• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Finished off Doom (1) today. The fourth episode was way more fun than I remember, aside from throwing you into the deep end on the first level. Nice designed levels with tons and tons of enemies to fight, just the way I like it. I'll have to grab Doom 2 after clearing down more of my backlog.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Does anyone know the following 2 things regarding Nintendo Online?

A) is the subscription cumulative? I am subbed until January, if I get a 1 year code will that last me until January 2021?

B) What happens if I sub 1 year for the family plan while I'm already subbed to the single one? Like what happens to the remaining 3 months until january 2020?
a) yes, cumulative
b) you lose the single sub months that are left. they're not compatible.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Glad the SNES games are coming for no extra cost, and I would have been happy to pay a bit more. Some people here were very, very, VERY sure they would cost more.

*raises hand*

I'm still shell-shocked. Nintendo wasn't kidding around when they said early this year that they wanted to "boost the appeal" of their service. What a difference a year makes.

A cost increase is inevitable at some point as the service. When you think it will go up depends on how much you think people (and Nintendo) value the various catalogues.

I think SNES games makes the current price worth it, whereas NES games weren't by themselves. The current price is absolutely fair IMO for online + NES + SNES. Gameboy games could be a nice bonus within the current price. N64 games would be excellent value at the current price, but I personally think that's where an increase would come. Gamecube and Wii games though would definitely be a further increase. Probably enough of an increase that they'd offer separate tiers at that stage.

Also, this.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
NA:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Divinity: Original Sin 2 – This critically beloved and fan-favorite role-playing game is now available on the Nintendo Switch system. With the power of Nintendo Switch, players can slay monsters and unleash magic with up to three other friends* at home or on the go.
    • Deadly Premonition Origins – The original open-world survival horror game is now on Nintendo Switch. If you've never experienced the cult classic, now you can play it at home, on the go or while drinking coffee in a remote hotel in the woods.Super Kirby Clash – To defeat bosses this wicked, it'll take a whole team of Kirbys! In this free-to-start multiplayer* action game, you can choose from four unique Roles and join up to three other players to take down tough bosses. Puff up your power by crafting weapons and spending materials at the Shoppe to receive even MORE weapons, not to mention armor and items. Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend to play locally, and if you have a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can even play online**.DAEMON X MACHINA Prologue Demo – This new action-mech game launches on Sept. 13, but players that want to take those powerful mechs for a spin can now try out the free demo version of the game. In the Prologue demo, players will pilot their mechs through the beginning of the game, and all progress earned will carry over to the main game, once purchased. A key feature of the demo is the ability to play in local co-op mode with up to four players (additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately).
    • NBA 2K20NBA 2K has evolved into much more than a basketball simulation. 2K continues to redefine what's possible in sports gaming with the NBA 2K20 game, featuring best-in-class graphics and gameplay, ground-breaking game modes and unparalleled player control and customization. Plus, with its immersive open-world Neighborhood, the NBA 2K20 game is a platform for gamers and ballers to come together and create what's next in basketball culture. The NBA 2K20 game will be available on Sept. 6.
    • Creature in the Well – The Creature in the Well game is a top-down, pinball-inspired, hack-and-slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to free the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm. The Creature in the Well game will be available on Sept. 6.
    • Risk of Rain 2 – No run will ever be the same with randomized stages, enemies, bosses and items. Play solo, or team up with up to four friends online** to fight through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot and find a way to escape the planet. Additional survivors, stages, items, enemies and features are still in active development and will be added in multiple free content updates.
    • Blasphemous – A foul curse has fallen upon the land of Cvstodia and all its inhabitants – it is simply known as The Miracle. Play as The Penitent One, a sole survivor of the massacre of the "Silent Sorrow." Trapped in an endless cycle of death and rebirth, it's down to you to free the world from this terrible fate and reach the origin of your anguish. The Blasphemous game will be available on Sept. 10.
  • Nintendo Switch Online
    • Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online– Super NES games are now on Nintendo Switch – and they are free for anyone who has a Nintendo Switch Online membership!
      • Super Mario World
      • Super Mario Kart
      • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
      • Super Metroid
      • Stunt Race FX (The first time it has appeared on another system outside of its original Super NES release!)
      • Kirby's Dream Land 3
      • Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
      • Star Fox
      • F-ZERO
      • Pilotwings
      • Kirby's Dream Course
      • BRAWL BROTHERS
      • Breath of Fire
      • Demon's Crest
      • Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics
      • SUPER E.D.F. EARTH DEFENSE FORCE
      • Super Ghouls'n Ghosts
      • Super Puyo Puyo 2
      • Super Soccer
      • Super Tennis
    • All of these Super NES games can be played with online functionality with Nintendo Switch Online, including multiplayer gameplay in select games and voice chat via the Nintendo Switch Online app**. Suspend points and an easy-to-use Rewind feature that lets players replay sections of the game will also be available at launch. Additional Super NES games will be added to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online collection in the future. To access the games, Nintendo Switch owners must have a membership to the Nintendo Switch Online service.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Heave Ho
This game has been devouring the lunch hours at work this week. With four people (or less) it's an incredibly fun game and super simple to grasp. A huge hit in my team (and a great team building exercise ;) ), so much fun and oozes charm I can't recommend it enough.

Single player is OK, but this absolutely shines in multiplayer, even with just another person.

Oct 29, 2017
I really appreciate your response. I expected a low resolution but was hoping it was not as bad as Mutant Year Zero.

I've not played MYZ to compare but I wouldn't say DOS2 looks really bad, it just has enough blur around edges enough to soften it a bit TOO much but it doesn't detract from the game too much.

Of course I've hardly played it yet and when I get so an area with a lot more detail like a city, it could look really messy. I'll post here again when I play more.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
New store pages

Super dodgeball Beats - Sept 11th 12.99€
The Sinking City - Sept 12th 49.99€
Distraint Deluxe Edition - Sept 13th 5.99€
Ritual - Se+t 13th 9.99€
Overland Sept - 19th 23.99€
Puzzlequest Remastered - Sept 19th 15.99€
Devil May Cry 2 - Sept 19th 29.99€ (LOL)
Grid Autosport - Sept 19th 34.99€
Gunvoly Chronicles Luminous Avengers IX - Sept 25th 14.99€

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Well, this was a jerk to put together...

Nintendo eShop (Switch)

Wand Wars (Moonradish) - €17.99/£16.19
Wand Wars is a fast-paced, top-down, magical sports game. Players ride brooms over ancient arenas, cast arcane spells and turn opponents into adorable chickens.

Try to control a powerful magical sphere that bounces around the arena, increasing in speed and size over time. The game's epic stages, colorful characters and quirky powerups generate competitive gameplay that is incredibly fun to participate in and spectate.

Gurgamoth (The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild) - €8.91/£7.99
Gurgamoth is the perfect mix of party chaos and competitive strategy, ideal for sitting around on the couch with a couple of friends.

Your only weapon is the level itself: a shifting battlefield with different hazards. Gurgamoth is fast, relying on quick timing, but also your ability to read your opponent. Will they dodge your attack and send you flying into a spinning saw blade? Will they spend their attacks on a power up, leaving them temporarily vulnerable? Will they anticipate your attack and stun you while you're recovering?

Get inside their minds and earn the honor of awakening Gurgamoth.

A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher (Ask An Enemy Studios) - €8.99/£8.09
In A Duel Hand Disaster, you will be controlling two ships simultaneously. The devil is in the details. The left side is invincible, however shooting and moving consumes your LINK. In order to restore it you must recover MATERIAL on the right side. MATERIAL multiplies your overall score so use it with absolute discretion. On the right side you are recovering resources and will need 12 PARTS to extract and mark your leaderboard position. Don't doubt yourself. Push yourself. You will be rewarded and you will be tested.

BARRIER X (HYPETRAIN DIGITAL) - €2.99/£2.59
For this game, "fast-paced" is an understatement!

Barrier X will be an ultimate test to your reaction and the ability to make lightning-fast decisions. Just follow these simple rules: don't stay on Red, shoot your enemies, and feel the speed!

Fin and the Ancient Mystery (Silesia Games) - €4.99/£4.49
Fin must unravel the mysteries of the Clan and find hidden crystal artifacts to protect the world from the ancient Destroyer. The hero will face everything - from tragedy and betrayal to new friends and an incredible adventure! Fin cannot tell his friends and his foes apart until he meets them himself.

This 2D adventure game will give you a chance both to brandish a sword and put your brain to good use. Not only will you have to fight for dear life, but also solve entertaining puzzles to stay alive!

Torchlight II (Perfect World) - €19.99/£17.99
Play Torchlight II on Nintendo Switch and receive an exclusive in-game pet Unicorn.

Torchlight II takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands.

Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or form a party online with your friends.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Activision) - €39.99/£34.99
The original roast master is back, and he's on-the-go! Same sick burns, same smoldering attitude, now all scaled up in stunning HD. Spyro is bringing the heat like never before in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy game collection. Rekindle the fire with remastered versions of the original three games, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Explore the expansive realms, re-encounter the fiery personalities and relive the adventure in fully remastered glory. Because when there's a realm that needs saving, there's only one dragon to call.

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Square Enix) - €19.99/£15.99
Squall and other members of SeeD, an elite mercenary force, join hands with Rinoa, a resistance fighter, to fight against Galbadia's tyrannical rule and to prevent Edea from fulfilling her ultimate goal.

This product is a remaster of FINAL FANTASY VIII, featuring multiple enhancements including additional options to customise your gameplay experience and difficulty.

The Long Journey Home (Daedalic GmbH) - €29.99/£26.99
There are a million worlds in the galaxy. Only one of them is Home.

It was supposed to be a short test run – a quick flight to Alpha Centauri and back. But when mankind's first experimental jump drive goes wrong, you and your crew find yourselves trapped on the wrong side of the galaxy. Now, you are entirely on your own – and the only way back leads through the vast unknown of outer space.

Molecats (Vidroid) - €12.99/£12.00
Molecats is a challenging indirect-control puzzle game that takes place in the quirky and beautiful world of... Molecats!

Pocket Clothier (Kairosoft) - €10.00/£8.99
Ever wanted to run your own clothing store? Now you can!

Let your inner fashionista flower as you cultivate a quaint corner shop into a world-class super brand. Position mannequins, run promotions, even set up an in-store crepe stand. Dream up other ways to stand out so that shoppers can't stay away!

If My Heart Had Wings (MoeNovel) - €19.99/£17.99 (€17.99/£16.19 until September 11)
Aoi Minase returns with shattered dreams to his wind-swept hometown of Kazegaura. There, atop a hill lined with wind turbines, he encounters a wheelchair-bound girl, Kotori Habane, and a beautiful, white glider soaring through the sky.

Together, they decide to revive their school's defunct Soaring Club in order to ride the "Morning Glory", a phantom cloud carried on the wind that blows across Kazegaura.

This is a tale of youth, a tale of boys and girls who loved the sky.

Battle Supremacy - Ground Assault (Atypical Games) - €19.99/£17.99
Battle Supremacy - Ground Assault features exactly what the name suggests – huge content - never ending lines of modern combat vehicles, huge environments with realistic weather, online multiplayer and countless single player missions and drills.

Battle Supremacy - Ground Assault also upgrades the tank sim genre by giving players the ability to design and upgrade their own impenetrable vehicles, allowing them to truly step into the driver's seat. The game features an innovative card-driven building system, which allows players to mix, match and trade individual tank parts, including engines, bodies, tracks, turrets, mines, mortars, upgrades and obviously guns, to create an incredibly diverse array of powerful and versatile vehicles.

Headliner: NoviNews (Unbound Creations) - €13.37/£11.99
A stack of news article sits on your desk, two stampers on each side - green to approve, red to reject. Your reporting team is hacking away in the background as corporate music plays through the loudspeaker. It's time to make decisions. Will you endorse nationalized healthcare, even though your love interest is worried about increased wait times? Will you demonize the new synthetic alcoholic drink, even though your boss stressed they are an important investor? Will you support the current government, as tensions grow between the neighboring country?

After work, you emerge on the streets of Novistan, shaped by the very news you publish. Perhaps you will see more graffiti, angry bums or even a riot? Or perhaps you will turn the nation into peaceful utopia, filled with cameras and drones watching your every step? How will your channel address tragic events about to happen? Will you agree to meet the clandestine group of truthtellers, or stop to watch the Prime Minister's speech?

Deadly Premonition Origins (TOYBOX) - €29.99/£24.99
A mysterious serial murder occurs in Greenvale, a small town in North America surrounded by a beautiful nature. FBI agent York sets out with his "friend" Zach to face the case. Spend time with the town-people, soak your self into the nature and truth will gradually become clear. When you finally get to the truth, you'll find yourself difficult to leave Greenvale.

River City Girls (WayForward) - €29.99/£26.99
There's trouble once again on the mean streets of River City, but this time the boys are in over their heads! In this all-new entry in the legendary beat-'em-up series, hot-blooded heroes Kuni and Riki have been captured, leaving it to their hard-hitting girlfriends, Kyoko and Misako, to serve up some payback.

As you punch and kick your way across town - either solo or with a friend in local co-op - you'll gain new skills, chow down on power-ups, wield an assortment of weapons, and unleash an arsenal of combos, throws, and special attacks that will leave the bad guys crying for mama - all in outrageous 16-bit style! The awesome action is punctuated by manga story panels, anime cutscenes, and an epic synth-pop soundtrack. It's an old-school rumble for a new generation!

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (Larian Studios) - €49.99/£44.99
The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart. Master deep, tactical combat. Join up to 3 other players - but know that only one of you will have the chance to become a God, in multi-award winning RPG Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Super Kirby Clash (Nintendo) - Free
Head into battle with Kirby! Go on quests and fight powerful bosses in Super Kirby Clash, an exciting action-packed free-to-start adventure, available to download from Nintendo eShop only on Nintendo Switch

Wuppo: Definitive Edition (Knuist and Perzik) - €14.99/£13.49 (€11.99/£10.79 until September 19)
After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter strange creatures. But this Wum is no traditional hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.

Gnomes Garden: Lost King (8Floor Games) - €8.79/£7.89
A bunch of quests, over 40 levels in four unique worlds – all this awaits you in Gnomes Garden. Restore ancient buildings, collect magical harvests, carefully distribute resources. All this is the key to success. Simple controls and a helpful tutorial will allow you to easily grasp the game's basics. If you get in a tough spot, don't forget about the princess's mighty magic!

Space Cows (ALL IN! GAMES) - €12.99/£11.69 (€11.69/£10.52 until September 12)
Space Cows is a cheesy twin-stick shooter featuring weaponized toilet plunger and intense zero gravity combat. Shoot, dash and wobble in slow motion to save cows and lay vengeance upon an evil corporation.

The Battle Of Mahjong (Kusone Studio) - €8.99/£8.00
"The Battle Of Mahjong" is the best longan game, players can know more about the quintessence of Chinese culture and the fun of mahjong through the challenges from the game. Every missions have certain connections, once you've won all the battles, the hidden characters and different functions are waiting for you! Are you ready for it? A free single user game for you to play until the end! Chinese and English versions are out now, come and join the battle today!

Asdivine Menace (KEMCO) - €12.99/£11.69
A century after the events of Asdivine Dios, peace has finally settled in. That is, until a visitor from another world suddenly shows up proclaiming the entire universe is about to be destroyed. Hearing this, Izayoi sets off in an attempt to reverse this seemingly pronounced fate with a trio of very idiosyncratic spirits as they criss-cross four worlds in search of an answer. But what is the answer they find...?

Experience immersive turn-based battles with cooperative attacks and new limit break skills! With all quests, collecting and crafting, the battle arena, and even post-game content, Asdivine Menace comes packed with enough elements to satisfy JRPG-hungry gamers. As Izayoi deepens his bonds of trust with his spirit companions, their fates together move in new and meaningful directions!

Spice and Wolf VR (Gemdrops) - €22.50/£20.00
Kraft Lawrence is a traveling merchant who meets Holo, a beautiful woman who can transform into a wolf. As they travel together they face many hardships, such as having to walk in the rain.

In order to avoid the sudden downpour, Holo and Lawrence take shelter in an old, abandoned water mill in the woods. They huddle around a small fire and enjoy a slightly strange but relaxing time. You are able to share that time together with them.

Fifty Words by POWGI (Lightwood Games) - €7.99/£6.99
A brand new word search puzzle from POWGI. This time there's no grid, no list of words to find and no wrong letters!

Discover the 50 intertwined words and paint them with vibrant highlights to create a unique piece of blended colour art as you relax into each puzzle.

Arcade Archives VIGILANTE (HAMSTER) - €6.99/£6.29
"VIGILANTE" is an action game released by IREM in 1988. Play as a vigilante who sets out to rescue his beloved Madonna from the Rogue Gang, a group so out of hand even the police can't stop them. Punch, kick, and use your powerful nun-chucks to fight your way through 5 stages across the great city of New York!

Just Black Jack (Run-Down Games) - €1.99/€1.79
Feel lucky today? Place a bet, get more points than the dealer and win chips. Enjoy BlackJack 21 - Vegas Casino without risking your money and become a Professional Blackjack Player.

Hyperforma (HeroCraft) - €8.99/£8.09
Hyperforma is a captivating story about a lone explorer who makes his journey into the relic cyberspace "Ancient Network", an artefact of a mysteriously vanished civilization of the past, hoping to reveal the secrets of its masters.

During his search, the hero meets monumental "living" interfaces and overcomes numerous obstacles while breaching through the most complex defence systems to ultimately discover the truth, not only about the dramatic events of the past but also about his own being.

The gameplay of Hyperforma represents a reinvention of a classic puzzle-based arcade that is viewed as a hacking process of sophisticated virtual defence systems

Creature in the Well (Flight School Studio, available September 6) - €14.99/£13.49 (€13.49/£12.14 until September 8)
Creature in the Well is a top-down, pinball-inspired, hack-and-slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to free the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm.

NKA 2K20 (Take-Two Interactive, available September 6) - €59.99/£49.99
NKA 2K20 Digital Deluxe Edition (Take-Two Interactive, available September 6) - €79.99/£69.99
NKA 2K20 Legend Edition (Take-Two Interactive, available September 6) - €99.99/£79.99
NBA 2K has evolved into much more than a basketball simulation. 2K continues to redefine what's possible in sports gaming with NBA 2K20, featuring best in class graphics & gameplay, ground breaking game modes, and unparalleled player control and customization. Plus, with its immersive open-world Neighborhood, NBA 2K20 is a platform for gamers and ballers to come together and create what's next in basketball culture.

Super Jumpy Ball (Casual Games, available September 6) - €4.99/£4.99
Super Jumpy Ball is a simple & fun 2D platform game for 1-8 players, inspired by retro platformers. Faced with clever level design and challenging obstacles, players must find their way through each level while bouncing, wall jumping, avoiding spikes and spike balls.

Gun Gun Pixies (Pqube, available September 6) - €49.99/£44.99
Tiny but mighty aliens have come to Earth to learn about humans and save their own mother world!

Be stealthy and defeat squids and bosses as you help the two pixies complete their missions and repair their social issues with their planet Pandemo!

Himno (Ratalaika Games, available September 6) - €4.99/£4.99
Himno is a non-violent, no death platformer. Use wall-jumps, slides & dashes to reach new heights in randomly generated maps!

Using intuitive and easy to learn controls, parkour through each map to overcome platforming challenges to reach new districts. Level up as new heights are reached, bringing vibrant lights as torches are ignited and the music begins to change.

Rescue wisps to light up the darkness around you, while temporarily upgrading abilities that allow you to move further to other disctricts.

Remothered: Tormented Fathers (Darril Arts, available September 6) - €29.99/£26.99
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the pure and realistic survival horror video game. A game by Darril Arts, directed by Chris Darril, developed by Stormind Games.

Psychology plays a huge role within the game: heroes and enemies are atypical and the line between good and evil is blurred. The plot is rich of unpredictable twists, but touching at the same time. The development of the game is similar to that of a film narration, where the player perfectly identifies himself with the character. The soundtrack, composed by Nobuko Toda and Luca Balboni, enhances the terrifying atmosphere of the game.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online (Nintendo, available September 6)
Play Super NES games anytime, anywhere, with a selection of classic games available exclusively
for Nintendo Switch Online members!

Multiplayer Super NES games have been enhanced with online play and all classic games are compatible with the "Rewind" feature that allows players to turn back time; the perfect tool to overtake even the most difficult challenges!

Here's a list of all available classic Super NES games:
• Super Mario World
• Super Mario World™ 2: Yoshi's Island
• Super Mario Kart
• The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past
• Super Metroid
• Star Fox
• F-ZERO
• Stunt Race FX
• Pilotwings
• Kirby's Dream Land 3
• Kirby's Dream Course
• Super Ghouls'n Ghosts
• Demon's Crest
• Super Soccer
• Super Puyo Puyo 2
• Super Tennis
• Breath Of Fire
• BRAWL BROTHERS
• SUPER E.D.F. EARTH DEFENSE FORCE
• Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics

If you want to try one of these classic Super NES games you can download the dedicated app on Nintendo eShop: the entire library will then be ready for you to enjoy!

Demos

DAEMON X MACHINA Demo (Nintendo) - Free
When the moon fell from the sky and rained destruction on the world below, mankind forged a network of powerful machinery, controlled by a sophisticated artificial intelligence, in order to help rebuild all that was lost.

But now, the spread of an energy called Femto has corrupted these once-subservient machines into a dangerous and merciless enemy known as Arms of Immortal, and humanity finds itself in a desperate battle for survival…

In the Prologue demo, players will pilot their mechs through the beginning of the game, and all progress earned will carry over to the main game. A key feature of the demo is the ability to play in co-op mode with up to four players.

Desktop Bowling Demo (SAT-BOX) - Free
A full bowling experience that's simple to play and supports up to 6 players. Change your desk into a zoo, an iceberg, and a variety of other stages!

Our Flick Erasers Trial Edition (SAT-BOX) - Free
Relive memories of playing with friends in school. Flick your opponent's eraser off the desk!

Have a great time playing up with to 4 players in a variety of modes!

Downloadable Content

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Banjo-Kazooie Challenger Pack (Nintendo)
The titular unlikely duo from the Banjo-Kazooie series is going strong in the world of Smash! The pack includes the stage Spiral Mountain, which, as the name suggests, rotates during battle! Finally, some of the song arrangements have been created by Grant Kirkhope himself!

This DLC is included in the Fighters Pass (sold separately). If you've purchased the Fighters Pass, you don't need to purchase this set.

This downloadable content set contains the following:
・ Fighter: Banjo & Kazooie
・ Stage: Spiral Mountain
・ Music: 10 tracks
・ Smash tag icons: 3
・ Spirits: Banjo & Kazooie
・ Spirit Board additions: Spirits from the Banjo-Kazooie series that were added in Ver. 5.0.0

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Sans Mask + Outfit (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Proto Man's Helmet + Armor (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Zero's Helmet + Armor (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Goemon Wig + Outfit (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Team Rocket Hat + Outfit (Nintendo) - €0.80/£0.70

Full Restore - Asdivine Menace (KEMCO) - €3.99/£3.59
Experience x3 - Asdivine Menace (KEMCO) - €4.99/£4.49
Experience, SP & Skill Level x2 - Asdivine Menace (KEMCO) - €4.99/£4.49
Damage x2 - Asdivine Menace (KEMCO) - €4.99/£4.49
SP x3 - Asdivine Menace (KEMCO) - €2.99/£2.69
Skill Level x3 - Asdivine Menace (KEMCO) - €2.99/£2.69
No Encounters - Asdivine Menace (KEMCO) - €1.99/£1.79

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Song "Hypnosis MicrophoneDivision Battle Anthem" (Bandai Namco Entertainment) - €0.99/£0.79
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Tatsujin Challenge Pack 7 (Bandai Namco Entertainment) - €4.99/£3.99
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Vocaloid Song Pack Vol 3 (Bandai Namco Entertainment) - €4.99/£3.99

Omega Labyrinth Life - Additional Dungeon: Flower Fantasia (D3 Publisher) - €2.99/£2.69
Omega Labyrinth Life - Additional Dungeon: Whetstone Caverns (D3 Publisher) - €2.99/£2.69
Omega Labyrinth Life - Additional Dungeon: Mystic Omega Spot (D3 Publisher) - €2.99/£2.69
Omega Labyrinth Life - Handy Dungeons 3-Pack (D3 Publisher) - €6.99/£6.29

WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom: Citizen's Country Wear Set (althi) - €3.29/£2.99

Pic-a-Pix Deluxe - Classic 21 (Lightwood Games) - €2.99/£2.99

DLC available on September 6
Gun Gun Pixies - Eri Helmet (Pqube)
Gun Gun Pixies - Minami Helmet (Pqube)
Gun Gun Pixies - Misa Helmet (Pqube)
Gun Gun Pixies - Kira Helmet (Pqube)
Gun Gun Pixies - Amayo Helmet (Pqube)
Gun Gun Pixies - Night Black (Pqube)
Gun Gun Pixies - Battle Costume of White Soul K (Pqube)
Gun Gun Pixies - Battle Costume of White Soul U (Pqube)
Gun Gun Pixies - CPU Pass of Early Release (Pqube)

Farm Together - Oxygen Pack (Milkstone Studios)
Farm Together - Paella Pack (Milkstone Studios)

A.O.T. 2: Additional Episodes, 12-Episode Set (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)
A.O.T. 2: Additional Episode: "A Sudden Rain" (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)
A.O.T. 2: Additional Episode: "Goddess Salvation" (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)
A.O.T. 2: Additional Episode: "A Cornered Rat" (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)
A.O.T. 2: Additional Armin Costume: "Kiddie Outfit" (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)
A.O.T. 2: Additional Jean Costume: "Clown Outfit" (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)
A.O.T. 2: Additional Conny Costume: "Kung Fu Outfit" (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)
A.O.T. 2: Additional Christa Costume: "Cutesy Goth Outfit" (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)
A.O.T. 2: Additional Sasha Costume: "Cheerleader Outfit" (KOEI TECMO EUROPE)

Pre-orders

Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore (Nintendo) - €59.99/£49.99
Pre-load ends 16/01/2020, 23:59:59 (CET)

Once there was a group of young people who had no idea of the awesome powers they possessed. Meanwhile, in another dimension, a collection of heroes had lost all purpose and sense of themselves. Now, that's all about to change…

In Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore, budding stars of the stage and screen from Tokyo team up with legendary warriors from the world of Fire Emblem against the forces of darkness.

GRID Autosport (Codemasters) - €34.99/£29.99
Pre-load ends 18.09.2019, 23:59 CEST

Step into a career as a pro-racer, mastering the world's fastest cars to win motorsport's most exciting races, from the hallowed asphalt of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to the narrow city streets of Barcelona.

RACE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Enjoy best-in-class AAA racing at home or on the move!

SCALEABLE CHALLENGE
Customise your controls and difficulty level. From nice 'n easy to super hard, it's up to you set the bar.

MASTER FIVE DIFFERENT RACING DISCIPLINES
• Touring: Take on aggressive pack races
• Endurance: Test your strength in all-night events
• Tuner: Keep control in Drift and Time Attack events
• Open-Wheel: Perfect your racing line at top speed
• Street: Ramp up the fear factor on tight city circuits

CARS AND CIRCUITS
From the McLAREN 12C GT3 to the MAZDA RX-7 (FD3S) DRIFT TUNED, unleash Muscle Cars, Super Modified motors, Hypercars, Hot Hatches and a huge range of other high-performance rides across a ton of tracks, roads, laps and loops.

Devil May Cry 2 (CAPCOM) - €19.99/£15.99
Pre-load ends 18/09/2019, 23:59 CEST

Dance with the devil once again.

Set some time after the events of Devil May Cry, this sequel adds even more moves to Dante's arsenal and brings it to the next level of stylishness. Use the wall run to get the vantage point on your enemies, then assault them with a spinning barrage of bullets using Rain Storm.

Reprise your role as Dante, or play as the new femme fatale, Lucia, who prefers deadly throwing daggers to bullets and utilizes her speed with ninja-like reflexes. Build up your Devil Trigger gauge, then transform into a powerful demon with enhanced power and speed. While in demon form, Dante and Lucia can also utilize Devil Hearts - amulets that give them special powers like the ability to fly, super speed or even slowing down time.

Devil May Cry 2 also introduces the unlockable bonus mode, Bloody Palace - where players can earn Red Orbs while trying to clear wave after wave of enemies.

Little Town Hero (GAME FREAK) - €24.99/£22.49
Pre-load ends 16/10/2019, 16:59 CEST

The story is set in an isolated village on the edge of the world. The only gate leading outside is heavily guarded by a castle, and the villagers are not allowed to leave. Most of the villagers don't give it a thought, and happily go on with their everyday lives.

However, the protagonist is a little different from the others - he wants to see the world outside. One day, a "Monster" appears in the village, shocking everyone because until then, no one knew such creatures existed.

The protagonist is able to fight it using a mysterious Red stone he found in the coalmines. In the course of his defense of the village, he gradually unravels secrets of how the stones and the monsters came to be…

Unlike most RPGs, there is no need to fight weak monsters repeatedly to level grind in "Little Town Hero". Instead, you will need to have a good strategy to fight each boss monster one on one.

...Will the protagonist live the adventure he craves and escape the humdrum village life?
- A challenging battle system which relies heavily on coming up with new Ideas and strategies.
- Compact story progression designed with the busy gamer in mind.
- Soundtrack by Toby Fox, composer of the background music for UNDERTALE.

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (Team17) - €29.99 (€26.99 until October 3)
Pre-Load ends 07/10/2019, 23:59 local time

They must run, jump and roll their way through a series of challenging 2D levels, face a puzzling Overworld and rally the Royal Beetallion to take down Capital B's Impossible Lair! Each level offers beautiful, rich visuals with detail and depth. Explore and unlock more 2D levels by completing objectives and puzzles, rescue the Royal Beetalion bees and find collectibles. Alternate Level States! Think you've got a level figured out? Try it in its alternate state! Flip switches in the overworld to create new landscapes.

Battle Supremacy - Evolution (Atypical Games) - €9.99/£8.99
Pre-Load ends 11/09/2019, 23:59 CEST

Super Dodgeball Beats (PlayStack) - €12.99/£11.99
Pre-Load ends 11/09/2019, 23:59 CEST

The Sinking City (Frogwares) - €49.99/£44.99
Pre-Load ends 12/09/2019, 14:59 CEST

The Sinking City - Deluxe Edition (Frogwares) - €64.99/£58.49
Pre-Load ends 12/09/2019, 14:59 CEST

Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns (D3Go) - €15.99/£13.99
Pre-Load ends 18/09/2019, 23:59 local time

Lost Castle (Another Indie Studio) - €9.99 (€7.99 until September 19)
Pre-Load ends 19/09/2019, 14:59 CEST

Inferno 2 (2Awesome Studio) - €4.99/£4.49 (€4.49/£4.04 until September 19)
Pre-Load ends 19/09/2019, 14:59 CEST

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX (Inti Creates) - €14.99/£13.49
Pre-Load ends 25/09/2019, 23:59 CEST

Candleman (indienova) - €13.99/£12.59
Pre-Load ends 03/10/2019, 14:59 CEST

Overwatch NSO Bundle (Blizzard) - €39.99/£35.99
Pre-Load ends 14/10/2019, 23:59 CEST

The Eyes of Ara (100 Stones Interactive) - €12.99/£11.69 (€11.04/£9.93 until October 14)
Pre-Load ends 14/10/2019, 23:59 local time

Pre-orders available on September 6
Atomic Heist (Drageus Games) - Pre-Load ends 12/09/2019, 23:59 local time
CHOP (QubicGames) -Pre-Load ends 12/09/2019, 23:59 local time
Jet Kave Adventure (7Levels) - Pre-Load ends 17/09/2019, 08:59 CEST
Tyd wag vir Niemand (Skobbejak Games) - Pre-Load ends 19/09/2019, 23:59 local time
Niffelheim (Ellada Games) - Pre-Load ends 20/09/2019, 14:59 CEST
Ice Age Scrat's Nutty Adventure (Outright Games, available September 8) - Pre-Load ends 18/10/2019, 14:59 CEST
Race with Ryan (Outright Games, available September 8) - Pre-Load ends 18/10/2019, 14:59 CEST

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Undertale is $10 on the NA eShop right now.

EU aswell. I havent been posting the new deals as they pop as often because, well September sucks for releases so lol. And our dude posts the full list on thursdays also anyway.

Here, Ill post one... Troll and I is 90% off again lol >_<

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
I hope the deals added today are the last ones that expire on September 19th, so people who buy the Switch Lite have a wide range of deals available on launch day.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do I want River City Girls or do I wait two weeks for Castle Crashers?

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
European Switch Sales

39 Days to Mars (Its Anecdotal) - 20% - €9.99/£9.03 (was €12.49/£11.29) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Access Denied (Ratalaika Games) - 33% - €3.34/£3.34 (was €4.99/£4.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
Animated Jigsaws: Beautiful Japanese Scenery (RAINYFROG) - 50% - €4.49/£3.99 (was €8.99/£7.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Apocalipsis Wormwood Edition (Klabater) - 30% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 02/09 until 15/09
Aragami – Shadow Edition (Merge Games) - 40% - €17.99/£14.99 (was €29.99/£24.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
Behind The Screen (COSEN) - 20% - €7.19/£6.47 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Block-a-Pix Deluxe (Lightwood Games) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Braveland Trilogy (Ellada Games) - 50% - €7.49/£6.74 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 06/09 until 20/09
Bubble Cats Rescue (Cool Small Games) - 25% - €2.24/£2.01 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 06/09 until 06/10
Bus Fix 2019 (Ultimate Games) - 75% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €5.99/£5.39) - From 04/09 until 18/09
Candle: The Power of the Flame (Merge Games) - 75% - €4.99/£3.74 (was €19.99/£14.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
CricktoGame: Nintendo Switch Edition (Polygon-e) - 30% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Crimson Keep (Merge Games) - 70% - €5.99/£4.49 (was €19.99/£14.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
Darkest Hunters (Ultimate Games) - 75% - €1.24/£1.12 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 08/09 until 20/09
Darts Up (Enjoy Up Games) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 06/09 until 04/10
Defoliation (COSEN) - 20% - €7.19/£6.47 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Destruction (COSEN) - 20% - €7.19/£6.47 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Detention (Coconut Island Games) - 60% - €4.19/£3.79 (was €10.49/£9.49) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Dig Dog (Wild Rooster) - 25% - €2.61/£2.24 (was €3.49/£2.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Doodle God: Crime City (JoyBits) - 35% - €4.54/£4.08 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 05/09 until 18/09
Doodle God: Evolution (JoyBits) - 35% - €4.54/£4.08 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 05/09 until 18/09
Doughlings: Arcade (HERO CONCEPT) - 50% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 05/09 until 18/09
Dragon Ball FighterZ (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 50% - €29.99/£24.99 (was €59.99/£49.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – FighterZ Edition (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 40% - €53.99/£44.99 (was €89.99/£74.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
Dream Alone (No Gravity Games) - 90% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/09 until 06/10
DYING: Reborn – Nintendo Switch Edition (Coconut Island games) - 40% - €5.03/£4.55 (was €8.39/£7.59) - From 05/09 until 19/09
EXORDER (No Gravity Games) - 90% - €1.29/£1.14 (was €12.99/£11.49) - From 06/09 until 06/10
Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure (Lightwood Games) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Find The Balance (Wastelands) - 50% - €2.49/£2.14 (was €4.99/£4.29) - From 02/09 until 30/09
Flowlines VS (Baltoro Games) - 25% - €3.74/£3.36 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 06/09 until 05/10
Food Truck Tycoon (Baltoro Games) - 30% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 06/09 until 06/10
Freecell Solitaire (Vertical Reach) - 10% - €3.59/£3.59 (was €3.99/£3.99) - From 05/09 until 12/09
Geki Yaba Runner Anniversary Edition (QubicGames) - 65% - €1.04/£0.94 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 03/09 until 30/09
Golf Peaks (7Levels) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 03/09 until 22/09
Grand Prix Rock 'N Racing (EnjoyUp Games) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 06/09 until 04/10
Gunhouse (Other Ocean Group) - 66% - €4.41/£4.07 (was €12.99/£11.99) - From 03/09 until 23/09
Hardway Party (Wastelands) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 02/09 until 30/09
Heroes Trials (Ratalaika Games) - 33% - €4.01/£4.01 (was €5.99/£5.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
HoPiKo (Merge Games) - 80% - €1.99/£1.79 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
Hotel Dracula (Ultimate Games) - 75% - €1.24/£1.12 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 08/09 until 20/09
I Am The Hero (Ratalaika Games) - 33% - €6.69/£6.69 (was €9.99/£9.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
InkSplosion (Ratalaika Games) - 50% - €2.49/£2.49 (was €4.99/£4.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
INSTANT TENNIS (Breakfirst Games) - 50% - €4.95/£4.44 (was €9.90/£8.89) - From 07/09 until 29/09
Jack N' Jill DX (Ratalaika Games) - 50% - €2.49/£2.49 (was €4.99/£4.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
Katamari Damacy REROLL (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 40% - €11.99/£9.59 (was €19.99/£15.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
Koloro (QubicGames) - 90% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 03/09 until 30/09
Ludomania (Baltoro Games) - 33% - €2.01/£1.80 (was €3.00/£2.69) - From 06/09 until 06/10
Meow Motors (ArtVostok) - 33% - €9.03/£8.16 (was €13.49/£12.19) - From 02/09 until 23/09
Miles & Kilo (Four Horses) - 50% - €3.99/£3.59 (was €7.99/£7.19) - From 05/09 until 02/10
MotoGP19 (Milestone) - 20% - €47.99/£39.99 (was €59.99/£49.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame (Milestone) - 70% - €14.99/£11.99 (was €49.99/£39.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
NAMCO MUSEUM ARCADE PAC (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America) - 39% - €24.39/£20.12 (was €39.99/£32.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Trilogy (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 39% - €30.49/£27.44 (was €49.99/£44.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
Neko Navy – Daydream Edition (Fruitbat Factory) - 25% - €8.24/£7.41 (was €10.99/£9.89) - From 05/09 until 26/09
One Piece: Unlimited World Red – Deluxe Edition (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 40% - €35.99/£32.99 (was €59.99/£54.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
One Strike (QubicGames) - 80% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 03/09 until 30/09
Pic-a-Pix Deluxe (Lightwood Games) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Pic-a-Pix Pieces (Lightwood Games) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Puzzle Wall (Rainy Frog) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Roarr! Jurassic Edition (Klabater) - 30% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 02/09 until 15/09
Robonauts (QubicGames) - 75% - €0.99/£0.87 (was €3.99/£3.49) - From 03/09 until 30/09
Robot Squad Simulator (Ultimate Games) - 75% - €3.74/£3.37 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 04/09 until 18/09
Sea King (Interactive Stone) - 30% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 06/09 until 05/10
Selma and the Wisp (Ultimate Games) - 89% - €1.09/£0.98 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 08/09 until 29/09
SKYHILL (Klabater) - 30% - €3.49/£3.14 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 02/09 until 15/09
SkyScrappers (Ant Workshop) - 60% - €3.59/£3.19 (was €8.99/£7.99) - From 05/09 until 25/09
Smoots Summer Games (JanduSoft) - 25% - €7.49/£6.74 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Stellar Interface – Deluxe Edition (Imagination Overflow) - 25% - €11.91/£11.91 (was €15.89/£15.89) - From 05/09 until 15/09
Subsurface Circular (Ant Workshop) - 20% - €4.79/£3.83 (was €5.99/£4.79) - From 05/09 until 25/09
Super Beat Sports (Harmonix) - 35% - €9.74/£8.76 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 05/09 until 19/09
SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 30% - €41.99/£34.99 (was €59.99/£49.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
Super Toy Cars (Eclipse Games) - 44% - €5.59/£5.03 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 05/09 until 22/09
SWORD ART ONLINE: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 40% - €29.99/£26.99 (was €49.99/£44.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 40% - €35.99/£29.99 (was €59.99/£49.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
Tales of Vesperia™: Definitive Edition (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 40% - €29.99/£23.99 (was €49.99/£39.99) - From 03/09 until 18/09
The Adventures of Elena Temple (GRIMTALIN) - 40% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 05/09 until 25/09
The Office Quest (11Sheep) - 90% - €1.19/£1.09 (was €11.99/£10.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
The Path of Motus (Michael Hicks) - 50% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €11.99/£10.79) - From 02/09 until 20/09
Them Bombs! (YELLOW DOT) - 30% - €8.11/£8.39 (was €11.59/£11.99) - From 05/09 until 26/09
Tinboy (Interactive Stone) - 30% - €1.39/£1.25 (was €1.99/£1.79) - From 06/09 until 05/10
Trials Rising (Ubisoft) - 50% - €12.49/£9.99 (was €24.99/£19.99) - From 05/09 until 18/09
Trials® Rising – Digital Gold Edition (Ubisoft) - 50% - €19.99/£14.99 (was €39.99/£29.99) - From 05/09 until 18/09
Troll and I (Maximum Games) - 90% - €3.49/£2.49 (was €34.99/£24.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Undertale (8-4) - 33% - €10.04/£8.03 (was €14.99/£11.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Vaporum (Merge Games) - 40% - €14.99/£11.99 (was €24.99/£19.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
We. The Revolution (Klabater) - 25% - €14.99/£13.49 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 02/09 until 15/09
Wondershot (QubicGames) - 90% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 03/09 until 30/09
Word Puzzles by POWGI (Lightwood Games) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Word Search by POWGI (Lightwood Games) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Word Sudoku by POWGI ( Lightwood Games) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09
Word Wheel by POWGI (Lightwood Games) - 50% - €3.99/£3.49 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 05/09 until 19/09

10 Second Run RETURNS (BLUE PRINT) - 20% - €5.00/£4.32 (was €4.00/£3.45) - From 05/09 until Permanent
Goosebumps The Game (GameMill) - 42% - €19.99/£17.99 (was €34.99/£29.99) - From 05/09 until Permanent

- DLCs

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – FighterZ Pass (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment) - 48% - From 03/09 until 18/09
Trials Rising – Expansion pass (Ubisoft) - 40% - From 05/09 until 18/09

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah no new deals added (err I mean that weren't already active the last few days before the official list came out as usual), the wait for Salt & Sanctuary and Cosmic Star Heroine continues.

Not that I need to be buying games on sale particularly this month of course

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I don't see it. Is this a separate store download or is it under the main game store page?

Under the main game store page, eshop on Switch.

QHGlZFk.png

Canadian eshop here.

Last edited:

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Booted up the Daemon x Machina demo while waiting for RCG to download and... it's actually really fun? The mech isn't immediately as viscerally satisfying as, say, Zone of the Enders 2's Jehuty, but there's a bulk and weight and a bit of life to piloting. Also I am absolutely adoring how the game looks with those crisp, vibrant colours.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Wait, this Daemon x Machina demo is different from the earlier one? How in the world is someone supposed to know that?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, this Daemon x Machina demo is different from the earlier one? How in the world is someone supposed to know that?

I never played the original demo but this one is the prologue of the game and progress carries over.

Apparently the original demo was bad, but I really like this one.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I never played the original demo but this one is the prologue of the game and progress carries over.

First demo wasn't really a demo, it was a beta where they asked for feedback. This demo and the final game are better because of the feedback from the first one. I just hope people will give it another chance.

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It was mentioned in yesterday's Direct.

I even liked the "bad" demo, so I'll probably enjoy this even more!

If the same logic applies here, try to grab as much equipment from downed enemies as you can. In the previous demo, the action got waaaay faster once you started equipping new stuff.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was mentioned in yesterday's Direct.

I even liked the "bad" demo, so I'll probably enjoy this even more!

If the same logic applies here, try to grab as much equipment from downed enemies as you can. In the previous demo, the action got waaaay faster once you started equipping new stuff.

Yeah right now I just got a little plinky blaster that does no damage. I imagine that kind of RPG "build your mech" stuff might turn off the kind of person looking for ZoE3 in this.

I want to wait for a sale since I imagine this will get one pretty soon but I don't know how long I'll hold out.

Also it is super annoying that your squad keeps talking for the duration of the entire mission like for real.

Last edited:

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
"Prototype Missions" explicitly meant to gather feedback over half a year before release, the implementation of which then was their entire pitch during E3 vs "Prologue Demo" i.e. literally the opening of the finished game with save carryover as they explicitly detailed during the direct :)

Completely Anonymous

alt account
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
Need to prioritize. Zelda and Ori take priority, but still definitely getting both DQ and No No Kini. My list of games to buy when on sale is getting longer and longer

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
How is Golf Peaks, for anyone that's played it?
Golf Peaks is great. Well, I played Golf Peaks on iOS ($2), but it's a puzzle game so I'd assume it plays about the same on Switch. You're just selecting the order of your moves from a set of pre-selected cards. It might not be the longest game, but I played it in small bursts here and there. It is though a pretty neat puzzle game that I quite enjoyed.

Oct 27, 2017
Henderson, NV
I had to get Divinity Original Sin 2 but The Long Journey is really calling me. As a Trek fan, this kind of game is REALLY speaking to me. If it was $19.99, I'd probably have pulled the trigger. Right now i've got to settle on impressions...