• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting hyped for a Direct that might not even exist for games that might not be real. Weeeeeeee.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't they only announced one game since Directs became a possibility? I could be wrong.

Edit: Furthermore, the DKC:TF port, which as far as I know Retro handled, was revealed last January.
I don't count a port. I'm talking about new games and yes, since Directs started Retro had one game revealed at E3, which was DKCTF in 2013. It doesn't help they haven't put any brand new games out since then...

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
So king bombshell basically dropped

- Metroid Prime Trilogy and 2D Zelda in 2019
- 3D Zelda in 2020
- reiterated BotW-tier Pokémon in 2019

giphy.gif

Also, just said a Direct was coming "soon".

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I bet it's Mother Trilogy and 2D Xenoblade.

I'm not trying to be pedantic or anything, it's just that we often see people going hog wild repeating slightly different versions of leaks/teases as truth, and then having a shit fit at leakers when it's not what they expected.

Ultimately pointless now as Zell appears to have more explicitly teased a 2D Zelda in the last few posts.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Sorry nothing on Zelda remasters/ports, i dont think we need them in 192D/203D
Somehow I missed this post lol. I already assumed the 2D hint earlier was for Zelda, but it's nice to have confirmation.

All I need from Nintendo now is Mario Maker Switch and another 3D Mario at some point, and i'll be set for the rest of the Switch's life.

Wander_

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
Somehow I missed this post lol. I already assumed the 2D hint earlier was for Zelda, but it's nice to have confirmation.

All I need from Nintendo now is Mario Maker Switch and another 3D Mario at some point, and i'll be set for the rest of the Switch's life.

so it's zelda....meh. what's the point on releasing a 2d Zelda 1 year before the 3d one?

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
you're a sick man, Vern

I like that he's got 1st party sources. makes me jealous. With what Zell is saying and what I know on the other side... like I've said a few times, 2019 is gonna be great. No one is gonna be able to complain there aren't games to play this year.

Choo choo!

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
I like that he's got 1st party sources. makes me jealous. With what Zell is saying and what I know on the other side... like I've said a few times, 2019 is gonna be great. No one is gonna be able to complain there aren't games to play this year.

Choo choo!

These types of posts gives me life

Wander_

Banned
Feb 26, 2018

Choo choo!

are tp gonna use that 32gigs card?

What's wrong with that? Not really much different than how they've operated in the past between handheld+console in terms of Zelda releases.

I mean, just look at gtav and rdr2 (or botw!). A new Zelda release has to be an event, so people will be all on board. 1 game every 3-4 years is more than enough

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Rumor overload today, Smash DLC, BOTW 2, Pokemon Gen 8, a 2D game of some sort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, a Direct coming soon.

What's next?

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not trying to be pedantic or anything, it's just that we often see people going hog wild repeating slightly different versions of leaks/teases as truth, and then having a shit fit at leakers when it's not what they expected.

Ultimately pointless now as Zell appears to have more explicitly teased a 2D Zelda in the last few posts.

It seems pretty obvious what he's talking about. He's never been one to tease too much so eh...

I mean, just look at gtav and rdr2 (or botw!). A new Zelda release has to be an event, so people will be all on board. 1 game every 3-4 years is more than enough

These arbitrary rules mean nothing.

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
Gen 8 was never going to be released in 2018, especially it was supposed to be "botw tier" (which I highly doubt).

So yeah, I'm not believing this.

We'll have a direct in 2 weeks max though.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Wonder if the Pokemon game will still be split in 2 versions.

Man, Animal Crossing, 2D Zelda, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Yoshi, maybe Bayonetta 3, all in one year. Gonna be good.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
I'm shocked people are shocked by talk of a Direct. Nintendo has nothing dated beyond next Friday. January Direct are almost annual events. How a January Direct is surprising to people kind of confuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.