Nintendo-First Party Thread |OT2| New Year. New Mii.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Said it before, but I suspect they were all R&D'd at the same time and then split off into sub-projects, being co-developed under one budget.
I agree. If everything is already done, it also explains why they would move forward with the 4th kit despite the previous 3 being relatively unsuccessful. I wonder if they will advertise it much though.

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking, is there any chance the Wario series comes to the Switch?

Land has been gone for 11 years, so I was considering they could do a Shake It port, but maybe remastering that game into HD would be a pain? For Ware I would guess the game gets built from the ground up to use joycon's unique features, if it gets made.

Oct 27, 2017

Land has been gone for 11 years, so I was considering they could do a Shake It port, but maybe remastering that game into HD would be a pain? For Ware I would guess the game gets built from the ground up to use joycon's unique features, if it gets made.
Warioware seems like a given to me. Maybe it won’t come until year 4 or 5.

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey

2.5d wario land

Oct 27, 2017

I was wondering about this as well. I can definitely see both a WarioWare and Wario Land game both coming under Nintendo's unified development structure. I expect the next 3 years will be just as stacked as 2019 is when it comes to first party releases, and to do that, Nintendo will have to rely on all their IP.

Dec 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

I want to start collecting the maximum amount of Gold Points as possible, would it be better to try start purchasing on the eShop or can I go with my preferred method, physical gamecards?

Oct 25, 2017
PA - US
Hello everyone,

I want to start collecting the maximum amount of Gold Points as possible, would it be better to try start purchasing on the eShop or can I go with my preferred method, physical gamecards?
If you're crazy enough to go for the max, eshop is always going to be the way to go. You get a pittance when registering physical games. Sometimes discounted digital codes from Amazon and Best Buy work though too. I think those give coins for the full amount even if you bought it on sale.

Dec 17, 2018
If you're crazy enough to go for the max, eshop is always going to be the way to go. You get a pittance when registering physical games. Sometimes discounted digital codes from Amazon and Best Buy work though too. I think those give coins for the full amount even if you bought it on sale.
I like Nintendo but their eShop and Nintendo Store prices are cray-cray. I think I'll just mix it up digital and physical to give myself options.

Thanks for the advice, maybe going for max was a bit too ambitious.

Oct 25, 2017
I’m really interested to see what DLC we get from Nintendo this year.

-We know Smash is getting fighters, but maybe some extra stuff?
-Yoshi? Will it get support?
-Mario Aces isn’t stopping till a full year has gone by. They mentioned this before.
-Super Mario Party? Will it happen?
-Fire Emblem is gonna have tons of it lol. I’ll probably buy the intresting ones. Some of Fates was pretty good. Some of Echoes was as well. Those there’s more bad then good, sadly.
Smash should surely get some free updates like they’ve been doing with Spirits. I’m hoping character costumes too but that’s wishful thinking

Oct 25, 2017
I like Nintendo but their eShop and Nintendo Store prices are cray-cray. I think I'll just mix it up digital and physical to give myself options.

Thanks for the advice, maybe going for max was a bit too ambitious.
Also coins expire, i think trying to collect coins is a very bad idea.

Edit: wait I get it. I misunderstood.

Oct 27, 2017
The conspiracy copter died before it had a chance to take off.

I’m sure GoNintendo is reading this and getting their article ready to ask the question if it’s Nintendo Direct related.

Oct 27, 2017
Hot take:

Metroid Prime 4 needs a great multiplayer mode then a great single player.

Okay. I just really like Prime hunters, even with its clunkiness. It was fun and I want them to expand on that. I need a shooter on switch for me cause Splatoon is something I don’t care for.

Oct 27, 2017
Does Namco own the rights to Baten Kaitos or can Nintendo get Monoloth to easily make another one?
Sadly, Bandai owns Baten Kaitos. I was watching a video of someone playing it and it had that Final Fantasy X look to it. It’s hard to explain, but it just had a look of Final Fantasy to it.

Someone at Bandai talked about it, but said they’d want the original crew to make a new Baiten Kaitos aka Monolith. I think Monolith also talked about BK3 in an interview.

OP
OP

EAD Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Oct 27, 2017
Sadly, Bandai owns Baten Kaitos. I was watching a video of someone playing it and it had that Final Fantasy X look to it. It’s hard to explain, but it just had a look of Final Fantasy to it.

Someone at Bandai talked about it, but said they’d want the original crew to make a new Baiten Kaitos aka Monolith. I think Monolith also talked about BK3 in an interview.
Tri-Crescendo?