• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

woodypop

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, guys...

H4f2xix.png
Aww man, none of the KoF dream matches? ('98, '02)

At least there's '95, one of my all-time faves. Love that Rivals Team stage! Will probably pick up FF Special and Garou, too.

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Japanese downloads for November 7

- Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party! (6500 yen)
- Tokyo Dark – Remembrance – (1800 yen)
- Blade II The Return of Evil (2500 yen)
- Your Toy (2299 yen)
- Arcade Archives TNK III (838 yen)
- Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands (2750 yen)
- Stay Cool, Kobayashi-san!: A River City Ransom Story (1500 yen)
- Doukoku Soshite… (3980 yen)
- PictoQuest (1080 yen)
- Monkey Barrels (1500 yen)
- The Grisiai Trilogy (6900 yen)
- The Manga Works (1500 yen)
- Construction Simulator 2 US (2349 yen)
- Old School Musical (1280 yen)
- Guns of Mercy (1200 yen)
- Super Dodgeball Beats (1600 yen)
- Frederic 2: Evil Strike Back (500 yen)
- Strange Telephone (980 yen)
- Juicy Realm (1500 yen)
- New Super Lucky's Tale (4900 yen, available November 8)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I am very close to owning every single Devolver game on Switch... half of them are double dips aswell

tenor.gif

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I missed that Bust a Move(Puzzle Bobble) 1 and 2 had dropped on the Eshop... but which one to get

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
I can be wrong since I haven't played RE0 yet, but apparently RE0 is more interesting if you play RE1 first.

It has several new mechanics(partner system) and does some things that were often requested in the series(like dropping items instead of being forced to always swap at an item box). It also has some tense scenarios where you are forced to use the partner to clear some puzzles and checkpoints by splitting up.

RE0 suffers from having a relatively forgettable story and feeling overly needless in terms of lore(with some really outlandish stuff within, even by RE standards). But mechanically it was a solid expansion on the classic formula. Those that enjoy the older style of RE gameplay, will have a good time. Those that want an exciting caper in the RE universe will end up feeling its a bit lame.

AceyPrime

May 16, 2018
If I'm jonesing for some Diablo 2 style gameplay (Diablo 4 hype), would Torchlight 2 fill that void? Or would I be better waiting for D3 to go on sale (which I have played and enjoyed despite being different from D2)?
I love the Switch-exclusive unicorn pet but after 20+ hours of Torchlight II I struggled to stay motivated and went back to D3. D3 has far, far more interesting loot, abilities, and depth overall and for me it's just plain more fun.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love the Switch-exclusive unicorn pet but after 20+ hours of Torchlight II I struggled to stay motivated and went back to D3. D3 has far, far more interesting loot, abilities, and depth overall and for me it's just plain more fun.
Really, eh? I'm seeing so many people say Torchlight II has way more of a Diablo 2 feel, but I can't decide!

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
KoF 95' fills in a gap I had, now have all of them except '01 and '03 I think. Yay.

Going back and forth on whether or not to get Hotline Miami, loved the first one on Vita but haven't played the second, heard mixed things. Also have more than enough games right now.

Jul 5, 2018
Debating on Monkey Barrels, it looks fun, but I'm not sure what to make of them dropping that announcement trailer like a week before release and the fact that they don't have any shooters on their resume has got me a bit concerned.

Anyone heard any impressions or anything? I'm not finding any reviews yet and the name is not exactly making it easy to search for info.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Oh lord...Grove Coaster is out? I have spent a ton on the Android version. How's the song list on Switch??? And does it play/control well?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh lord...Grove Coaster is out? I have spent a ton on the Android version. How's the song list on Switch??? And does it play/control well?
Trying to find a song list, but nothing aside from the fact there's two DLC packs for 1,500 yen each with 10 songs & some extra small stuff, one being Undertale themed. Hearing there's pro controller support. Might need to wait a bit for more impressions to come out, I'm interested as well as someone who played a decent amount on mobile but want a bigger screen & bigger music selection/DLC packs.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Trying to get back into Hollow Knight after a long break, I wish the game had difficulty options and QoL features like Celeste. The game is just too damn hard.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to find a song list, but nothing aside from the fact there's two DLC packs for 1,500 yen each with 10 songs & some extra small stuff, one being Undertale themed. Hearing there's pro controller support. Might need to wait a bit for more impressions to come out, I'm interested as well as someone who played a decent amount on mobile but want a bigger screen & bigger music selection/DLC packs.

Thanks for the response. Hopefully we get some clarity on the Switch version! I love me some Grove Coaster!

Oct 27, 2017
Havana, Cuba
Debating on Monkey Barrels, it looks fun, but I'm not sure what to make of them dropping that announcement trailer like a week before release and the fact that they don't have any shooters on their resume has got me a bit concerned.
Anyone heard any impressions or anything? I'm not finding any reviews yet and the name is not exactly making it easy to search for info.
Come on, the only thing to take from the timing of the trailer is that they don't have a big marketing budget and want the game to still be on people's minds by the time it releases. It's effective, understandable, common, and even appreciated. Also, they do have a shooter in their catalog: Mii Force is hands-down one of the best shooters of the decade. Good-Feel's output so far ranges from pretty damn good to downright spectacular, there's no need whatsoever to be so distrustful.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Been playing mini motorways on Apple Arcade, mini metro on switch is from the same guys and more fleshed out right? I've been enjoying the aa game but I'm not renewing that sub

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Juicy Realm is out with a 20% launch discount which in itself as usual makes it tempting. It's a dual stick roguelike with really striking cartoony art.

Has good reviews on steam (where it's also 5€ cheaper, goddamn switch tax) and ive had my eye on it for awhile. Also in Rhaknar's trademark eagle eye for new deals before the official listings, Elli is 40% off (for the first time?) and I've been waiting ages for it to go on sale, it shall be mine.

Last edited:

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be really curious to see a version by version comparison list of the two Super Lucky's Tale iterations. We played through the first game on Game Pass a little over a year ago and enjoyed it a lot, it felt like a spiritual successor to both early 3D collection platforming and platforming-focused Crash Bandicoot-type gameplay. We got the DLC earlier this year and enjoyed it just as much if not more than the main game, and it presented considerably more challenge. So I'm curious if that content is included.

I know a lot has been done to the camera and gameplay in this version, and it sounds like it's only improvements which would make it an easy recommend for me as the original game was a lot of fun. As to replaying it just yet, I'll just be interested to know the exact changes, but some time I will definitely want to play this version.

I first got interested in the game but cause it was made in part by one of the Donkey Kong Country Returns level designers, and I felt like that showed through in some of the more platforming-focused levels (they are two very different games, though).

Gunkankun

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, I think I love Groove Coaster.. The dlc packages initially turned me off, but darn if it isn't a fine game.

Deleted member 20471

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Juicy Realm is out with a 20% launch discount which in itself as usual makes it tempting. It's a dual stick roguelike with really striking cartoony art.

Has good reviews on steam (where it's also 5€ cheaper, goddamn switch tax) and ive had my eye on it for awhile. Also in Rhaknar's trademark eagle eye for new deals before the official listings, Elli is 40% off (for the first time?) and I've been waiting ages for it to go on sale, it shall be mine.
oooooh this looks like fun, I'm really tempted

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Anyone play Hard West before? It's on sale for $2 (90% off). I love strategy games, but not really looking for one at the moment after coming off Fire Emblem. Still, the supernatural western atmosphere and XCOM-ish tactics is awfully tempting, especially for that price.

The combat phases are good. The overworld phases are dreadful. I bought it with this kind of heavy discount and didn't regret it though, I even finished the dlc.

Katana Zero. Ape Out is alright, it has a fun gimmick, it's challenging, the music is great, the art is great - but it's pretty short, it can be pretty frustrating, and it never hits the highs that other games in it's genre do (like Hotline Miami or Mr. Shifty).

Katana Zero's story frustrated me (because it's one of these games that tries to be mysterious and interesting but ultimately it just lacks a cohesive story and rewarding ending - but it's still good enough I guess) but the game is fun as hell, and it looks great, too.

Wait Mr. Shifty is a good game?

Also, I vote for both Ape Out and Katana zero. Two of the strongest console exclusive of the year on switch, in my opinion.

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I'll be really curious to see a version by version comparison list of the two Super Lucky's Tale iterations. We played through the first game on Game Pass a little over a year ago and enjoyed it a lot, it felt like a spiritual successor to both early 3D collection platforming and platforming-focused Crash Bandicoot-type gameplay. We got the DLC earlier this year and enjoyed it just as much if not more than the main game, and it presented considerably more challenge. So I'm curious if that content is included.

I know a lot has been done to the camera and gameplay in this version, and it sounds like it's only improvements which would make it an easy recommend for me as the original game was a lot of fun. As to replaying it just yet, I'll just be interested to know the exact changes, but some time I will definitely want to play this version.

I first got interested in the game but cause it was made in part by one of the Donkey Kong Country Returns level designers, and I felt like that showed through in some of the more platforming-focused levels (they are two very different games, though).

Thanks for sharing your impressions, Nabbit, I'm very interested in the game!

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The combat phases are good. The overworld phases are dreadful. I bought it with this kind of heavy discount and didn't regret it though, I even finished the dlc.

Wait Mr. Shifty is a good game?

Also, I vote for both Ape Out and Katana zero. Two of the strongest console exclusive of the year on switch, in my opinion.
Wait, is Mr. Shifty considered a bad game? I had a great time with it.

AceyPrime

May 16, 2018
I got to play 30 minutes of Juicy Realm this morning before work and it is a delight! Blazing Beaks is probably the closest comparison to it with a bright, happy tone and silly theme. The graphics are really nicely done in a hand-drawn style and are full of character. The actual gameplay seems to have a good amount of depth with plenty of options. You can hold 2 weapons and get the opportunity to swap them out with new ones fairly regularly (one seems to drop from each boss plus you can find others randomly). You can pay to upgrade your weapons (either to a higher grade (1-3) or by increasing specific stats like speed or critical damage. One of my favorite things is how you can buy pets to assist you - at one point I had a goldfish, robot vaccuum, monkey and goose fighting for me. I love playing Blazing Beaks with my kids as it's silly and not full of gore and Juicy Realm will definitely be in the rotation now. I'd highly recommend it for roguelite shooter fans and especially for those looking for something lighthearted.

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Nintendo eShop (Switch)

Ships (Ultimate Games) - €12.99/£11.69
Participate in the extraction of large-scale marine facilities from the bottom of the sea, in the transport and assembly of large offshore installations, as well as in rescue and transport missions.

In a special game mode, you will take direct control of crew members and appropriate accessories (e.g. fire extinguishers, fire hoses, water cannons, inflatable boats, searchlights) to defend the ship against pirate attacks, put out a fire or pick out survivors.

The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game (Asmodee Digital) - €24.99/£22.49
Build a deck of iconic Heroes and challenge the forces of Sauron in this thrilling tactical card game. Go forth and explore famous locations, complete story-driven quests, and forge your own legend of Middle-earth. But beware the Eye of Sauron—should you draw his attention, all will be lost…

Answer the call of countless adventures, face the dark forces of Sauron, and protect the Free Peoples of Middle-earth. As allies gather and foes arise, so your journey begins.

Just Dance 2020 (Ubisoft) - €59.99/£49.99
Just Dance celebrates 10 years of bringing people together with new songs, new features and access to 500+ songs available in the Just Dance Unlimited catalogue. Every copy of the game comes with 1-month of free access!

Construction Simulator 2 US (astragon) - €19.99/£17.99
Once you have started your own company, you can start exploring new regions in Westside Plains bit by bit, and accept ever-larger and more lucrative construction jobs in the open world of Construction Simulator 2 US – Console Edition.

Juicy Realm (X.D. Network) - €14.99/£13.49 (€11.99/£10.79 until November 13)
The line between the animal and the plant world has become blurred, and the food chain has been completely disrupted. Humans, upon making this incredible discovery, have set up outposts along the border of the aggressive plants' habitat for investigations, defense, and in preparation for what may come. You take the role of a soldier on the front lines charged with confronting this strange new enemy.

Strange Telephone (PLAYISM) - €8.99/£8.09 (€8.09/£7.28 until November 20)
A 2D adventure game where you explore a mysterious realm. Jill is trapped in a dark world, and in front of her floats a large mysterious door. To her aid comes Graham, a strange entity in the form of a telephone. By typing 6 numbers into Graham, Jill can cause the realm to transform.

Stay Cool, Kobayashi-san!: A River City Random Story (ARC SYSTEM WORKS) - €12.79/£11.49
A short while after the events of "Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari". Reiho High School, where the battle took place, has these Big Four, who are feared by all the others schools around. And at the top of the Big Four, reigns only one man: Masao Kobayashi. Here's one of his stories.

The Manga Works (Kairosoft) - €13.00/£11.69
It's the manga artist experience you've been waiting for. Create a manga masterpiece and draw your way into the nation's heart.

Start out as a fledgling manga artist in a small and empty room... Armed with only a single pen, draw the best manga you can and march proudly to the publishers to show off your work.

Ideas are the lifeblood of a manga artist. Go out in search of inspiration and gather plot points, then stuff your manga full of creativity.

Monkey Barrels (Good-Feel) - €14.99/£11.99
"In a world ruled by the consumer electronics giant Crabbenwold Electro, a pair of brave monkeys set out on a journey to rescue their kidnapped friends from an evil army of robot appliances!"

In addition to a 22-stage story mode, there's also an online competitive mode. Features 3D pixel art that puts a fresh spin on old-school graphics. Tons of fun and challenging stages await you!

Puzzlement (gamebra.in) - €1.99/£1.79
Puzzlement is a minimal puzzle game based on walking/jumping between plane surfaces. The goal is simple; collect all red squares.

Tokyo Dark - Remembrance - (UNTIES) - €17.99/£16.19 (€14.39/£12.95 until November 13)
Detective Ito's partner is missing, but what starts as a straightforward case soon spirals into a twisted nightmare that causes Ito to confront her past and question her own sanity.

Tokyo Dark places the narrative in your hands. Your decisions and actions change Detective Ito's state of mind, opening doors to different possibilities as you attempt to find your partner and understand the dark and horrifying world around you.

Headsnatchers (Iceberg Interactive) - €14.99/£13.49 (€4.99/£4.49 until November 14)
Headsnatchers is a stupidly hectic party game for up to 4 players, local or online! Challenge your friends to insane brawls, steal their heads and do dumb stuff with them - anytime, anywhere on Nintendo Switch!

THE GRISAIA TRILOGY (PROTOTYPE) - €59.99/£53.99
For the first time since its humble beginnings, and after the handheld, manga, and anime adaptations that followed, the complete "The Fruit of Grisaia" Trilogy is now available on Nintendo Switch in one complete collection!

Set in an academy isolated from the outside world, the heart-rending tales of five heroines begins!

Super Street: Racer (Funbox Media) - €44.99/£40.49
In Super Street: Racer, you don't just buy your car, you build it. Use hundreds of car parts from the biggest aftermarket brands to customize your exterior, interior and performance to go from scrap to supercar!

Take your build to the streets and tear up the roads in breathtaking landscapes or world cities. From drifting on the highways in Tokyo and burning rubber in the Nevada desert, to cruising the warm, atmospheric streets of Los Angeles.

Asdivine Kamura (KEMCO) - €14.99/£13.49 (€13.49/£12.14 until November 8)
After everything is upended when a transcendent being named Zaddes appears and begins altering the world, the Spirit Deity, Shiki, sets out to gather the Mystic Orbs scattered throughout the various regions, and restore his world. Teaming up with an unlikely band of both quiet and freewheeling female companions, what conclusion they all arrive at? Only deity knows the answer to that!

Engage in fierce 3x3 grid battles and employ ranged attacks to counter to enemy formations! It's also possible to summon or transform into Harbingers to get full support! By strengthening the bonds with companions, the party will be able to go where they could not before. From upgrading weapons to the battle arena and beyond, the stakes have been raised when it comes to content for an Asdivine game!

MEANDERS (FrancezoZacchini) - €4.99/£4.49
40+ levels of instant play with no loading times: relax or speedrun to the exit!
Jump, bounce, slide, teleport! Cannons too are a totally safe mean of transportation
Enjoy the company of an all-powerful AI God, unless you find out how to destroy it
Original Soundtrack both funky and soothing
Use the ATOMIC STUFF to activate the insane game and visual modes!!

Garfield Kart Furious Racing (Microids) - €29.99/£26.99
Garfield, the famous lasagna-loving cat is back to take on Jon, Odie and company in a no-holds-barred racing game!

Choose your character and kart according to their characteristics and your driving style, get off the starting line first and control skids to outrun your opponents. Use crazy bonus objects, like the Pillow or the Magic Wand, to gain an edge and get over the finishing line first. Are you lazy like Garfield? Take shortcuts to overtake the other racers with the Spring!

Race your friends in local mode or online, with up to eight players on 16 iconic circuits from the world of Garfield.

Incredible Mandy (CIRCLE Ent.) - €14.99/£13.49
Throughout Incredible Mandy you will explore the memories of a brother and sister that are buried deeply within their dreams; every dream represents an untold secret.

Mandy looks for lost memories, challenging and seeking to overcome her fears. She guides her brother in a fantastical tale following a tragic accident that affected both siblings.

ANIMUS: Harbinger (TROOZE) - €8.99/£7.99
These are the days before Ire: Blood Memory, the days when Kerr the Breaker's evil slipped its way into Cadmeia. You, Forlorn — follower of the Resonant, and caught out of time and place — are called upon by the shadow of the late King Cadmus to bring judgement to those that have betrayed the land. Only you can take on this duty, as you are forgotten, and those forgotten can never die, as they have truly never lived. Be the hand of deliverance and mercy to the afflicted. You will have no friend save for your trusty blade, axe, and hammer. Answer the call of this dead sovereign.

Ritual: Crown of Horns (Feardemic) - €19.99/£17.99 (€15.99/£14.39 until November 11)
Ritual: Crown of Horns is a slaughterhouse: a fast-paced action game set in an alternate Wild West, a demonic version of a hellish frontier. This arcade-inspired title unravels a tale about an unlikely duo: a bounty hunter who comes back from beyond the grave, yearning to exact revenge on his killers and a witch who aids him with a series of powerful rituals to further her own agenda.

Push back hordes of enemies, while the witch performs her ritual. Use a whole arsenal to your advantage: mindfully swapping between weapons and spells. Unlock new tools and powerful items boosting your character. Travel throughout the Weird West picking your missions and planning future unlocks to finally exact your revenge!

Skybolt Zack (GMG Label) - €19.99/£17.99
Skybolt Zack is the result of a unique way of mixing platformer mechanics and colour matching gameplay.

Controls are tight and Zack's ability to rocket punch, dash, focus, change direction when destroying an enemy and more, offers more depth than what meets the eye - following the "easy to learn, hard to master" mantra.

It's a platformer where you don't jump, and a music game where you dictate your own rhythm. It feels like no other game!

Arcade Archives T.N.K III (Hamster) - €6.99/£6.29
" T.N.K III " is a vertically scrolling shooting game released by SNK in 1985.
In the last years of the great war, when authorities get word that an enemy nation is developing weapons on a small island, they order a special task force to destroy the enemy's development facilities.
Colonel RALF of the special task force learns that this is crucial for victory and decides to take on the sabotage mission alone.

Human: Fall Flat + Ice Level (Curve Digital) - €14.99/£14.99 (€7.49/£7.49 until November 21)
Includes game and Ice Level DLC

Old School Musical Bundle (Plug In Digital) - €12.99/£11.69 (€6.49/£5.84 until November 21)
Includes game and Toricity DLC

HAUNTED: Halloween '86 (Mega Cat Studios) - €8.99
Straight from our authentic 8-bit cartridges to your Nintendo Switch, this horror-infused platformer, beat-em-up hybrid is power packed with spooky action and adventure.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 (SEGA, available November 8) - €59.99/£49.99
Join Mario, Sonic and friends for their greatest adventure yet in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 for Nintendo Switch! Train for Tokyo 2020 solo or compete against friends in brand new events – Skateboarding, Karate, Surfing and Sport Climbing – as well as a large selection of favourite sports and classic 2D games.

LAYTON'S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - Deluxe Edition (LEVEL-5, available November 8) - €39.99/£34.99
Solving mysteries runs in the family! With Professor Layton's whereabouts unknown, it's time for his daughter Katrielle to take centre stage in LAYTON'S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition for Nintendo Switch!

LAYTON'S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition brings the famous mystery series to your TV screen, making it the perfect opportunity for would-be sleuths to share the joy of puzzle-solving with friends and family! Solve puzzles at home or on the go, playing with either button or motion controls to help Katrielle crack the case, and enjoy deluxe features including enhanced visuals and redesigned puzzles catered specifically for Nintendo Switch.

New Super Lucky's Tale (Playful, available November 8) - €39.99/£35.99
Leap into a Playful Platforming Adventure for all ages with New Super Lucky's Tale!

Run, jump, climb incredible heights, burrow deep underground, overcome enemies, and explore amazing worlds on an epic quest to rescue the Book of Ages from the mysterious Jinx and his nefarious Kitty Litter!

House of Golf (Atomicom, available November 8) - €9.99/£8.99 (€7.49/£6.74 until November 7)
An arcade sports game with full 3D graphics, physics and easy pick-up- and-play game mechanics for all the family to enjoy.

House of golf is the golfing dojo you always dreamed of. Go mental with 135 fiendish levels of golfing madness. Reduce your golf buddies to a crying mess with the ultimate 4 player party mode. Test your metal as the difficulty and insanity ramps. But ultimately stand tall as a House of Golf ninja master and pile exclusive in-game loot into your pockets!

JUMANJI: The Video Game (Outright Games, available November 8) - €39.99/£34.99
Unite in adventure and laughter in the action-packed game of Jumanji, the ultimate challenge for those who seek to leave their world behind. Play online, split-screen or with AI teammates, and combine the unique abilities of Dr. Bravestone, Ruby, Mouse and Prof. Oberon to defeat your foes and save the day!

One Person Story (Drageus Games, available November 8) - €2.99/£2.69 (€1.49/£1.34 until December 1)
You will evolve and grow up in a minimalist and beautiful environment full of characters, objects and events that represent life situations. Sometimes there is pain, like when our little hero crushes on spikes. But friends always help and open the doors that stop us – so we can keep moving on. Thinking hard always offers solutions to our problems. Discover and make your own journey now with us!

Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL (Bandai Namco Entertainment, available November 8) - €49.99/£44.99
The popular "Disney TSUM TSUM" very own party game is now out on Nintendo Switch!

A party game where cute characters from "Disney TSUM TSUM" unfold in a toy store with 10 exciting stages which include games such as curling, hockey, and many more!

Enjoy the game in various ways by teaming up with friends or challenging them! Choose your favorite Tsum, and have a great time with families and friends!

STURMWIND EX (b-alive, available November 8) - €12.99/£11.69
You can play mission mode with all 16 levels with saving your progress with every finished level or arcade mode with 6 levels and no continues.

Blindy (Ultimate Games, available November 8) - €6.99/£6.29
It is not a unfair platformer but its very challenging. Play 60 unique levels in 4 game modes!

Each level requires skill, death and practice. Blindy is a hardcore platformer, an exciting, challenging game for anyone. Still want more?

Find a coin hidden in every level. Try to not smash your device.

Rally Road (Dispatch Games, available November 8) - €4.99/£4.49
Traffic can be a nightmare, especially when you just want a relaxing drive home.

You will have to avoid accidents and obstacles, contend with wrong-way drivers, and deal with people who change lanes without looking – while collecting coins along the way.

Football Game (Ratalaika Games, available November 8) - €4.99/£4.49
Tommy is the local high school football hero in the small town of East Bend, USA. It's game night for the Purchase County Turbines and his sweetheart is waiting in the bleachers.

However, something is amiss…

Inspired by classic 80s and 90s point and click adventures, get ready for a night you won't forget in this twisted thriller. Navigate and explore the environment by interacting with objects, and inspecting them to solve puzzles in order to help Tommy find his sweetheart.

REKT! High Octane Stunts (QubicGames, available November 8)

Downloadable Content

Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle - Youmo Konpaku (NIS America) - Free until November 18
This content adds Youmo Konpaku as a playable character. It also includes a new story and BGM.

Farm Together - Season 2 Bundle (Milkstone Studios) - €9.99/£8.99
Includes:
- Mistletoe Pack
- Chickpea Pack
- Sugarcane Pack
- Laurel Pack

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Terry Bogard Challenge Pack (Nintendo)
Includes:
- Fighter: Terry Bogard
- Stage: King of Fighters Stadium
- Music: 50 tracks
- Smash tag icons: 3
- Spirits: Terry Bogard
- Spirit Board additions

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Jacky Wig + Outfit (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Akira Wig + Outfit (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Iori Yagami Wig + Outfit (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Nakoruru Wig + Outfit (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Ryo Sakazaki Wig + Outfit (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Vault Shopper Set (Nintendo) - Free for Nintendo Switch Online members
Includes:
- 5000 G
- Classic Ticket x3

Pic-a-Pix Deluxe - Classic 23 (Lightwood Games) - €2.99/£2.99
An additional pack of 60 classic black-and-white puzzles in various sizes.

WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom: Brown Fishing Coats Set (althi) - €3.29/£2.99
Contents:
- Brown Fishing Coat: A heavy felt coat worn by fisher folk in the north of the Devon region
- Brown Kid's Fishing Coat: Children's clothing inspired by felt coats worn by fisher folk in northern climes.

*You can buy it at any time in the game shop (Clothing Store in Castle St.) when you purchase it.

Human: Fall Flat: Ice (Curve Digital) - Free
Winter comes to Human: Fall Flat in 'Ice'. Humans aren't the only things falling from the sky! They're joined by beautiful billowing snowflakes that have liberally powder coated a new level set in an alpine resort. Snow and ice create fun, frozen challenges including using ice blocks as platforms and traversing the slopes via ski lift. You and up to seven friends may even find time for a spot of online snowboarding. Just remember what happens to ice if it's left out in the sun...

Old School Musical: Toricity (Plug In Digital) - Free
5 new songs composed by the great Japanese chiptune artist TORIENA.

Experience x3 - Asdivine Kamura (KEMCO) - €4.99
GP x3 - Asdivine Kamura (KEMCO) - €2.99
Experience & GP x2 - Asdivine Kamura (KEMCO) - €4.99
Damage x2 - Asdivine Kamura (KEMCO) - €4.99

Demos

Just Dance 2020 Demo (Ubisoft)
Just Dance celebrates 10 years of bringing people together with new songs, new features and access to 500+ songs available in the Just Dance Unlimited catalogue. Every copy of the game comes with 1-month of free access!

Dragon Quest Builders 2 Jumbo Demo (Nintendo)
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is headed to Nintendo Switch. Combining both RPG and crafting gameplay together, this game is all about gathering materials to create things like weapons, buildings, and even entire towns! With the help of the mysterious Malroth and other villagers, you'll be exploring large islands, finding quests, and battling monsters and bosses scattered around the world. Are you prepared to take on the Children of Hargon?

AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES Demo (Spike Chunsoft US)
One rainy night in November, a woman's body is found at an abandoned theme park, mounted on a merry-go-round horse. She had been stabbed repeatedly, and her left eye was gouged out. Kaname Date of the Metropolitan Police Department arrives on the scene. He recognizes the woman. Suddenly, he hears a noise from inside the merry-go-round.

He breaks into the merry-go-round's central column to find a young girl. And in her hands, she grips a bloody ice pick...

Invisigun Reloaded Demo (Sombr Studio)
Risk versus reward guides your journey through the full-length single player campaign and local/online multiplayer. Vigilance is key as environmental tells such as footprints and other disturbances will point out careless cadets. A massive amount of lovingly-made environments, maps, modes, and abilities – all obsessively balanced – combine for high replayability and a deep path to mastery.

Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns Demo (D3Go)
The Original Match 3 RPG is back and better than ever before! Experience the game that started it all, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch! The totally remastered Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns features the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, the expansion Revenge of the Plague Lord, and a whole bundle of new quests, spells, classes and items created exclusively for this version!

Desktop Rugby Trial Edition Demo (SAT-BOX)
All the excitement of rugby in the palm of your hand. Enjoy hair-raising scrums and dramatic conversions all through a casual control system. A whole field awaits on one school desk!

Customize your team with individual player strengths and lead them to victory!

Instant Sports Demo (Plug In Digital, available November 8)
6 sports: tennis, goal keeper, bowling, baseball, rafting and hurdle race.
20 characters to customise (name, outfit, accessories, hair…)
Varied game modes, single player or multiplayer with up to 8 players.
18 playable environments and tons of items to unlock!

Pre-orders

Yaga (Versus Evil) - €24.99/£22.49 (€19.99/£17.99 until November 19)
Pre-load ends 12/11/2019, 00:59 local time

Smash, clobber and bash the murderous legends of Slavic mythology in this darkly funny action role-playing game that changes every time you play. Play as Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith with incredibly bad luck, who must take on the impossible tasks given to him by the tzar. All the while the mysterious witch, Baba Yaga, watches over Ivan's fate.

Mad Games Tycoon (Toplitz Productions) - €39.99/£35.99
Pre-load ends 12/11/2019, 14:59 CET

In Mad Games Tycoon you build your own Gaming Empire. Start your own game studio in the early 80s. The journey begins in a small garage with little money and limited resources. Create new game concepts, set up your team and develop the next million hit. Research new technologies, train employees and buy new and larger office space.

Zen Chess Collection (QUByte Interactive) - €3.99/£3.49 (€0.99/£0.87 until November 19)
Pre-load ends 12/11/2019, 14:59 CET

A collection of four minimalist chess puzzle games to test your skills in a series of 600 challenges, designed for experienced chess players and newcomers alike.

Fractured Minds (Wired Productions) - €1.99/£1.79
Pre-load ends CET 14/11/2019, 00:59 CET

Fractured Minds is an immersive artistic short game, exploring anxiety and mental health issues.

Winner of the BAFTA Young Game Designers Award, Fractured Minds is a game created by 17-year-old Emily Mitchell, with the hope of aiding understanding and awareness of mental illness.

Embark on a journey through the human psyche and experience six atmospheric and thought-provoking chapters, each symbolising a different aspect or challenge associated with mental health issues; from isolation to anxiety, with everyday situations being distorted beyond recognition.

Sparklite (Merge Games) - €24.99/£19.99 (€21.24 until November 20)
Pre-load ends 14/11/2019, 14:59 CET

Sparklite is an action-adventure set in the whimsical and ever-changing land of Geodia. Battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedurally generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and harness the power of Sparklite!

Sudoku Relax 3 Autumn Leaves (G-mode) - €5.09/£4.59
Pre-load ends 14/11/2019, 14:59 CET

Jamestown+ (Final Form Games) - €15.99/£14.39
Pre-load ends 12/12/2019, 14:59 CET

Bubble Bobble 4 Friends (ININ Games, available November 8)
Pre-load ends 19/11/2019, 15:59 CET

Still There (Iceberg Interactive, available November 8))
Pre-load ends 21/11/2019, 14:59 CET

Tactical Mind 2 (Drageus Games, available November 8))
Pre-load ends 14/11/2019, 23:59 local time