Explore, build, craft and battle across alien worlds in this physics-based construction sandbox adventure. Design cars, tanks and planes from a huge library of blocks. Scavenge, craft and buy new parts in order to survive and become the ultimate planetary prospector.

Hungry Baby: Party Treats (QubicGames) - €4.99 / £4.49 (€3.99 / £3.59 for owners of Coloring Book until June 16. €2.49 / £2.24 for owners of one of the following games: Akane, Astro Bears Party, Blazing Beaks, BRAWL, Coffee Crisis, Escape Doodland, Grid Mania, Jumping Joe and Friends, Koloro, Mana Spark, Not Not - A Brain Buster, Odium to the Core, One Strike, Pirates: All Aboard, Robonauts, Super Hero Fight Club: Reloaded, Unit 4, UTOPIA 9 - A Volatile Vacation or Wondershot until June 16)
Pre-Order until 23/05/2019, 23:59 local time

Game description: Hungry Baby: Party Treats is a funny and innovative local multiplayer game that can be played by up to 4 players. As we all know, a hungry baby is an angry baby. So hurry up, after all, you are a delicious treat and your fate is to end up in a child's tummy. You'll encounter murderous obstacles and traps on your way, but every fail and act of greediness gets you closer to victory!

My Lovely Daughter (Toge Productions) - €14.99 / £13.49 (€9.99 / £8.99 until May 30)
Pre-Order until 23/05/2019, 17:59 CEST

Game description: My Lovely Daughter is a game about overcoming the loss of a loved one through forbidden alchemy experiments ... and murder. You are Faust, an amnesiac alchemist and father, who wakes up alone and confused only to discover that your lovely daughter has died. As you enter the first stages of grief, you do what everyone wishes they could do but can't: bring back the dead with the power of alchemy.

Attention: The dark and twisted themes of My Lovely Daughter are a commentary on child labor, abusive parenting, and ignorant societies. This game is intended to make people sad and uneasy but there is a deeper meaning behind the horror. My Lovely Daughter is inspired by the hardships experienced by members of our team growing up. The game is designed to upset and disturb you.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
EDIT: Also, does anyone plan on importing SUPER ROBOT WARS T?

I'd love to and really wanted to get the digital version thru that weird HK eShop but dunno how.
I'd love to have a physical copy but don't want to fork €80 (import taxes) and then hardly play the game... these super long RPGs I need in digital form otherwise I'm going to play them much, much less

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Yoku's Island Express. A genuinely fun and charming little game that does not outstay its welcome. Such a cool unique game. Just wondering if there is any actual point to 100% the game? Looks like you get an extra ending for finding all those things, but not sure if I can really be bothered, especially with Cuphead and Castlevania calling out to me!

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

I'm jobless and broke and still bought this shit. What a deal.

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
European Switch sales

Airfield Mania (Sprakelsoft) - 20% - €3.99/£3.59 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 17/05 until 16/06
Apocryph: an old-school shooter (Bigzur Games) - 25% - €8.99/£8.99 (was €11.99/£11.99) - From 17/05 until 26/06
Asdivine Hearts II (KEMCO) - 30% - €9.09/£8.18 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 16/05 until 29/05
ATOMINE (MixedBag) - 60% - €3.99/£3.59 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 17/05 until 03/06
Balance Blox (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 17/05 until 26/05
Bard's Gold – Nintendo Switch Edition (Pixel Lantern) - 35% - €5.84/£5.19 (was €8.99/£7.99) - From 16/05 until 06/06
Battle Group 2 (Merge Games) - 80% - €1.99/£1.59 (was €9.99/£7.99) - From 13/05 until 26/05
Bubble Shooter DX (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 17/05 until 26/05
Clock Simulator (Forever Entertainment) - 66% - €1.35/£1.22 (was €3.99/£3.59) - From 16/05 until 05/06
Dawn of Survivors (WISTONE ENTERTAINMENT) - 30% - €1.25/£1.11 (was €1.79/£1.59) - From 19/05 until 25/05
Dead Cells (Motion Twin) - 20% - €19.99/£17.99 (was €24.99/£22.49) - From 16/05 until 30/05
Detective Gallo (MixedBag) - 60% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 17/05 until 03/06
Disco Dodgeball – REMIX (Zen Studios) - 75% - €3.74/£3.37 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 16/05 until 23/05
Final Light, The Prison (Enjoy Up Games) - 62% - €2.65/£2.39 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 16/05 until 13/06
FullBlast (Ratalaika Games) - 33% - €4.00/£4.00 (was €5.99/£5.99) - From 13/05 until 26/05
GEM CRASH (DOUBLE DRIVE) - 60% - €1.99/£1.79 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 16/05 until 05/06
GRIP (Wired Productions) - 33% - €26.79/£23.44 (was €39.99/£34.99) - From 16/05 until 30/05
Hyperide (Forever Entertainment) - 50% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €1.99/£1.79) - From 16/05 until 05/06
I Am The Hero (Ratalaika Games) - 25% - €7.49/£7.49 (was €9.99/£9.99) - From 13/05 until 26/05
IHUGU (Forever Entertainment) - 66% - €1.35/£1.22 (was €3.99/£3.59) - From 16/05 until 05/06
INSTANT TENNIS (Breakfirst Games) - 50% - €4.45/£3.95 (was €8.90/£7.90) - From 14/05 until 04/06
Jack N' Jill DX (Ratalaika Games) - 50% - €2.49/£2.49 (was €4.99/£4.99) - From 13/05 until 26/05
Kentucky Robo Chicken (Solid9) - 60% - €0.99/£0.91 (was €2.49/£2.29) - From 14/05 until 03/06
Kingdom Two Crowns (Raw Fury) - 20% - €15.99/£14.39 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 15/05 until 24/05
Layers of Fear: Legacy (Bloober Team) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 16/05 until 17/06
Lost Artifacts: Soulstone (8Floor Games) - 30% - €6.15/£5.52 (was €8.79/£7.89) - From 16/05 until 13/06
M.A.C.E. Space Shooter (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 17/05 until 26/05
Mad Age & This Guy (SimFabric) - 77% - €1.07/£0.96 (was €4.69/£4.19) - From 17/05 until 14/06
Mantis Burn Racing (VooFoo Studios) - 65% - €5.59/£5.24 (was €15.99/£14.99) - From 17/05 until 31/05
Marble Power Blast (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 17/05 until 26/05
Mecho Tales (Arcade Distillery) - 88% - €1.01/£0.89 (was €8.49/£7.49) - From 17/05 until 06/06
Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Arcade Distillery) - 88% - €1.19/£1.07 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 17/05 until 06/06
Miles & Kilo (Four Horses) - 25% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €7.99/£7.19) - From 16/05 until 12/06
MIND: Path to Thalamus (Carlos Coronado) - 50% - €5.49/£4.99 (was €10.99/£9.99) - From 16/05 until 06/06
Modern Combat Blackout (Gameloft) - 40% - €11.99/£11.99 (was €19.99/£19.99) - From 13/05 until 27/05
Moorhuhn Remake (Higgs Games) - 20% - €5.59/£5.03 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 16/05 until 13/06
Neverout (Gamedust) - 50% - €3.74/£3.49 (was €7.49/£6.99) - From 16/05 until 30/05
Observer (Bloober Team) - 25% - €22.49/£20.24 (was €29.99/£26.99) - From 16/05 until 28/05
Old School Racer 2 (Riddlersoft Games) - 30% - €4.54/£4.19 (was €6.49/£5.99) - From 14/05 until 04/06
Perry Pig Jump (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 17/05 until 26/05
Plague Road (Arcade Distillery) - 88% - €1.50/£1.43 (was €12.50/£11.99) - From 17/05 until 06/06
Pode (Henchman&Goon) - 40% - €14.99/£13.49 (was €24.99/£22.49) - From 16/05 until 30/05
Project Highrise: Architect's Edition (KalypsoMediaGroup) - 30% - €27.99/£20.99 (was €39.99/£29.99) - From 16/05 until 25/05
R.B.I. Baseball 19 (MLBAM) - 15% - €25.49/£25.49 (was €29.99/£29.99) - From 14/05 until 20/05
RIOT – Civil Unrest (Merge Games) - 30% - €13.99/£10.49 (was €19.99/£14.99) - From 13/05 until 26/05
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment (Yacht Club Games) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 15/05 until 22/05
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Yacht Club Games) - 50% - €12.49/£11.24 (was €24.99/£22.49) - From 15/05 until 22/05
SlabWell: The Quest For Kaktun's Alpaca (Undergames) - 20% - €7.99/£7.19 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 16/05 until 26/05
Snake vs Snake (Casual Games) - 10% - €3.59/£3.59 (was €3.99/£3.99) - From 18/05 until 15/06
Son of a Witch (Bigosaur) - 46% - €6.99/£5.99 (was €12.99/£10.99) - From 17/05 until 16/06
Spencer (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 17/05 until 26/05
Stellar Interface – Deluxe Edition (Imagination Overflow) - 15% - €13.50/£13.50 (was €15.89/£15.89) - From 16/05 until 23/05
Sushi Time! (Baltoro Games) - 25% - €3.74/£3.36 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 14/05 until 13/06
Swamp Defense 2 (EntwicklerX) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 17/05 until 26/05
The Adventures of Elena Temple (GRIMTALIN) - 80% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 15/05 until 09/06
The Count Lucanor (Merge Games) - 75% - €3.74/£2.99 (was €14.99/£11.99) - From 13/05 until 26/05
The Room (Team17) - 40% - €5.39/£4.19 (was €8.99/£6.99) - From 16/05 until 27/05
Thumper (Drool LLC) - 75% - €4.99/£3.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 18/05 until 24/05
Tower Of Babel (EnjoyUp Games) - 62% - €2.35/£2.11 (was €6.20/£5.57) - From 16/05 until 13/06
UNBOX: Newbie's Adventure (Merge Games) - 75% - €7.49/£6.24 (was €29.99/£24.99) - From 13/05 until 26/05
Undead's Building (DOUBLE DRIVE) - 33% - €3.34/£3.00 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 16/05 until 05/06
War Theatre (Arcade Distillery) - 88% - €1.00/£1.50 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 17/05 until 06/06
Wheels of Aurelia (MixedBag) - 60% - €3.99/£3.59 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 17/05 until 03/06
Yoku's Island Express (Team17) - 50% - €9.99/£7.99 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 16/05 until 27/05
Zombie Scrapper (Ransacked Studios) - 10% - €2.69/£2.42 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 17/05 until 24/05

Chicken Range (Funbox Media) - 32% - €16.99/15.29£ (was €24.99/£22.49) - Permanent
Crash Dummy (Funbox Media) - 27% - €21.99/£19.79 (was €29.99/£26.99) - Permanent
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition (Greenlight Games) - 17% - €22.99/£19.99 (was €27.79/£24.99) - Permanent
Vegas Party (Funbox Media) - 12% - €21.99/£19.79 (was €24.99/£22.49) - Permanent

- DLCs

Project Highrise: Architect's Edition – Modern Design (KalypsoMediaGroup) - 30% - €1.39/£1.25 (was €1.99/£1.79) - From 16/05 until 25/05
Stern Pinball Arcade: AC/DC® Premium (FarSight Studios) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 17/05 until 31/05
Stern Pinball Arcade: Add-on Pack 1 (FarSight Studios) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 17/05 until 31/05
The Pinball Arcade: Stern Table Pack 1 (FarSight Studios) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 17/05 until 31/05