• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sixthhokage1

Nov 14, 2018
Ft Worth, TX
Piracy sites with premium subscriptions like this work on the Mediafire-type filesharing business model: artificially limit download speeds (and sometimes amount of downloads within a given time period) unless you pay the subscription. It's cheaper than buying legit, especially for out-of-print works, but it's still a scam that definitely deserves having the book thrown at the operators of the site.

Oct 25, 2017
Seems pretty obvious that to get Saga you need to buy the other ones.
A Zwei remake was originally announced in a press release at the same time as the remake. Here's hoping that the sales either lead to a port or remake of Saga as well.

I'd honestly be fine with a port or emulated version of Saga being available for everyone to play. It's definitely looker on Saturn so I'm not exactly sure if it needs a full remake (and that the budget would be there to do it justice, mainly). Here's hoping that at the worst case scenario, we could get an M2 emulated Sega Ages version.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
A Zwei remake was originally announced in a press release at the same time as the remake. Here's hoping that the sales either lead to a port or remake of Saga as well.

I'd honestly be fine with a port or emulated version of Saga being available for everyone to play. It's definitely looker on Saturn so I'm not exactly sure if it needs a full remake (and that the budget would be there to do it justice, mainly). Here's hoping that at the worst case scenario, we could get an M2 emulated Sega Ages version.
Zwei is already in production actually, the devs confirmed it on gamescom :P

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
picard.png

LOL! Nintendo loves making it's statements.