Nintendo-First Party Thread |OT2| New Year. New Mii.

Dec 1, 2017
I´m pretty much accepting at this point that we aren´t getting a Direct this week... but I start thinking that the last one was looong ago.

Dec 6, 2018
UK
I'm pretty confident its a title specific Direct that's coming, so given that means there isn't multiple games, developers, publishers and even teams involved in the content of the Direct, I'm not at all surprised there hasn't been any "leaks" or "insider" information. I'm hoping its Animal Crossing, and it certainly could be tomorrow.

Oct 27, 2017
I’ve already moved on to next week. I’m sorry not a single insider is teasing anything whatsoever. We can say the Metroid TGA’s are keeping people quiet, but at this point someone would say or hint at something.

Dec 23, 2017
Ok here is what i got guys, and Indie Showcase next week, the Direct is still "Soon" but i doubt its in January.
It will be clearly on the 31st January / 1st Feburary, during the night before my exam. It was obvious.
Thank you anyway for the information, we can rest until the end of the month.

Oct 27, 2017
So as I said on the last page.

I tried to look up when Nindies Presentation’s are announced in case that’s coming and last year they were announced 4-5 days early. The year before it looked like a few days or so. In the end it’s random as hell lol.
Last year the two were announced on Thursday and Friday (America time).

May 31, 2018
Era: "But Nintendo, you can't go into Q1 2019 with nothing past April dated and huge gaps in your release schedule!"

Nintendo: "Hold my beer."

Oct 27, 2017
An Nindies showcase makes sense regarding what the Wargroove dudes have been saying on Twitter.

No Direct in January is, imo, ballsy. And to be honest, it sucks having to wait yet another month for some potential Fire Emblem stuff ...

But oh well, can't change a thing assuming King Zells sources are correct.

Oct 27, 2017
February- nothing
March- nothing
April- nothing
May- nothing
June- Fire Emblem
July- Animal Crossing
August- nothing
September- nothing
October- Luigi’s Mansion 3
November- Pokemon
December- Retro’s game...joking it’s nothing

just a joke before someone cries people are melting down when no one is.

Nov 3, 2017
Oh my god WHAT. King zell’s source needs to realise that February is not ‘soon’ from early January! Quite honestly though I am glad that we have a clearer picture of a timeframe. Thank you king zell

Apr 27, 2018
All Nintendo games are delayed into 2020 and after 2020 next games will be on Switch U 2023, with Mario Kart 8 DX DX and Funky Kong Amiibo Festival.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god WHAT. King zell’s source needs to realise that February is not ‘soon’ from early January! Quite honestly though I am glad that we have a clearer picture of a timeframe. Thank you king zell
Yeah that’s the only “problem” really is the definition of “soon”. I don’t see “soon” as a direct in February.

Dec 6, 2018
UK
So, Fire Emblem in... May or June then?

February and April are both starting to look like dodgy months now... I don't doubt 2019 is going to be amazing, but it's getting increasingly likely that we're receiving a slow start!

May 31, 2018
The worst part about not having a Direct is that we just don't get that many third party announcements for the Switch that don't come from a Direct. I'd love to know more about this supposed "third party surge" that's going to happen this year but, right now, all we really know about is MK11, Crash Racing, DOOM Eternal and Dragon's Dogma when it comes to less obscure releases.

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, today is January 16th, so February starts in 16 days. About two to three weeks might be ok for the term "soon".